Do you believe in lucky charms ? And if so what?s yours.

Rachel

Mad Bee Hatch
Reaction score
In WWII pilots would kiss pictures of famous stars, some people wear lucky underwear to interviews and a whole culture has grown up around the victimisation of rabbits.
Do you believe there?s anything to these charms or is it all in the persons mind ?
And if you do, what?s yours ?

I have my ?Grip? which is a small sea smoothed slate pebble. Back in the bad old days when I did chemicals I would never trip without it. So long as I had my ?Grip? everything would go smoothly and I?d never have any trouble. If I tripped without it, things would always go pear shaped.

I have my brain...that's the only luckycharm I need... :)...Life is what you make of it....don't need any charms for that :)

I dont have any lucky charsm, though I do believe there is certain thingd that can be "lucky".

Don't Leave Home Without It !!

1911A1 Colt 45ACP has bought me 30 years of luck!!
Gonna have it under my coffin pillow when I go !

Frank

:blush:

I don't believe in lucky charms, but my girlfriend does. Because of her I wear a jade Buddha around my neck.
Haven't experienced any change in my (bad) luck yet, though.

My point of view:
It is a reaction in the brain, luck or bad luck does'nt exist, we create them!
If we dont believe in ourselves we have badluck, this is why people believe in objects.

I tried once with a friend who has a little piece of leather.
In a contest,He was scarred because he lost his piece of leather(he forgot it at home). I said that I found it and I gived it to him(but it was'nt the good one).
He was happy and won the contest!

P.S. I really think my english is bad....

Frosted Lucky Charms

Where ever I go I always carry two things in my wallet:

1. An Charm for safe travels from Todaiji Temple in Nara.
2. A coin a stranger outside a temple in Sri Lanka gave me. (I was 16 at the time..)

So far, my travels have been safe!

:homer:

Whatever I feel is important to me (and is with me), I kiss it for good luck, in case of a big event coming forth.

It Causes Me Great Pain To Do This !!!!

Hachiko said:
Whatever I feel is important to me (and is with me), I kiss it for good luck, in case of a big event coming forth.

But as the "Crazy Ol Guy" I have standards to uphold.
Now I have something that is important to me, always with me, sometimes it's Coming forth and becomes a Big event; but I'm not about to bend over & Kiss it!!

Frank

:D :p :blush: :eek:kashii:

I have my black sheep which I always takes on exams. It's my scapegoat... XD

There is my witch-face silver chain from Spain. I always have it around me. Without it or my silver ring, I feel a bit naked. Maybe there are not so lucky charms, but without them, something is not right... XD

And the last one, the newest thing. A hematite and silver bracalet. I bbought two of these, the other one has my sweetie. I always have it by my side.

Important people for me always are given angel's figures. :) To help and protect them. :D

So yes, I do believe in lucky charms.

My lucky charm is the small lead of a number 2 pencil (or it's a marking, I don't know) that has been stuck in my left hand for the last 12 years.
It accidently got jammed in there and broke off inside or left a grey mark that's been there ever since. And I'm left-handed. :)

WOW....that's a bit freaky o.0...you didn't have any problems with it in the past?? :?

Nah, it's okay, I think. No side-effects I know of. How it happened was that when I was in class (3rd grade if I remeber correctly), I wanted to tap the shoulder of a classmate of mine with my pencil (with the eraser part), but while doing so, s/he moved backwards on to the pencil and shoved that lead right into the palm of my hand. It hurt a lot, but I didn't scream or anything. Actually, no one in the class including the teacher had known about it and I just kept my palm closed with a tissue in it until I went home. :\

This thread has been viewed 35588 times.

Back