if you could live anywhere...

@mandylion :p

@iron chef
the desert holds a certain not humid-ness for me, another reason why i like deserts

@satori
that is a whole different view entirely, though technicly would you have to be dead to live in paradise?

@elizabeth
that place looks nice, reminds me of the town in shenmue for some reason.

@satori
that is a whole different view entirely, though technicly would you have to be dead to live in paradise?

I thought you'd get a kick out of it, as I found the answers so surprisingly different from all of ours! Hopefully, they are referring to paradise as a state of mind... :happy:

jeisan said:

that place looks nice, reminds me of the town in shenmue for some reason.
Is that somewhere around Hong Kong or do you mean in the game Shenmue? :D

id have to say japan...but i quite like where i am...but id also like to live on a Greek island called Kefalonia...theres a little port, and its so quiet and relaxing- i think only about a few hundred live there...ive been there 4 times and the guy who owns the bar gave me free milkshakes :clap: but the next i went he'd gone to athens :(

man, that sounds sooooooooooo cool. Kefalonia!!! I wanta go there and visit now:cool:

beach bum'

i think were all like that at heart;)

although the sun does give me a headache sometimes, which is super-annoying

I'd want to live in the states...preferably CA or FL. Somewhere sunny and total opposite of Ireland.

I live in Florida, u don't want to live here.

people can't drive right
old people drive the most and sight see
its hott and i mean HOTT!
Cops are all over the place
Its mainly a retirement home
:note:

I'd also want to be somewhere that stays warm and sunny most of the time. Some place that would never get below 70 degrees. Lots of sunshine makes me the happiest=healthiest. ;)

*i love to be frozen...bundled undercovers with that loved one*

now that heaven plus is healthy!:cool:

Another Good Summer Rerun For The New People.

Have a second serving!

Frank

:blush:

Let's see there's a lot of places I'd like to live.

If you want to live somewhere that's simply just beautiful just move to Florence, Italy. I sure would. :p

I would love to live in London (which I probably will someday)
As far as living in an Asian nation, I would like to live in Tokyo and Kyoto Japan and Hong Kong.

If I could live anywhere in the US, I would choose to live somewhere on the East Coast, like Rhode Island or Massachusettes, I don't know why though.

Hawaii, of course.
I love sunshine, sea breeze, and the ocean.

The key word anywhere. To stay for some time at various places. And when it would come close to the age at which it is not so easy to travel - pick the favorite place and spend there the rest of the life. With the PC wired to I-net chatting with friends and babbling about own experience - like "at your age, kids, i..." :D

Personally I'm pretty happy in Sapporo. But if I had to move, I'm quite fond of Seattle. Either that or somewhere in really "small town America" - the kind of place where you see a sign driving into the town saying "Population: 104". Maybe somewhere up in the Sierra Nevada. Then I could weekend in Vegas and ski at Mammoth during the winter ;)

ps. I'm not American, so I'm not just "bigging up" my own country

Hmm, of the places I have been to (which there arent many to choose from) I am happy enough for the time being here in Korea. Im not in any rush to go back to New Zealand, even though it's beautiful, and small and not overpopulated.
As long as I am near a body of water other than the toilet, I am happy. I love to be in a high place (on a mountain or in an apartment) overlooking water. Water makes me happy.
I think I would like to live on a super yacht and just be at sea for the rest of my life. I can play Pirates! Yeah thats where I would be most happy. Anywhere, as long as im on the water.

This thread has been viewed 29685 times.

Back