"Curse of the Asian Man"

An amusing rant. Even I feel sorry for the guy...

He wasted a lot of time making that page. I can't even get angry about the racist slurs. My wife might be another matter. Just try telling her she is abandoning her culture!

We have all been lonely in love once or twice. I wish him luck.

poor victim said:
The ironic thing about this whole situation is that Asian Guys actually Kick Ass. We're smart, loyal, witty, innovative, goal-oriented, well-behaved, and contributing members of society who don't need to whine and have a parade (I'm looking at you Puerto, Rico) or a million man march just because we're a minority and opressed by "the man" and everyone needs to hear what a hard freaking life we have or how much pride we have because we're a minority or any other such nonsense like that.

actually the ironic bit is how many times he manages to contradict himself in one very long sentance.
of all the asian guys i know IRL, not one has this whiney little the-world-has-it-in-for-me attitude. feh blah :auch:

All I can do is this: :rolleyes:

I think it's obvious why he hasn't been lucky in love... :eek: Who wants anyone that acts like that?

kirei_na_me said:
All I can do is this: :rolleyes:

I think it's obvious why he hasn't been lucky in love... :eek: Who wants anyone that acts like that?

I rest my case.

Also maybe it's because he has a small $#@*&. :D

I guess he himself only wants a white girl or an American-born asian. If he wants a traditional Asian girl, he can impress a lot of FOBs with his English or shows them around in the new country.

Self-esteem, as in lack of

He better be careful, with that kind of complex he could end up pulling a Michael Jackson.

:blush:

When an Asian guy sees a white guy with an Asian girl, the typical reaction is punk ass fetish ************ and sell out *****. The Asian guy wonders what the white guy brings to the table that he doesn't have, and wonders why the Asian girl can't find what she wants in an Asian male. It makes us feel inferior. It makes us feel that she would rather disregard her culture than be with us.

Does that really matter to "stick to your ethnic group" in love ? That is in fact the kind of reasoning that makes me angry and want to call the guy "narrow-minded" or even "racist". One of the point of international marriages (at least for me) is to learn your partner's culture. "disregarding one's own culture" ? Why would it be the Asian woman who does that ? But anyway the guy is probably frustrated of losing his culture for being born outside Asia (in my understanding with his poiting to Puerto Rican, he lives in the US), so he can't even offer his "ancestral culture". Otherwise he wouldn't be making such bold statement about Asian women disregarding their culture.

The Asian guy wonders what the white guy brings to the table that he doesn't have

Taken literally, he is visibly talking about "money". I am almost disgusted by this Japanese (or East-Asian) obsession of equating money with a good marriage. It's like it was just a business deal. That reminds me of the joke with the countries' stereotypes about the Chinese, which MadPierrot forgot :
On a beautiful deserted island in the middle of nowhere...
The two Chinese men have set up a pharmacy/liquorstore/restraurant/laundry, have gotten the chinese woman pregnant in order to supply employees for
their store.

Then, they wonder what love is all about. :mad: That's exactly why some Japanese women are looking for Western men. But then, look at what makes a "good man" for a more traditional minded Japanese woman in my "tayorigai" thread.

OK, should be working now...

*sigh*

It seems that not only the Asian men have mixed up ideas on what marriage should be, but also the women. So, yes, don't forget what was said in the 'tayorigai' thread. It seems when something like this is brought up, those of us that are married to an Asian woman or man automatically want to take up for the one who is being criticized or side up with the one that is making the good point at whatever time. Everything we've come to realize, because of our very up close and personal situation, seems to fly out the window.

The point is that no one should go around picking someone because of their nationality. It's my opinion that anyone who's going to go around saying they want a person strictly based on their nationality is just narrow-minded and shallow.

maybe they were trained to be narrow-minded and shallow by their peers and the a-dolts around them....I've seen some people who fear ever leaving their home town because of this...demons forbid that they should ever leave their red-neck comfort zones for another country! :D
I don't believe red necks apply only to Americans living out in the stix.... :D

HA, WAIT TILL HE GOES THROUGH "OLD AGE" !!

Now that's when life really can suck!! Thank God for medicare & happy pills(& don't forget disposible ADULT diapers)!!

Frank

:blush: :p :D :cool: :shock:

kirei_na_me said:
*sigh*
It's my opinion that anyone who's going to go around saying they want a person strictly based on their nationality is just narrow-minded and shallow.

Anyone who's going to go around saying they want a person strictly based on their looks is shallower

Anyone who's going to go around saying they want a person strictly based on how much money they make or what kind of car they drive is shallowest.

:) :giggle: :happy: :cool: :emblaugh:

Very true, Golgo.

I thought it was kinda funny...and a BBC friend of mine (British Born Chinese) has told me in the past he prefers seeing Chinese-Chinese to White-Chinese relationships. It's just how certain people, in particular all Asian ethnicities, not just Oriental, are brought up. Culture-wise, it's seen as unacceptable to go for anything outside of your race. And in the Western world, oppression like that no longer needs to be heeded, because the young generation has the freedom to do what they like.
That would probably explain why the guy sees so many Asian girls looking the other way, because they're tired of being pushed towards Asian guys, and want anything but that.
And let me be the first to say amen to that! :p

It's inherent nature for humans to be attracted to and want to mate with someone very much different from you. Mammals produce better offspring if they breed from a larger gene pool.

This thread has been viewed 26726 times.

Back