Where have you traveled to or Where do you want to Travel to?

I've visited and travelled to all 50 states in the US and every prefecture in Japan with the exception of Okinawa. I have visited Pusan, Korea via the ferry from Japan. I have also visited and travelled in Canada and Mexico.

I have never been to Europe yet, but I will visit one of these days. I would also like to visit China, Egypt, and South America, especially Belize and Guatemala where the ancient cultures once thrived.

I am probably the least travelled person here! I live in England and have been often to Wales, once to France and once to Belgium. Travelling doesn't interest me as I find it incredibly stressful. There are a few places in England and Wales that I visit often, but other than that I am happy to travel vicariously! I know it's not the same, but reading about other places or watching documentaries is enough for me.

Tsuyoiko said:
I am probably the least travelled person here! I live in England and have been often to Wales, once to France and once to Belgium.
At least you have visited those places.Was it you who posted a picture of yourself at Stonehenge? I think it was. Now there is a place I'd like to visit and I will one of these days. I envy you for being able to visit there and having a place like that at your doorstep. But, then again, the same could be said of any one of us living in a different country that another wishes they could visit.

Ive been all over the US, or about 40 states at least. Ive been a bunch of places in Canada, and I've been in northern Mexico. The only place else I've been is Germany. I went to Berlin, Munich, Rothenberg, Ludwidsburg, and some other little towns around there.
Next week I leave for Izumo, Japan. I'll be there for at least a year. I plan to do as much travelling around Japan as I can. I'll also try to get to Korea and China as well. Australia is another place I want to visit. One day I'll get to Scotland, where my family came from, as well.

I've travelled to France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Netherlands, England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Italy, Iceland, Mexico, Japan, South Korea, and various places in the US.

Places I'd like to travel to: Mainland China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Egypt, Lebanon, South Africa, Turkey, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Repuiblic, Belgium, Finland, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Canada, and Hawaii.

I've been in Vienna, Barcelona, Paris, Moscow... and around my country a bit.. and I've been in Japan in Tokyo, Osaka, Nara, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima...

:cool:

i want to see Italy.. and rest of Europe... no, no, whole world...! and i will eventually

:)

Many places in my own country *Netherlands* some places in Germany, Belgium, France; Nantes, le mans, Paris, some places in Normandy. Spain; Benidorm, Ibiza.
Australia; Perth, Mangemup, Sydney, Katoomba, Brisbane, Surfers Paradise, Nim Bin, Bundaberg, Town of 1770. Malaysia; Kuala lumpur. Japan; Kobe, Osaka, Kyoto, Himeji.

In December I will go to Praha, in the future I really want to go to the Malidives, Thailand, Korea north and south, New Zealand, Italy, Poland *only to go to Auzwitsch*, Hawaii, Egypt, S-Africa, Brazil, Hong Kong, and yeah,, haha MANY MORE PLACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tsuyoiko said:
Travelling doesn't interest me as I find it incredibly stressful.
That's how I started to feel too. I used to like traveling when I was younger, but I like exploring more where I live now.

I've been to LA, Hawaii, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont for a trip and lived in New York City for a month inside the US.
In Japan, it's going to be too long to list because kids start taking school trips when they are in middle school.

The places I want to go would be Montana, Seattle, Spain and Armenia.

My dad's a doctor, and he worked in all sorts of places - so I got to move a lot and I'm really happy I did... :happy: Also, travelling is my nr.1 hobby, so.. yay!
list of countries;
Sweden (lot's of different places in Sweden off course XDD)
Denmark
Norway
Finland
France
Germany
Switzerland
Poland
Italy
Greece
Spain
England (london = love)
America
Saudi Arabia (used to live there)
Dubai
Bahli
Singapore
Japan :love: :love:

where I wanna go next? It's always Japan..
but planning on China or Hawaii (^_^)v

Oh cr*p!

How could I forget my main city, Aamsterdamm!!!
If I had time & money, I would fly there so you can take me to the cafe, Dave!

Not that much, compared with some of you (lucky) globetrotters ... but here goes:

England (where I was born - been to every county except, curiously, Sussex!), Scotland, Wales, France (many times), Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Monaco (is that a country ?) Italy - but strangely, never to the country of my ancestors - Ireland. Perhaps, one day .... ?

Since I now live in Canada, I have seen a fair proportion of this fair land; have lived in Ontario and British Columbia, and been to Quebec, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Alberta.

Have also driven (the only way to see it!) across the U.S.A. three times - coast to coast, and once spent a day or three working in Texas.

But I would really love to visit:

Japan. Russia, Mexico (No! I've still never been there!), Kowloon, Brasil, Chile, Peru and of course, Ireland!

... I guess I'd better get moving!

?W????

Well, I have visited neighbour countries -> Austria, Hungary, Croatia and Italy (Roma pulchra est :p It's really beautiful there), and then I've been in England once (London of course) and Turkey (west part).

I want to see ..... Japan of course, and France (driving through does not count) and USA and Northern Europe countries and Australia and and and... so much more :)

Places I would like to visit:

The UK most definitely, especially England and Scotland
The countries in Europe I want to visit the most are Italy and France (mostly Italy :cool: )
The places I would like to visit in Asia are Japan, China (Beijing and Shangai mostly) Hong Kong and perhaps South Korea
I would really love to visit Egypt (Alexandria of course :p) And the United Arab Emerites.

:)

To all Venezuela is a beautiful country, ademas very economico, their landscapes and beaches are very beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been to Germany, Russia, Belgium, Spain, UK, Croatia, Czech Republic.

Iam planning to go to the USA, Macedonia, Iceland, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Portugal.

In the first place I would like to visit all European countries.

I would like out of Europe to visit Australia, some Pacific Islands, China, etc.

So far, the biggest impression to me made Germany, especially Berlin.

I've been to many places in Germany (homeland)
3x in France (by car through France, on Charles de Gaulle airport, in Elsaß-Lothringen and Strassbourg)
3x in Spain (2x Valencia/Denia on eastcoast, 1x Fuerteventura island in Atlantic Ocean)
1x in Poland on the black market (bought a defect Pokemon game lol)
1x in Czech Republic in Prag
1x in the Netherlands on Texel island
1x in Luxembourg (by car through Luxembourg on our way to Spain)
2x in Egypt (Sharm El Sheikh and Marsa Alam)
2x Maldives
1x Sri Lanka (Colombo Airport)

I really want to visit the Maldives again, it's a paradise. I want to travel the whole world, each country. But no war zones.

This thread has been viewed 41796 times.

Back