Nikola Tesla on Women why he never married

Seanp

Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Neapolitan, Swiss, Slavic
It's probably the most logical based analyzing on modern sex roles and family I've ever heard in a video and everybody should listen. It's not based on personal bias but a cold, scientific based observation from a man who had a mind to think ahead of present and see the consequences of acts way more forward than any human ever could.

Yes the usual dislikes from the same 1-2 users because they have no personal opinion nor interest to discuss a serious topic.

He may have been a genius, but he was decidedly strange. Also, he was strange looking, had strange habits, and seems to have been very shy. Did you miss the fact that he was supposedly CELIBATE his whole life? Not just unmarried, but CELIBATE.

"Tesla never married; explaining that his chastity was very helpful to his scientific abilities."

You think that's normal?

Sorry, but in the past a lot of "inveterate bachelors" were just gay but couldn't say so.

There is a list of inventions that couldnt have been possible without this great mind, an all time symbol of excellence, you should think about this screen you looking at right now reading these words it not even imagineable without mind of Tesla. Let me get this right, out of all inventions accomplishment you decide to post some propaganda video of the mans love life why you even watching him in those ways dj khaled what is this access hollywood eupedia? He travelled from different cities Im sure he was well taken care of with mistress etc not that anyone should be worried. Let the man live.

Yes the usual dislikes from the same 1-2 users because they have no personal opinion nor interest to discuss a serious topic.

How is serious topic? The narrator of video is a robot lol, in words of your president Trump "Fake News"

@Kingslav,

Do you ever look at data, historical or genetic, without filtering it through your "Slavic" nationalism?

No one is disputing Tesla's contributions to science and mathematics.

The problem is that someone presented him as an expert on women and male-female relationships.

Someone who says he has been celibate for his whole life because it's good for his work is hardly the person I would turn to for his pearls of wisdom on these topics.

You can down vote my posts any time you want. Do you really think I care? It's irrelevant to me. Well, except for the fact that my father always told me you're defined more by your enemies than your friends. I'm quite happy to be defined by my enemies on these kinds of blogs. That includes the unlamented Apsurdistan of the gutter mind and mouth who although banned still lurks here childishly down voting just like you.

You reveal your agenda and illogical arguments every time you post. You're not fooling anyone.

Shall I be even more blunt? Tesla never married because he was either gay (like Alan Turing) or severely dysfunctional in sexual matters. What man stays celibate by choice? As part of a religious commitment, yes, but even then it's very difficult, and some slip up. It's obvious.

He wouldn't be the first genius to be seriously dysfunctional in these matters and other aspects of social life either. Grow up for God's sake if you're going to frequent a blog like this.

@Kingslav,

Do you ever look at data, historical or genetic, without filtering it through your "Slavic" nationalism?

The problem is that someone presented him as an expert on women and male-female relationships.

Someone who says he has been celibate for his whole life because it's good for his work is hardly the person I would turn to for his pearls of wisdom on these topics.

"Slavic Nationalism" would imply I believe in one Slavic nation, that is not true I beleive in separate thriving Slavic nations what we have in modern times, it was not always how is now in eastern block. Slavic didnt necessarily mix well in history with Westerners for many reason and remained isolate, this is the nationalism im proud of.

Can you give me 1 good reason for this post, sure a leftist liberal answer can simply be given "This is discussion board and everyone is free to discuss" but who is that helping. Tesla was a major success, his works are set in stone and are integral part of society we live now, look around you now I bet Tesla created groundworks for some device you using now. Honour him if anything, this why western society is backwards. Number 1, a robot generated video is not credible source. He was busy guy, my guess his mind was racing always, how genius/inventor can invest time into relationship when he is always on edge of new inventions. He probably try relationship in youth weighed pros and cons and realized his time can be utilized more effectively being single life. Honestly who cares, this silly topic I have gave my 2 cents here and said nothing wrong. Also idea of having mistress is very likely he probably wasnt looking for wife and kids. I will defend Slavic people always that is my kind. I still dont see valid reason for Seanp post, only lowkey tr*lling here.

@Kingslav,

You believe what you want that is your right, that is like if I said Mother Teresa was lesbian cause she not marry lol. Same exact thing your trying, I say with respect me liking or disliking your posts my right, problem with western society is too sensitive.

Personal opinion: genius is often neither sexy nor fertile (with the glorious exception of J.S. Bach).

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Eupedia Forum mobile app

"Slavic Nationalism" would imply I believe in one Slavic nation, that is not true I beleive in separate thriving Slavic nations what we have in modern times, it was not always how is now in eastern block. Slavic didnt necessarily mix well in history with Westerners for many reason and remained isolate, this is the nationalism im proud of.

Can you give me 1 good reason for this post, sure a leftist liberal answer can simply be given "This is discussion board and everyone is free to discuss" but who is that helping. Tesla was a major success, his works are set in stone and are integral part of society we live now, look around you now I bet Tesla created groundworks for some device you using now. Honour him if anything, this why western society is backwards. Number 1, a robot generated video is not credible source. He was busy guy, my guess his mind was racing always, how genius/inventor can invest time into relationship when he is always on edge of new inventions. He probably try relationship in youth weighed pros and cons and realized his time can be utilized more effectively being single life. Honestly who cares, this silly topic I have gave my 2 cents here and said nothing wrong. Also idea of having mistress is very likely he probably wasnt looking for wife and kids. I will defend Slavic people always that is my kind. I still dont see valid reason for Seanp post, only lowkey tr*lling here.

Your entire post is irrelevant, as his scientific contributions are irrelevant to the point introduced by the person who started this thread. It's that person who is quoting Tesla for accuracy about modern women and marriage. I didn't bring it up.

I already said that some people commit to chastity because it's a requirement for entrance into holy orders in certain Christian churches. To my knowledge Tesla was not a member of such an order.

Plus, I'd never go to a celibate priest for advice about marriage either. I've always thought that was ludicrous. All women got out of that when they were pregnant for the ninth time in 12 years or something or he was beating them was...submit to your husbands. Yeah, right. No more, thank-God.

My mother, a very religious woman, by the way, used to say about the Catholic ban on birth control: "If the Pope doesn't want us to practice birth control, he should take all the babies and support them". My grandmother in law told her husband before she married him: "If you ever lay a hand on me in anger, never go to sleep again." Even in the past, not all women were stupid doormats.

Your entire post is irrelevant, as his scientific contributions are irrelevant to the point introduced by the person who started this thread. It's that person who is quoting Tesla for accuracy about modern women and marriage. I didn't bring it up.

I already said that some people commit to chastity because it's a requirement of their entrance into holy orders of certain Christian churches. To my knowledge Tesla was not a member of such an order.

Plus, I'd never go to a celibate priest for advice about marriage either. I've always thought that was ludicrous. All women got out of that when they were pregnant for the ninth time in 12 years or something was...submit to your husbands. Yeah, right. No more, thank-God.

My mother, a very religious woman, by the way, used to say about the Catholic ban on birth control: "If the Pope doesnt' want us to practice birth control, how about he takes all the babies and supports them"? Even in the past, not all women were stupid.

Your post is interesting but IMO irellevant to Tesla, I said my 2 cents, you can still be tr*ll, even if you put "I am not tr*ll in bio" lol

Your post is interesting but IMO irellevant to Tesla, I said my 2 cents, you can still be tr*ll, even if you put "I am not tr*ll in bio" lol

I guess you don't like posting on this blog. Keep it up.

Not to all man sexuality work the same way.Some man are obsessed with woman,some are not.Some cheat some don't.However talking about Tesla the truth is that this man was commited to science,and we should thank him,he believed in science and dreamed with his inventions to change the world,even if he did changed this world in a letter to his mother he revealed that he wasted his life for nothing.Can you imagine the success he had? And thought that he wasted his life for nothing? Yes you can compare him with religious committed people but Tesla wasn't religious he was committed to science and humanity,some people can not understand that,as most of us filter only proffit.He was working all the time staying awake for three and more nights all the time,and yes genius will always be strange to an average person.

I guess you don't like posting on this blog. Keep it up.

Should I open blog about famous Italian for example Robert Deniro is gay? Because his dad is actually gay he admitted this info he has intercourse relations with men lmao, so maybe Robert Deniro is gay he has same genes. You see what you trying with Tesla?

Not to all man sexuality work the same way.Some man are obsessed with woman,some are not.Some cheat some don't.However talking about Tesla the truth is that this man was commited to science,and we should thank him,he believed in science and dreamed with his inventions to change the world,even if he did changed this world in a letter to his mother he revealed that he wasted his life for nothing.Can you imagine the success he had? And thought that he wasted his life for nothing? Yes you can compare him with religious committed people but Tesla wasn't religious he was committed to science and humanity,some people can not understand that,as most of us filter only proffit.He was working all the time staying awake for three and more nights all the time,and yes genius will always be strange to an average person.

Very true, some are not fans of sacrifice and hard work, this forum talking twitter tr*ll lifestyle sitting behind a screen is not real world, its easy. This is brand new for me. In my life I recently suffered injury which showed me new free time I never before had, I use to laugh people who do this tbh forumers, but im interested in history so im here, there is interesting posters with intellect but there is also common theme of tr*lls accuse you of pushing your agenda, to try and distract you to push their own agenda, they come in surprising forms lol im far advanced in art of war to lose at these forum battles, im life tested, this is to pass time for me, for some of you this the NBA or Euroleague. Settle down. Hahah

Sir Isaac Newton was one of those.

Now consider this. Assume a man tries to approach girls, but for some reason, maybe he is very ugly or whatever, he never manages to get one. Should this man turn to paid sex to not be called celibate any more? In addition, many monks are supposed to be celibate, yet many people go and ask them for spiritual advice.

I am sure that both Newton and Tesla could have had a girl should they want to. For some reason they did not want (at least according to the stories, as we do not have a decisive answer).

It has to be understood that people of science are different creatures. I am not talking about those with PhD and the like. I mean those who are trailblazing in their respective people. For sure, these people have specific psychological traits that make them act that way.

I like Tesla very much, there is really some mystery about him and his discoveries. Regarding the female-male roles in the society, there may be some truth in what is being said on Tesla's behalf in this recording. However, there are many other issues too - I can imagine that the role of a woman is not always that glorious as is described. Unfortunately, in many traditional societies women have been treated like working animals, without any chance of being approached as higher creatures ... respected and admired by men as it was the standard in the Western world in the Early XX century mid or upper class society. Also, the rise of feminism has some positive environmental aspects - in the developed societies where women have a lot of say about what they do and how many children they have, the overall fertility rate decreases which is good for the nature, as overpopulation is damaging the earth and its resources.

I like Tesla very much, there is really some mystery about him and his discoveries. Regarding the female-male roles in the society, there may be some truth in what is being said on Tesla's behave in this recording. However, there are many other issues too - I can imagine that the role of a woman is not always that glorious as is described. Unfortunately, in many traditional societies women have been treated like working animals, without any chance of being approached as higher creatures ... respected and admired by men as it was the standard in the Western world in the Early XX century mid or upper class society. Also, the rise of feminism has some positive environmental aspects - in the developed societies where women have a lot of say about what they do and how many children they have, the overall fertility rate decreases which is good for the nature, as overpopulation is damaging the earth and its resources.

Feminists is worst, their identity created by Western modern culture to have sense entitlement even when they are wrong, they believe they right cause they feminist. All this stuff LTGQ they are created by "West", if you not belong to Eastern world than you belong to Western mentality. There is man and woman, woman submit to her man, simple. Not this 10 different genders smh these people teaching the kids now in the schools I hear. Disgrace

This thread has been viewed 16746 times.

Back