ALIENS!!!Do you believe in!!!

Do you believe in aliens ?

• Yes I totally believe(contacts, crashs, ....)

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Yes but only their existence

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • I dont know

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Aliens do not exist

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Like some ppl allready mentioned...there is so many space unknown to us...and I don't think that we are the only one out there.... :)

Sure I do? How else do you explain William Hung? He must be using powers far removed from mortal man to get people to like him!
:D

I voted the first option, but it generally depends on which aliens you're talking about. For example, we have aliens crossing the border (hideous, aren't they?)... :souka:

I just remember a red flash, what was it all about?

They have been, They currently are and They will Always be among us :D
When the Stars are Right, the minions of Cutethulhu shall come forth and sweep the lands in madness and mayhem.....
oh....we're in that stage in the world right now :D

Before I came to North America, I didn't believe in aliens, UFOs, witchcrafts, psychic & etc. However, having watched so many episodes of "X-File," I begin to believe everything is possible and "the truth is out there." The only thing I still can't believe is Elvis is alive! :D

I think it is pretty arrogant of people to say that this is the only planet that has life on it. The universe is infinite and there is a probability of life on other worlds. The problem is , is there intelligent life on other worlds? If there is and they contact us what would that do to various religions around the world? Judo-Christian beliefs say that the earth was created by God for man. If we ever do contact aliens what would this do to the church? Where do aliens fit into this scheme of Gods creation? There would be a reaction that could end up with fanatics (Don't you just love fanatics, rabid mad fellows that they are) who would claim thay are from the devil come to test man. What of alien beliefs?
All things are, of course, possible in the universe. As for saying the universe is infinite. There is an edge to it, but space/time is curved therefore you'll nver reach it. You would, in effect, travel for ever trying to get to the edge

This is most likely the one planet with intelligent life on it as of right now. The universe has existed far to long for anything to really still be alive, simple beings would have faced Extinction due to natural causes like a meteor hitting their planet or volcano eruptions. While intelligent life like humans, would simply blow themselves to pieces in war.

Yes, I think they exist. And I must admit I like reading about this.

I believe in Aliens, there are so many stars and planetsm far more than we will ever find. So its naive to say that Earth is the only planet with life.
However i dont think we will ever get in contact with an alien race, the distances are just too big

Personally I believe there may exist extraterrestrial intelligent living forms, but I don't think they have visited us yet. Probably it's unfeasible due to incredibly long cosmic distances, even for let's say civilisations much more advanced than ours that one could assume exist out there.

I believe that they exist, he might not affirm it categorically, I nor have conclusive tests but I have the intuition that they could be between us.
It does slightly more than 25 years I was away on holiday in Tenerife and went to visit the archaeological museum, a few beautiful skulls certainly, so to gain access to the museum I rose in the elevator with two very strange persons, a man and a woman, suddenly I started myself putting nervously he did not know why in that moment, later summarizing on the fact years later I knew that it had not perceived in these persons the vibration or the breath of human life, I had the sensation that they were not breathing, the sensation would have been that of being next to a reptile or the most similar thing. It might be mistaken, but normally the fantasy her practical in my mind, in the real life I usually not dreamy, and this two of the museum were not of here.

I wake up very early and go running when it's still dark, and i've seen flying objects that are unexplainable and are not of human technology. I see fighter jets, commercial liners and also small bi-planes multiple times everyday and can identify them from a speck in the distance because of their light patterns and sounds. I'm not saying i've seen "aliens", but what i have seen are not human.

Also, i see connections between religion and alien civilisation. Everytime we we think of aliens, we think of technology so immense and beyond our comprehension...i think if they exist, there are great variations in their technology. In religion, Abrahamic religion specifically, things such as circumcision for identification of believers, the "virgin birth" of jesus christ, the account is very similar to tales of abduction, a woman seemingly "visited" by a being, in this case an "angel" if you will, then winds up pregnant without having lost virginity, also commandments such as NO IDOL WORSHIP, it seems like this God/alien did not want himself identified for future human generations to see his accurate appearance, so he forbade drawing pictures or fashioning statues of himself. I believe that this entity was male, since he's continually referred to in the masculine form, i could go on and on and on... Why would an all-powerful non-physical deity choose a small stupid people to worship him and make him feel good about himself? It doesn't make sense and it's flaming ridiculous. I just can't believe these things have lasted generation after generation. I don't see a distinction between the topic of this thread and religion.

EDIT: most prophets, Jesus, Abraham, Muhammad... have received Revelation (laws and guidelines) by visions or telepathy. This is the apparent form of communication relayed in the vast majority of experiences by "abductees". I don't think every single abductee is religious, in fact most of them would not be. Therefore, i think these coincidences developed independently of each other.

EDIT AGAIN, LOL: When i have read religious texts, Quran, Bible, Old Testament....I do not believe that human beings randomly decided to document crazy sounding occurrences, like it would seem upon initial investigation of these texts. I believe that there is something to these events documented but it has been so grossly misinterpreted by the degenerate, pitifully hopeful minds of humanity.

Of course I believe in Aliens, I'm one of them.
All those that believe in our existence will be hunted down for sport :petrified: we'll give you a 3 day start. RUN!

17.jpg

I wake up very early and go running when it's still dark, and i've seen flying objects that are unexplainable and are not of human technology. I see fighter jets, commercial liners and also small bi-planes multiple times everyday and can identify them from a speck in the distance because of their light patterns and sounds. I'm not saying i've seen "aliens", but what i have seen are not human.

Also, i see connections between religion and alien civilisation. Everytime we we think of aliens, we think of technology so immense and beyond our comprehension...i think if they exist, there are great variations in their technology. In religion, Abrahamic religion specifically, things such as circumcision for identification of believers, the "virgin birth" of jesus christ, the account is very similar to tales of abduction, a woman seemingly "visited" by a being, in this case an "angel" if you will, then winds up pregnant without having lost virginity, also commandments such as NO IDOL WORSHIP, it seems like this God/alien did not want himself identified for future human generations to see his accurate appearance, so he forbade drawing pictures or fashioning statues of himself. I believe that this entity was male, since he's continually referred to in the masculine form, i could go on and on and on... Why would an all-powerful non-physical deity choose a small stupid people to worship him and make him feel good about himself? It doesn't make sense and it's flaming ridiculous. I just can't believe these things have lasted generation after generation. I don't see a distinction between the topic of this thread and religion.

EDIT: most prophets, Jesus, Abraham, Muhammad... have received Revelation (laws and guidelines) by visions or telepathy. This is the apparent form of communication relayed in the vast majority of experiences by "abductees". I don't think every single abductee is religious, in fact most of them would not be. Therefore, i think these coincidences developed independently of each other.

EDIT AGAIN, LOL: When i have read religious texts, Quran, Bible, Old Testament....I do not believe that human beings randomly decided to document crazy sounding occurrences, like it would seem upon initial investigation of these texts. I believe that there is something to these events documented but it has been so grossly misinterpreted by the degenerate, pitifully hopeful minds of humanity.
Your claims are of such an incredibly bizarre nature they seem to be almost a farce. I mean really, you go jogging so early in the morning the sun isn't even up yet? I've never heard of such a thing... talk of alien contact pales in comparison to it! :)

Last edited:
Your claims are of such an incredibly bizarre nature they seem to be almost a farce. I mean really, you go jogging so early in the morning the sun isn't even up yet?

He is from Australia. It is dark there during the daytime.

All things considered, it's very likely that aliens from space have visited Earth, and quite often.

This thread has been viewed 92611 times.

Back