Atlantis found....again :)

I read that, too. Maybe it is Atlantis, maybe not. What I find a bit suspicious is the fact that the "scientist" only judged from the aerial view without any actual field work. More interested in publicity than in real science, it seems.

Atlantis in South Spain? Sounds kinda far-fetched :relief:

Take a look at this:
Discovery of Atlantis
This one is already done much more professionally, and it has some good evidence for the location they give (Cyprus being the hilltops that remained of Atlantis).

lol what about the m? continent? :p

Japanese Names/Words/ Egyptian/Atlantean origins

Note, I am a first time user of this forum. Thank you for having me, I am an amateur historian, fascinated with the number of Egyptian words and meanings of the Japanese language, also found in the American Indian tribes.

Presently, I have submitted Atlantean landmark information found in the Valley of Mexico, and submitted this information to a World Conference on Atlantis to be held in Milos, Greece, on July 11.

I would also love to explore the reasons why Japanese style names appear in the Aztecan naming conventions... names like Kai Yu (fire dragon) similar to Coyote, and Coyohuacan, and the Egyptian Khut.

Names like... Si-yah-na-ra... "May the moon (yah) and rising sun (na ra) protect you... Si/Sa.

Or why Nippon and Nehan, names for Japan, appear on the Eastern American shores with the Indian tribes... Neponset and Nehantic (or Neantic).

"Land where the sun first rises"

Or why the name Tocolopan, the Aztec name of Ta-kah-aaii-yah pan, is so close to Tokyo.

or the Aztec name Chapanco Cha-pan-in-ca. Japan.

It has already been written that the Japanese language contains over 400 Egyptian/Judaic names and words.

So, end of the day, I believe the Japanese DNA, and European DNA, and American Indian DNA, is 99.9999% identical.

Here is my article on the Valley of Mexico, and the concentration of Atlantean names found there.

I have listed 23 Atlantean landmarks, found on a Davalos/Aparicio map, of the Valley of Mexico, and e-published them on "World-Mysteries.com".

You can find them in an article I wrote... "Atlantean Puzzle Pieces" on a Yahoo search.

I will also list them here...

"Mexico", "Moo shee kas", is almost identical to Babylonian and Hebrew "Mashkan", Holy Temple

The reproduction map, Plano reconstructivo de la región de Tenochtitlan, by Senor Luis Gonzalez Aparicio and Hector Davalos displays many Atlantis symbols, names and landmarks. I am calling this the "Davalos/Aparicio" map.

http://www.bereda.com/losos/L-M/frames3.htm then "Mapa Antiquo"

It is my educated opinion that the Valley of Mexico may be the "ombligo", the Greek "omphallos", the "navel of the earth" as described by the Atlantean legends.

...using a Yahoo or Google search...

"piller of Hercules" +mexico

http://www.world-mysteries.com/gw_edziom2.htm

And the temple of the Egyptian God Tehotu, on the temple of Teotuhuacan, Mexico.

......Yahoo or Google search

"Tehotu on the Temple of Teotu-Huacan"

http://www.world-mysteries.com/gw_edziom3.htm

Aztec is defined as A- Setekh "Place of Setekh", "Temple of Setekh", "Pyramid of Setekh"

The Egyptian God Set, Setekh, also known as Sirius, the Venus Dog Star.

Concentration of Atlantean Names in the Valley of Mexico

Atlatzinco
Atlauntenco
Atlaco
Atlacualco
Atlanco
Atlacuinuayan
Atlazolpa
Atlapulco
Atlipac
Atoyac

Atlantean landmarks:

1. "10 miles from the Ocean". No. 10 miles from Xochimilco, Lake of the flowers.

2. Pillars of Hercules:

#1 candidate... Tepeyacac, Holy Hill, Phallic of the God 'Ea' "the Divine Male"
#2 candidate... Iliacac, Phallus of the God 'Ea' or "illiah" or 'a-yah'
#3 candidate... Colhuacan is this the Greek equivalent of "Colonus arraklees"
#4 candidate Coyohuacan... sits in opposition to Colhuacan, enemy of Hercules

each candidate can also be described located where... "the straits were narrow at that point"

Also, Coyohuacan and Colhuacan sit at the "Gateway" to the Lake of Texcoco and Tenochtitlan, the "Tat Land", the "Tuat Land", the "underworld", the "Land of the Womb/Vulva", the "Holy Tabernacle", the Mashkan -Laguna de Mexico, the "holy temple".

3. Temple of Athena
#1 Atenco Aten Inca, compare with Athens Greece... Temple of Athena-Nike
#2 Tenayucan.pu

4. Temple of Hephaestos Tepetacalco.pu, Epazoyucan, or Tepetzinco

5. Temple of Sun and Moon, Coatenchan Ka-Aten-Khan

6. "River Asopus on the left": Azcaputzalco.pu (west of Tepeyacac)

7. Temple of Atlas Atlaco

8. "Mt. Helicon", Chimal Huacan (my theory, compare with "Shamash Huacan")

9. Lycabettus and Penyx.
Lycabettus I believe is spelled incorrectly, but very close to a very recognizable name. Lycabettus I believe is the Aztec Bados, but labeled by the Conquistadors... Penon de los Bados, or "Pillar of the Bados". Why would the Conquistadors go through the trouble of mixing an Aztec title with a Spanish descriptive phrase. Based on all my research, and surrounding naming conventions, I believe the correct Aztec spelling of "Penon de los Bados" should be Yaca-Bados, or ill-ya-ka Bados, or Grave of the God, i.e, the Egyptian Abydos, (grave of Osiris). Penon de los Bados is located slightly to the East of Tenochtitlan, with ilicac (Phallus of the God, and Piller of Hercules candidate) place equidistant to the West of Tenochtitlan. Osiris was the God of the Underworld, God of the night. "Night-time" dies in the East, with the rising sun God, Horus-Ra. "Night-time" is born in the West, exactly where Horus-Ra dies at the setting sun, each day.

So I believe "ilicac", the phallus of the God, the piller of the God, or the "Penyx", is the "birthplace of Osiris", and Lycabettus, or Penon de los Bados, refers to the grave of Osiris.

Tenochtitlan is on the island in between these two landmarks. God of Darkness, or God of the Night-Nyx, My theory.

10. references to Poseidon, and Temple of Poseidon "Pochtli", "Papatlan"

The 3-pronged Saguarro Cactus is plausibly the Osirian trinity or the Poseidon trident, which is part of the Mexican national flag.

11. references to Thoth, aka Tehotu, aka Djeheuty on left side of staircase of Teotuhuacan (Tehotu on temple of Teotu), also known as Hermes to the Greeks, Idris/Enoch to the Hebrews, Osiris to the Egyptians. Note the similarity: Tenochtitlan, and Enoch. Titlan, and Tuat land. i.e., "the Underworld" Tenochtitlan, "God of Darkness, land of the Tuat".

12. references to Osiris - Xochimilco, and Texcaca (She Ke Ku, Chicago) Lake of Osiris

Yahoo/Google lookup... Ka Ka +Osiris, or "Ka her Ka" +Osiris

13. "sandy soil with underlayment of clay"

Mexico City sinks 4 inches per year into the sandy soil, and Puebla, Mexico is renowned for its outstaning ceramic clays found there.

14. city location Thule "Tula, Mexico"

15. Nation location of Lemuria "The Maya".. could also be "Amiu-amau" group of Gods, or vassals of Osiris, God of the Underworld.

16. "Land between the oceans was navigable", connections to the Atlantic and Pacific were river navigable, from the Valley of Mexico, in ancient times. Today's Mexico City sits "flat as a tabletop" at 7000 feet elevation. Tour guides will tell you that 4 cities lie buried in the Valley of Mexico, and the Aztecs did not know "who put them there".

17. Red rocks, black rocks, yellow rocks, white rocks, (from the Atlantean legend)

18. Temple complex, surrounded by areas for craftsmen and warriors... The Temple complex of Teotuhuacan is surrounded by the remains of housing for the craftsmen, and close by to the town of "Otumba", which means "warriors" in at least one African dialect (Senegal, Congo?) The naming convention hints that specific tribes had the function of mercenary armies.

19. Atlantis sits at the end of a long promonotory...

20. Atlantis is located at the "navel of the earth" Atlantis

Ombligo (navel to Mexicans), and Vulva to the Aztecs. The name Atlantis can be translated almost entirely from the Egyptian. "AT" as a prefix, is a remarkable two-letter set, with two meanings: Vulva, and Rebel (girly man).

On the female side, the Goddess side, AT means "vulva", the goddess of creation, the womb of creation. Atlantis literally means... Land of creation, very close to "navel of the earth".

The Mexicans call the Valley of Mexico... "Ombligo", the "belly button of the Moon".

21. Atlantis sits at the center of an "truly endless continent", as does the Valley of Mexico. In fact, the Valley of Mexico is the physical beginning of the entire North American continent, and on top of the South American continent. It is one good reason that I believe the Atlas statue is in fact a secret map of the Western Hemisphere. The head of Atlas is arguably "Yucatan", with right arm being Florida/Cuba, and left arm being Baja. The Valley of Mexico sits on the left shoulder of the Atlas statue, and is the beginning of "a truly endless continent".

22. Critias speaks of 10 double-temples

Itzapalapan.pu
Coyohuacan.pu
Tlacopan.pu
Tenayocan.pu
Atzacoalco, or Atlacoalco
Tezcuco.pu
Tlalmanalco
Coatinchan.pu
Huitzilopochtli
Huitznahuac this temple is depicted with two aspects, of a single temple structure. Is this the missing 10th double temple? (still studying this one)

23. Acropolis "Acopulco"

By the way, the ancient peoples built their temples 4500 years ago to include electrical properties, as mentioned by Graham Hancock, "Fingerprints of the Gods", and later mentioned in my article

"Egyptian Images of Tehotu on the Temple of Teotu-Huacan"

also on "World-Mysteries.com"

Thank you once again, for allowing me on your website forum.

Ed Ziomek [email protected]

Hi, welcome aboard, and with such goodies to offer from your very first post.
This is great stuff you showed us here; I actually have some interest in early contacts and borrowed cultural items such as artifacts, ideas, scripts, and words.
I hope you enjoy your time here ! :balloon:

EdZiomek said:
22. Critias speaks of 10 double-temples

Itzapalapan.pu
Coyohuacan.pu
Tlacopan.pu
Tenayocan.pu
Atzacoalco, or Atlacoalco
Tezcuco.pu
Tlalmanalco
Coatinchan.pu
Huitzilopochtli
Huitznahuac this temple is depicted with two aspects, of a single temple structure. Is this the missing 10th double temple? (still studying this one)
Well, I think, you should check your sources again. I didn't read everything what you wrote but the part above struck my eyes. You have a problem of time if you try to connect Critias to Aztec temples. The one is 5th century BC, the other 2nd millennium AD.

Mr. Bossel... Thank you, Danke shane? (sp?)

Please check item 16... "Tour guides will tell you that 4 cities lie buried in the Valley of Mexico, and the Aztecs did not know "who put them there".

Yes, the timelines are radically different for the "modernish" Aztec culture. But the A-seteka culture was unaware of who built the 4 cities under their feet. My hero of all time, Heinrich Shlieman, in his search for Troy, found 9 levels of cities under a farmer's field in today's Turkey. The fourth level was burned and charred, and from that level, he found fortunes of jewelry and pottery shards and weapons and bones, mostly destroyed. That was the discovery.

The farmers had no idea of the wealth of history beneath their feet, and unfortunately, I don't even know who my great-grandparents are. Koreans, I am told, may have written geneologies going back to 800 AD, but westerners basically don't have a clue. Montezuma, also spelled Mocetozoma, claimed that his ancient, ancient ancestors came by boat from the East, but most family histories were forgotten.

The "organized" Aztec culture began in 1325, according to the Aztecs themselves, who had survived multiple natural catastrophes and calamities in the Valley of Mexico, and were living in 7 caves, when "giant white men", with hair the "color of the sun", blue eyes, and iron tools organized them and taught them how to build temples, how to farm, etc. That tribe may have been the To-to-na-kas, very similar to "Teutonics", possibly even the Templars.

One of the fascinating puzzles of history, is that 18 Templar ships escaped from Le Harve on the morning of October 13, 1307. Where did they go? One slim possibility is that they followed the trade winds, which they had learned from the Islamics, to the New World, and possibly these were the "blonde haired giants with beards" who organized the Aztecs 18 years later.

The most prominent God-man of the Aztecs, was Huitzilopochtli, Hummingbird of the South, which was another name for Quetzal coatl, "bird-snake", the blonde leader of that group of white men. Compare Quetzal with the French name for bird... oesal (sp?)

For a reference, please read "The Great White Conquerors", another of the 1000 or 10,000 books on this same subject, which modern history ignores.

You are absolutely right, the modern day (1325 AD+) Aztecs and the Critias discourse 400 BC were a mismatch in time. But the Set/Seteka God-veneration was 1700 BC, and was introduced into Egypt in 1500 BC or so, by the Hittites or the Hyksos.

Thank you for your wonderful comments. Heinrich Schlieman wasn't first believed either, and I am asking for academic review of my material.

Danke.
Ed Ziomek Bremerhaven und Stamford, CT.

Sir Chukchi, thank you for your kind comments. I have ordered the $6 tourist map from Libraria Madero, Districto Federales, La Ciudad de Mexico, and I will mark it up with the Atlantean landmarks and send it to you.

We are brothers and sisters around the world, yet politics and religion tries to convey... "We are so different". No. We are identical with each other.

Hiroshima... "Hera, spirit mother", in Greek, I believe
Senegawa, Senegal, Seneca, Senechoi same name, possibly same meaning, all over the world.

Tahiti Tehotu Thoth, Hermes, Djeheuty God of Knowledge
Java Yahweh Moon God, Sun God
Thailand, Taiwan Sun land, Egyptian/Phoenician

etc. etc.

Send me a university address, or a library address, and I will send you what I call the Atlantean map. Thanks.

Ed Ziomek
Stamford, Connecticut.

This thread has been viewed 9804 times.

Back