That's four of mine, how about you ?

1. good friends
2. chocolate
3. sex
4. warm, sunny weather

Those are in no particular order... :p

Not Sure If They're My Top 4 But...

1. Making someone really laugh hard.

2. Making someone feel good about themselves.

3. Helping someone solve a difficult problem.

4. A warm sunny day that's is comfortable.

Frank
:)

Too many things to reduce it to only 4.

1. Learning (including discussion, analysing people, reading, life experience, etc.)
2. Achieving something (very broad meaning)
3. Beautiful, clear weather
4. Funny things (comedies, people's wit and sarcasm... => actually quite selective)

Maciamo and Frank had to get deep on us.

If I were to be deep and serious and truthful, I would replace chocolate on my list and put 'helping someone'. When I am able to help someone, that makes me feel extremely satisfied and happy.

I will not replace sex, though... :p Or maybe I should put affection, intimacy, etc. etc., because it's not just the actual act itself that makes me so happy.

Warm, sunny, clear weather couldn't be replaced either. It's amazing the impact of the weather on my emotional well-being.

kirei_na_me said:
Warm, sunny, clear weather couldn't be replaced either. It's amazing the impact of the weather on my emotional well-being.

That is also why I wouldn't be able to live in Northern Europe and that I like Japan so much. I wouldn't be able to bear tropical weather nor 25 Hawaiian degree all year round, but Tokyo seems just fine, with mild, sunny winter, nice warm and sunny spring and not so bad autumn. It's just summer that is too muggy and uncomfortable :atsui: , at which time it is best to leave for Europe.

1. Warmish, slightly humid hazy weather (cloudy or sunny) :p
2. Good friends and lovers
3. Understanding, speaking Japanese
4. Resolving a problem logically
5. Humor

1.Making new friends
2.making ppl laugh and have fun
3.exploring and learning about different cultures(I'm a cultural studyfr34k)
4.Relaxing with friends or go out
5.Eating sweets(chocolate and all those other things that make me feel good)
6.Making a walk in the darkness...so that I can come to ease..
7.Enjoying @ work

:)

I HOSY "NOT FAIR !!" !!!!

4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4

4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4

F-O-U-R THINGS !!!!!

Frank

:D :p :blush:

Sorry Mr. Frank...but I'm not settled with ONLY 4 things...and the title was..."What are the things that make you happy ? " :p

Ok, You Win !!

RockLee said:
Sorry Mr. Frank...but I'm not settled with ONLY 4 things...and the title was..."What are the things that make you happy ? " :p

I bow to the victor !

Frank
:(

1. Adventurous days, Having things to do, sitting around makes me sad (i like to be active)
2. Getting things accomplished
3. Being neat, and clean
4. sex
5. Traveling
6. Good Weather... Though some days I like it to be sunny and hot, but I'd say my favorite weather would be daytime, where the sky is filled with dark clouds to where it almost makes it look night but u have faint light, lighting up the day as it pears through the dark clouds and having a cool air feel. Nothing beats it! :)

1. Forests
2. Dreaming
3. Satan
4. The piercing of flesh with my teeth, and that first tint of blood.

And I love cocaine.

Hmm Winter....that's some freaky sh*t man ! :souka:

Winter.. wierd, thats all.. So what is it you like about cocaine? The taste? The smell? The deterioration of your nasal cavity? Or incase of injection, the scars left from needles? The horrid come down? Or the mental addiction?

Does not seem appealing to me at all, but to each their own.. :?

playaa said:
Winter.. wierd, thats all.. So what is it you like about cocaine? The taste? The smell? The deterioration of your nasal cavity? Or incase of injection, the scars left from needles? The horrid come down? Or the mental addiction?

Does not seem appealing to me at all, but to each their own.. :?

Exactly the kind of 'dont do drugs' bullsh*t I'd expect coming from someone who doesnt do them. And if you do, then you must not have had pure. Pure is beyond euphoric.

And I only use needles for heroin.

Dont do drugs, coming from someone who doesnt do them, exactly my point of view a few years back.. Pure, ever had a trip to somewhere such as colombia, panama, brazil? You might know what I am talking about then... Your right, I am not a user any longer, that was my foolish days. Never done heroin or needles, or crack.. but they are all useless wastes of money in my opinion now. Have not touched them in years, now I look back and see how stupid I was... That is why I said to each their own..

Telling an addic that he doesn't have to do drugs is like trying to fly without wings...it's all a sad story...I only pitty the ppl who became addicted...they don't know how many things give you a kick without spending all your money on shit that f*cks up your body and rational thinking.. :souka:

I lived on mary jane for a long time and shrooms too. Those are the only things I tried, and no, it wasn't because I was some self-righteous "just say no'er". It was because I was just scared of anything harder. Anyway, all day, all night, 24/7, never stopped smoking. I wouldn't go back to that for anything. Just to remember the taste and smell of marijuana makes me want to throw up... :sick:

This thread has been viewed 33994 times.

Back