Nikola Tesla on Women why he never married

... woman submit to her man, simple.
Oh come Kingslav, what about the chivalry ideals? Why do men try to perfect themselves and the world? What did Tesla had to say about it?

Overall, I also rather dislike the feminists, they miss something very important. On the other hand, I once had a university friend who studied feminism, and was a feminist from India. She had really shown to me that feminism in some countries may be really relevant. For instance, in rural India some time ago a wife could be burned (against her will) when her husband died. Because such was the tradition...

Oh come Kingslav, what about the chivalry ideals? Why do men try to perfect themselves and the world? What did Tesla had to say about it?

Overall, I also rather dislike the feminists, they miss something very important. On the other hand, I once had a university friend who studied feminism, and was a feminist from India. She had really shown to me that feminism in some countries may be really relevant. For instance, in rural India some time ago a wife could be burned (against her will) when her husband died. Because such was the tradition...

That scenario India you mention is rare, I am Roman Catholic I cannot represent other religions how they taking care of woman, if your life is threaten man or female you have all rights to defend yourself. I am referring to these millenial Western feminists, I will never date one of these no matter how sweet she is looking, my woman will know her place and will be sweet. Time is money this what Tesla understood, he was ahead of time, now he lives immortal life forever laughing from heavens at the tr*lls smh. I2A-DIN his haplogroup incase anyone forgot.

Yes the usual dislikes from the same 1-2 users because they have no personal opinion nor interest to discuss a serious topic.

Where seanp the tr*ll who decided to post video? Aka magyar dj khaled

Nicola Tesla came form a religious family. his father was in the clergy. His inventiveness he got from his mother who was always inventing kitchen stuff. He came to America and struggled as laborer and all the while trying to get to make prototypes of his ideas. On top of that Thomas Edison gypped him of his reward for improving Edison's DC motor. Most of Edison's inventions were from his corporation as he hired or bought other people's patents. No doubt Edison was great inventor but he was crafty and not a very good person.

I think Tesla's inventions scared a lot of people especially women in those days as they would be ignorant of science. Those high voltages and electric arcs even scares me. Isaac Newton never married. But his source of anger was his mother who sorta abandoned him to his grandmother. This affects male child very much as there is no loving model of and adult woman in his life except for his elderly grandmother. I knew a friend who had a mother who didn't love him so he also is not married.

It may be time to harrow Nicola Tesla with the DSM-5, The People need to know.

This thread has been viewed 16780 times.

Back