'Save the Aryan" Youtube Vid

^ Perhaps. I mean that the Turkic people that came in the beginning they were few and had sexual relations with the local Anatolian population.
I'm glad that you have learned how it hurts to "make fun" of someone's ethnicity. Though I don't think I overstated the facts, like certain someone did with "inbreeding".

Are you talking about me? Why aren't you direct bruv? Anyway, you had me googling this "stormfront" thing and I found out about them.
Anyway, a problem of this forum is that people, without thinking much, call one or another names, especially if they are against their own beliefs. A pity, since such as thing shouldn't happen. Not only that, but the mods tend to throw infractions so easily. 'tis for this very reason that you always see specific names in this forum and others who have tried to enter eventually do not participate at all due to heavy criticism (of course some people are beyond any doubt tr0ls and must be treated). This is also another reason why this forum likes dynamism.

Don't get me wrong. Criticism is fine, as long as it is based on genuine interest and not mockery.

I shared this link because I thought it funny how they joked about stormfront people (they implicitly perceive themselves to be at the level of animals and this vid just makes that explicit), didn't expect a stromfronter to be on here

The salute at the end killed me :LOL: .. and the swastika shit. Very creative.

Are you talking about me? Why aren't you direct bruv? Anyway, you had me googling this "stormfront" thing and I found out about them.
Anyway, a problem of this forum is that people, without thinking much, call one or another names, especially if they are against their own beliefs. A pity, since such as thing shouldn't happen. Not only that, but the mods tend to throw infractions so easily. 'tis for this very reason that you always see specific names in this forum and others who have tried to enter eventually do not participate at all due to heavy criticism (of course some people are beyond any doubt tr0ls and must be treated). This is also another reason why this forum likes dynamism.

Don't get me wrong. Criticism is fine, as long as it is based on genuine interest and not mockery.

Diomedes, it's an unfortunate fact that a lot of people who post on blogs having to do with population genetics are indeed racists. A lot of the people who post here are also constant posters on blogs like stormfront and theapricity and on and on. Sikeliot, a moderator on theapricity, has had numerous accounts here under other names. I know who these people are. I also can recognize the standard lines or arguments. All a lot of these people want to do is put down another ethnicity, or start a flame war, or spread their noxious racism.

I'm not speaking of you. I'm just trying to explain that my own response to certain posters stems from the fact that they're a known quantity.

People get infractions for insulting other posters, other ethnicities, for posting provocative posts meant to incite flame wars or to spread racism. If anything, I'm too lenient.

I too would like to see "new blood" in this hobby, but I think when people realize it requires quite an investment of time to get up to speed on what the genetics research has shown, they find it too daunting. That's too bad, but that's what it requires to really have in depth conversations.

Are you talking about me? Why aren't you direct bruv?
Considering I commented almost right under you I thought it sufficiently direct (the fact you got it testifies to it) :p

I just didn't understand "Europe and its original people must be protected no matter what." with respect to what is obviously nordicism.

Time to explore and promote endogamy?

Chill out bruv. I ain't one of them stormfronters.

(Please, don't mind my way of writing English, sometimes I feel writing this way).

Considering I commented almost right under you I thought it sufficiently direct (the fact you got it testifies to it) :p

I just didn't understand "Europe and its original people must be protected no matter what." with respect to what is obviously nordicism.

I think this is what happens mostly in Europe, but also other parts of the world, at different levels of course.

Time to explore and promote endogamy?

Personally, all other qualities being in place, I'd much sooner go after one of these guys than Mr. Milkman.

65ff4596d4469a96cd71948a5bef8ed5--turkish-men-turkish-actors.jpg

Gxd94qM7.jpg

Yes , Italian men are so big and strong LOL

C7BzfElWcAAvq2E.jpg

^^Neither of those hotties are Italian, as anyone with an eye for physiognomy and how different ethnic groups look would have known. The following are 100% Italian...

lou-ferrigno-net-worth1.jpg

Hideous, of course.

Much nicer, but the bleached hair really should have been consigned to the trash heap long ago.
fabio1.jpg

Or, Rocky Graziano, in the days when boxing was still about boxing and not how many steroids you could take.

Rocky Graziano "was an American professional boxer who held the World Middleweight title.[2] Graziano is considered one of the greatest knockout artists in boxing history, often displaying the capacity to take his opponent out with a single punch. He was ranked 23rd on The Ring magazine list of the greatest punchers of all time. He fought many of the best middleweights of the era including Sugar Ray Robinson."
x2011_4_12284_018b.jpg

Or how about Jake LaMotta?

"Giacobbe "Jake" LaMotta (born July 10, 1921) is an American retired professional boxer, former World Middleweight Champion, and stand-up comedian. Nicknamed "The Raging Bull", LaMotta was a rough fighter, who although not particularly a big puncher, would subject his opponents to vicious beatings in the ring. With use of constant stalking, brawling and inside fighting, he developed the reputation for being a 'bully', and is often referred to today as a swarmer and a slugger.Due to his style of fighting, LaMotta often got as much as he was giving in an era of great middleweights; with a thick skull and jaw muscles, LaMotta was able to absorb incredible amounts of punishment over the course of his career, and is thought to have one of the greatest chins in boxing history."

200px-LaMotta,_Jake.jpg

How would you do in the ring against them, Mr. "Tough Guy", fake Greek? Even protected by the internet, you're afraid to show your real ethnicity.

Dear Odysseus,

You have received an infraction at Eupedia Forum.

Reason: Disruptive/provocative behaviour

seriously:useless:

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 13486 times.

Back