Where does the Albanian language come from? [VIDEO]

Point is that one sample proved you wrong about J2b-L283 ;)

What's funny is it got published within hours after your post at the other forum doubting it has anything to do with Steppe..

Nah, it didn't point me wrong at all. If you have ever read me in full serious mode i have never put any strong opinion, more or less i even read myself Davidski about the leak. I was being sarcastic because our thread was flooded with sock-puppet accounts and you already know that.

It's funny as well because we got the Neolithic location of E-V13 which is more north than even Riverman imagined. More to come..

Last edited:
They pick and choose what to focus from the Bulgarian leaks. The poster clearly said autosomaly there is a night and day difference with Penschievo vs BA layer, it can't more clear cut than that.

Looks like there will be huge data dumps this year.
That paper about Hungary might be the one that everyone posted slides from youtube a while back, with two E-V13s in the graph.

That fellow in the Bulgarian forum, engaging the insider, claiming to be Macedonian is probably Huban.

Most definitely, bad faith engagement because he cleans the "terrain of arguments".

Classical sources where the Dardani are referred to as either Illyrians, Thracian, Trojan, or as just themselves, i.e. Independent.

We have considerably more sources calling them something distinct from Illyrian
GLxYtQ5WwAAFUZu

strabo thought everyone was Illyrian see people under 2.1 and 2.2 on map ....these he thought where Illyrians

Attachments

• strabo illyria.PNG
    strabo illyria.PNG
    223.4 KB · Views: 16
They pick and choose what to focus from the Bulgarian leaks. The poster clearly said autosomaly there is a night and day difference with Penschievo vs BA layer, it can't more clear cut than that.

Looks like there will be huge data dumps this year.
That paper about Hungary might be the one that everyone posted slides from youtube a while back, with two E-V13s in the graph.

That fellow in the Bulgarian forum, engaging the insider, claiming to be Macedonian is probably Huban.
There's a Bulgarian genetics forum?

Do you think you can link me? thanks in advance

There's a Bulgarian genetics forum?

Do you think you can link me? thanks in advance

There is a second thread where he discloses more about BA Bulgaria and Thracians.

How do you guys interpret this?
Ev-13 does not necessarily seem to be related to the Thracians, but to other Paleo-Balkan ethnicities with little-known names today. But the Balkans (specifically Bulgaria) is without a doubt a hub for eu-13, in all eras, although in my opinion the group first appeared in the Balkans *from the northeast*, in very early, prehistoric times, within a herding economy, of which she was a carrier, practiced in winter pastures in the lowlands and summer in the high mountains of the Balkans (my speculation) and proved surprisingly resistant to all possible vicissitudes of fate and changes over the millennia,

Is this guy trustworthy?

This thread has been viewed 609845 times.

Back