Recommendations-Netflix, Amazon, MHZ

Netflix historical series that I recommend:

1. Marco Polo (Introduces a little bit of Mongolian culture, and the series is very well done. Despite its continuation being cancelled, what we have is very rich)

• Rise of Empires: Ottoman (Gives you a little insight into the Byzantine Empire, the Ottoman Empire, Vlad the Impaler. I recommend it without a doubt)

• The Last Kingdom (For those who love the History of England, you must see it)

• Vikings: Valhalla (Continuation of the well-known Vikings series, this series focuses on a later Viking era and explores many interesting points of the time. I recommend it)

• Roman Empire (Introduces the lives of some Roman Emperors, in a kind of Documentary, which really captivated me, as well as helping me learn a little more about the reality of the Romans)

• Barbarians (For those who want to know a little more about the conflicts between the Germans and the Romans, this is undoubtedly a great series. You absolutely cannot miss it!)

I'm watching Blue Eye Samurai on Netflix. It's a beautiful story set in the 17th century Japan about a mixed-race warrior named Mizu on a path of revenge. The best animated series I've seen in a long time.

The first episode is available in full on Youtube here.

Last edited:
As I work through my qpAdm project, I have a very fascinating documentary series on Tubi playing on TV.

"The Serial Killers" (1994)

I'm currently watching an episode on the serial killer James Paul. I've already seen a many of them sporadically.

Everyone is asleep, and this is when I have a chance to watch the macabre stuff I have a morbid fascination with. Typically, either Hallmark movies, or cartoons are playing on TV, which is not my choice.

I would suggest Glass Onion, bad Genius, Uncut gems, The old guard, Birdbox

This thread has been viewed 22092 times.

Back