Long hair for a man!

I think its tight. Just think if you had a sword and it was raining and you just did a back flip how it would spike cover you face....you be like SEPHIROTH [FF7] !!!!

-BAD ASS-
need i say more.

yea, i think its cool...im growing mine long, its almost shoulder length right now, i love it

i hate it short like it is in my pic in the pictures thread!

I wish i could grow my hair back out, i had a nice little fro...see mine can't be long unless i got it hot combed....and then it wouldn't even reach more shoulder.....and believe met thats not .....well actually it would but thats it...i would just have it tied up or braided....but i miss my hair!!!! :bawling:

awww *consoles Esca* that crying smily always makes me sad - it looks distraught! :D

Esca, I know what you should do! You should grow it out and get a perm. Get that look that Lenny Kravitz has going on now... :p

Anyway, I like long hair on a guy. Especially when it's wavy and dark. I like long hair, short hair, and I really like bald guys too. Just NO MULLETS! That's the only thing I don't like. :D

*gets rid of mullet* ahem. :D

thats what i want my hair like - long and wavy, ive always wanted to dye it red but im still not 100% sure - i like the colour of my hair now, but sometimes i just feel a bit rebellious :p

[walks back into thread as Joe Dirt]

Mullet!! Whats wrong with Mullets!

perm....can't do it. Thanks guys though, my job keeps me looking clean so i can't...and it SUCKS!
:atchoo: [Lots and lots of curses...]

No, no, no...no dyes! Oh, the horror! :(

I know what it's like, though. My hair has been dark brown(natural color), red, black, and now it's highlighted enough so that everyone thinks I'm a blonde. Thinking about changing it back to my natural color. It's too much trouble to maintain.

Good Joe Dirt impersonation, Esca... :p

advice taken on board! i dont think i will do it because it is one of those things you have to be completely certain about and i dont think i will be

:smug:
:bow: thanks kirei you always the sweetest thang.
Theres entirely too many great girls on here!

So long as your happy with your hair, every one else can go to hell honey.
Be yourself, not what people want you to be.

Things Change, Just Wait A While !

Before the Beatles came to America, everyone had very short hair! Crew cuts & flat tops were the in thing and ONLY girls had long hair. A few years after the Beatles, everyone had long hair and you were a jock or a skinhead if you had short hair. Just wait long enough and looks and clothing styles will become the IN thing. After you get old enough, you say the heck with looks and what's in and just go with what you like and what is easiest to take care of. Be a rebel while you can!

Frank
:cool:

I'm 19 and I have a variable hair length (zero cutting, various growth here and there.

I think I hit 22 inches now for a fair amount of strands. I'm not cutting them for any reason. Except maintenance for split crap.

Question : What if I thought of becoming a JET in Japan ? What are the chances that I find a non-bigoted institution ? And what about the schools themselves, how bad are their rules on the kids ? (rules on one group affect the other)

I personally like long hair on guys. I think it's cute! :blush:

Kintaro said:
I'm 19 and I have a variable hair length (zero cutting, various growth here and there.

I think I hit 22 inches now for a fair amount of strands. I'm not cutting them for any reason. Except maintenance for split crap.

yuh, i guess i should also mention that mine was an overgrown mohawk...

This thread has been viewed 37791 times.

Back