PDA

View Full Version : For the men among us

RockLee
25-07-04, 02:43
What kind of women do you like more, asian women or non-asian women(euopeans,americans..)??

Duo
25-07-04, 02:57
I voted both, but i guess I am in the minority. I've been noticing that a lot of you are infatuated with asian(mostly Japanese women). Yes, this is the Japan forum, I get that, but still, I feel that it doesnt really matter where a woman is from for you to like her. I don't think that having preferences is a good thing, because this way you might disregard other potential partners who could be a perfect match for you. You just don't want to miss out, so by accepting anyone as compatible you have bigger chances of successful relationship. Although asian women do have that special cuteness with their slick smooth shiny black hair and small but curvecious bodies. :p :emblaugh: :blush:

TimF
25-07-04, 02:58
For me it is Asian women all the way I don't know why. They are just the most gourgeous women on earth imo. Their beauty could persuade the stars to fall from the heavens. I one day hope to get married to an Asain woman so I can pamper her and treat her like a Goddess.lol But this is just me.

Mike Cash
25-07-04, 03:08
I voted both, but i guess I am in the minority. I've been noticing that a lot of you are infatuated with asian(mostly Japanese women). Yes, this is the Japan forum, I get that, but still, I feel that it doesnt really matter where a woman is from for you to like her. I don't think that having preferences is a good thing, because this way you might disregard other potential partners who could be a perfect match for you. You just don't want to miss out, so by accepting anyone as compatible you have bigger chances of successful relationship. Although asian women do have that special cuteness with their slick smooth shiny black hair and small but curvecious bodies. :p :emblaugh: :blush:

I thought it was very clever to lump all Asian women together in one group, and all the other women of the world together in another group. After all, all of the women in each group possess so very many points in common that it would be a natural way to arrange things when choosing one over the other. <Note for the thinking-impaired: The above was sarcasm>

I hate to burst your bubble, but "slick smooth shiny black hair" has become an exceeding rarity in the Land of the Falling Yen. And the svelte contingent, while still around, is rapidly being supplanted by the chunky gals.

jeisan
25-07-04, 03:18
rock, you of all people?!?
ill go ahead and answer with "no preference"

*waits for this thread to get drug through the mud*

CC1
25-07-04, 03:19
LOL Mike, I love the way that you put a shiny outlook on everything! :D

Brooker
25-07-04, 03:51
I don't think people should have a preference, BUT I DO. I can't help it, I'm uncontrollably attracted to Asian women!! I wish I could stop, but I can't. It's an addiction!! :nuts: Expecially after living in Japan. So many of them are just so beautiful, with such delicate, feminine features. But I'm not opposed to non-Asian women at all. It just seems like, for me (and once again, I know it's wrong), if a girl is Asian, it gives her about 3 extra points on a scale of 1 to 10. :cute: I need help.

Genius
25-07-04, 05:33
I'm asian myself so of course I'm going to be slanted :D in favor of the asian women.

Keiichi
25-07-04, 05:48
I'm asian myself so of course I'm going to be slanted :D in favor of the asian women.
Same here goes for me...

canadian_kor
25-07-04, 07:13
Asian girls all the way! However, in high school I used to be mainly attracted to caucasian girls. When I went to university I kicked myself for making myself unavailable to my own kind. I regret not appreciating Asian girls when I was younger. Now that I've spent enough time with Chinese, Korean, and Japanese girls I realize that sticking to my own kind is the best way to go (especially for marriage). Besides, even as a second-generation type, I still believe that marrying a non-Asian will have cultural conflicts that must be dealt with.

chiquiliquis
25-07-04, 07:27
*cues the cheesey Burt Bacharach music* :sing:

There are beautiful women all over the world... that's what makes the world so great!

*thinks to that line from the 5th element: "I don't want one position! I want ALL positions!"* :?

Keiichi
25-07-04, 08:22
Asian girls all the way! However, in high school I used to be mainly attracted to caucasian girls. When I went to university I kicked myself for making myself unavailable to my own kind. I regret not appreciating Asian girls when I was younger. Now that I've spent enough time with Chinese, Korean, and Japanese girls I realize that sticking to my own kind is the best way to go (especially for marriage). Besides, even as a second-generation type, I still believe that marrying a non-Asian will have cultural conflicts that must be dealt with.
I was kind of like that too, and I'm second-gen also. And there are tons of cute Asian gals in Uni here and they're a lot easier to get along with (for me personally).

*thinks to that line from the 5th element: "I don't want one position! I want ALL positions!"* :?
Errr.... I guess could fly, for some. Doggy style? :D :D

mad pierrot
25-07-04, 10:21
I love women ALL around the world....... :liplick:

Gaki
25-07-04, 10:29
I dont prefer anything really.

I think some white women are pretty, just a bit too tall for me that's all. :D

I do however sometimes dislike the perving of Asian Women, it's ok if you do find Asian women attractive, but when it becomes obsessive and you'd prefer an Asian over a woman of your own nation is when i begin to lose respect for you.

King of Tokyo
25-07-04, 10:39
I dont prefer anything really.

I think some white women are pretty, just a bit too tall for me that's all. :D

I do however sometimes dislike the perving of Asian Women, it's ok if you do find Asian women attractive, but when it becomes obsessive and you'd prefer an Asian over a woman of your own nation is when i begin to lose respect for you.

Hmm see that is where I would disagree with you, people are free to prefer any type they like. Why should you throw people into groups and say you should always prefer your own race. That doesn't make sense, people should be able to prefer whoever they want. It is a bit racist to say that people should only prefer people of their own nation. But I do agree it is annoying that some raving american otaku say they love japanese women and get obsessive, but then it is their choice, so I don't mind. Myself, I like all women, and I definitely can't say I prefer one race over another. So anyway my advice is, be with who you want to, simple as that :-)

Gaki
25-07-04, 11:03
Hmm see that is where I would disagree with you, people are free to prefer any type they like. Why should you throw people into groups and say you should always prefer your own race. That doesn't make sense, people should be able to prefer whoever they want. It is a bit racist to say that people should only prefer people of their own nation. But I do agree it is annoying that some raving american otaku say they love japanese women and get obsessive, but then it is their choice, so I don't mind. Myself, I like all women, and I definitely can't say I prefer one race over another. So anyway my advice is, be with who you want to, simple as that :-)

I didnt mean you should stick with your own kind, my point was it is rather disgusting when people put down their own race and obsess over another.
People are free to date whomever they wish, however i do lose respect for people when they say "I like Asian women, white women are ugly" or "I like white women, Asian women are ugly".
It is also racist when people dislike their own race.

Mike Cash
25-07-04, 12:53
It is also racist when people dislike their own race.

I don't know if racist would be the right term for it or not. But it certainly is something disturbing. And, just going by people I have personally met, sometimes makes you wonder what else is out of whack between their ears.

RockLee
25-07-04, 13:03
this is not a I LIKE asian women, white women stink, or elseway thread....keep that in mind please ???? I just want to know who you are attracted too (the most) :?

Bounty Hunter
25-07-04, 13:10
I chose both cause its always good to keep your options open. :-)

Sinspawne
25-07-04, 13:31
Personally, i prefer asian women over western...
they are just so darn cute :blush:

But in the end, love always decides for itself... And your words wouldn't count 1 bit when it comes down to the decision making :-)

Duo
25-07-04, 13:59
But you live in Norway!!!!!! There's plenty of good lookin women there. Plenty. I only met two three norwegian girls, and they were all very pretty.

TwistedMac
25-07-04, 14:03
the Macster has enough love for ALL girls!

mac likes em big
mac likes em small
mac likes em all!

not really true tho.. i can't stand the obese.. but that's *obese*

King of Tokyo
25-07-04, 14:07
mac likes em big

not really true tho.. i can't stand the obese..

LMAO That was pretty classic..

But yeh I'll admit I'm shallow and it's wrong but I can't help it.. Only people who say looks don't matter is ugly guys who can't get a girl that's good looking, then they get an obese girl and say "Beauty is on the inside".. Not saying that it is right, but I just can't help being shallow like that.. since I am good looking and can have hot girls, I just can't let myself go for a non-attractive chick.. man I'm an ass :relief:

Sinspawne
25-07-04, 14:25
But you live in Norway!!!!!! There's plenty of good lookin women there. Plenty. I only met two three norwegian girls, and they were all very pretty.

I agree, lots of fine women in Norway, even more so in Sweden.
But there are good lokin girls in all countries. But they arean't as cute (in my opinion) as asian girls.
im not very good at explaining stuff like this :blush:

Bounty Hunter
25-07-04, 14:46
the Macster has enough love for ALL girls!

mac likes em big
mac likes em small
mac likes em all!

not really true tho.. i can't stand the obese.. but that's *obese*

:D :D

Your pretty funny.

Arch
25-07-04, 17:25
hell man ! i voted both. I love all women ! You get the best of both worlds !

TwistedMac
25-07-04, 17:29
You get the best of both worlds !

i've got a bisex friend that says that a lot...

King of Tokyo
25-07-04, 17:32

Hmm.. That's a world I don't want to get the best of lol.. But that's just me...

Bounty Hunter
25-07-04, 17:40

I thought you was more open minded then this i have no problem with bisexual people.

TwistedMac
25-07-04, 17:43
he's my friend, isn't he?... did i say i disliked him or even bisexuals? sometimes you surprise me with you jumping to conclusions...really...

RockLee
25-07-04, 17:49
Think he didn't mean you Mac ...

TwistedMac
25-07-04, 17:53
he quoted me -_-

RockLee
25-07-04, 17:57
look at the post of King of tokio....then look at yours....and THEN look at hitman's "openminded"....;)...mistake I guess

Arch
25-07-04, 18:04

lmao wtf is up with alot of you. Anything i say, something is said. Geez i have tried to be as nice as possible to people and just about everything i have ever said something, i have also had some one starting flaming me about it. I dint mean i like male and female, i ment i liked european,american, asian women, all differant women.
Honestly you lot always pick up on my comments, they are other people who have said stuff, but no it has to be mine. WTF

TwistedMac
25-07-04, 18:06
jeebus, no need to take it so hard, I was making a joke! it was funny to me.. cuz he does say that ^^

RockLee
25-07-04, 18:11
ANOTHER misunderstanding...grr :okashii: ...just annalyze b4 you post ok ????

King of Tokyo
25-07-04, 18:40
look at the post of King of tokio....then look at yours....and THEN look at hitman's "openminded"....;)...mistake I guess

Huh? Don't blame me.. I simply said that being bi is not what i prefer.. and I clearly said "but that's just me" meaning I'm not like that but I didn't think it was a horrible thing, and people can do that if they choose.

RockLee
25-07-04, 19:03
I know...but the other dude made a post quoting mac instead of you...there's where it all got wrong

Bounty Hunter
25-07-04, 19:23
I ment to quote mac

RockLee
25-07-04, 19:30
dohhhh...he meant it honest dude....*rolls eyes*..yes sometimes Mac can be serious :-) (this is due the fact you joke around too much :relief: ...ppl won't take you serious anymore after a time)

Post 400....let's go for the 500 :D

King of Tokyo
25-07-04, 19:33
I know...but the other dude made a post quoting mac instead of you...there's where it all got wrong

I ment to quote mac

Ha.. you see.. I'm innocent I tell you !! innocent!!

Bounty Hunter
25-07-04, 19:40
Yea you right but how did this happen?

King of Tokyo
25-07-04, 19:48
Well I was walking around and then BAM I was innocent, that's pretty much the story of how I am innocent
-The End

TwistedMac
25-07-04, 21:48
it doesn't even matter if i was joking or not,, i still didn't say anything *bad* about bisexuals... i just said they get the best of both worlds...

i happen to have a friend that keeps telling me i should be bi like him.. and get the best of both worlds... but that's beside the point..

Brooker
25-07-04, 21:57
ANYWAYS, back to the topic....

When I was younger I had a strong attraction to girls with red (natural orange) hair. I go through phases and right now I'm in Asian girl mode. It's never been a conscious choice, it's just the way things work out. But I certainly don't shun girls who aren't in the group I'm currently attracted to. The only difference is, when I'm attracted to a particular group, they just happen to turn my head a little more than they used to.

TwistedMac
26-07-04, 12:10
ANYWAYS, back to the topic....

When I was younger I had a strong attraction to girls with red (natural orange) hair. I go through phases and right now I'm in Asian girl mode. It's never been a conscious choice, it's just the way things work out. But I certainly don't shun girls who aren't in the group I'm currently attracted to. The only difference is, when I'm attracted to a particular group, they just happen to turn my head a little more than they used to.

*agrees wholeheartedly*
these words could just as well have come from me had i been gifted with the tounge of non-idiocy.

sgt. Pepper
29-07-04, 16:40
I like both (all). There are cute asian girls, there are cute American girls, there are cute Swedish girls and so on.

Golgo_13
30-07-04, 05:29
I love women ALL around the world....... :liplick:

:beer: Right on!

And women on any other planet. :cool:

Glenn
30-07-04, 05:33
:beer: Right on!

And women on any other planet. :cool:

I could not say, for I have not met them. :relief: :D

Lina Inverse
30-07-04, 22:42
I don't especially like (or dislike) Asian girls. There's a good amount of cute ones about them.
However, the best looking girls are imo those from the North (Norway, Sweden... that kinda area) :love:

Personally, i prefer asian women over western...
they are just so darn cute :blush:
You live right there with some of the best looking girls - how could you not like them? :okashii:
Well, it's your business, that just leaves all the more for me! :D

Glenn
31-07-04, 02:30
Yeah, I think that my favorite girls are the hot ones. I'm not race/nationality specific when it comes to that (or anything else, I like to think). As for a trend, I don't know that there is one for me. Hot girls are hot girls, and that's all that matters to me.

Dream Time
31-07-04, 05:14
no preference
but I am attracted to girls who are into music and sports

and as for Chinese girls
it seems that American born Chinese,or Canadian born Chinese girls fits me better

TimF
05-08-04, 04:36
Only people who say looks don't matter is ugly guys who can't get a girl that's good looking

I dissagree totally on this one with you KOT i am an obese guy and I belive beauty is on the inside and alow me to show you one of the girls I have chasing after me. She is beautiful or at least i think so let me know what you guys think.

Sorry KOT i didnt feel right posting it up there for you all to see i will send it to you or any one else that wants to see it.

Ok i will put it up overnight but then i am taking it off.

ok times up.

PopCulturePooka
05-08-04, 04:48
I am SO against preferring one racial chracteristic exclusively.

Girls from any country can be ugly or beautiful, fat or thin.

Right now I have an obsession with snagging an Indian girl. Some Indian girls can be... oh my god :swoon:

Japanese girls can be VERY beautiful. But if you're in Japan go to any big center and just watch for 30 minutes. You will also see some terrifingly ugly girls. Just like any urban center anywhere in the world.

In Japan I've had the pleasure of seeing some beautiful or incredibly hot girls. Also seen some of the ugliest beasts I've ever laid eyes on.

No I need to book a ticket to India.

Winter
05-08-04, 05:07
I prefer women whom I prefer. That pretty much sums it up.

Call me old fashioned, but I just dont get how ethnicity makes a difference. If someone is physically pretty, than thats that. I dont get how one ethnicity can be prettier than another. Or uglier.

Seems as a whole as humans, we've got a nice dose of pretty, and ugly.

kirei_na_me
05-08-04, 13:29
Pooka, I have to agree with you about the Indian girls. Some of those Indian girls are the most gorgeous women I've ever seen. They can have the most beautiful eyes, skin and hair.

And Winter says it best. ;-)

RockLee
05-08-04, 13:30
*scratches head*...Sigh...I guess I didn't state my purpose that good :relief:
I wanted to know to WHICH kind you feel attracted too...more to J-girls...or to other girls...or both :p

Glenn
05-08-04, 17:50
Well, like I said before, I don't notice any trend with myself liking a higher percentage of on type over the others, but of course I haven't done a scientific study of the matter, either. :p As far as I can tell, it depends on whom I am around at the time. If I'm around more Japanese women, then most likely I'll have a tendency to like more of them. If I'm around more black women, then I'll have a tendency to like more of them, etc.

EscaFlowne
06-08-04, 17:04
I choose both!
Because I love all women. But Asian women are in that bracket like..."Never had the chance to holla at one but when i find a good one.....its on!" on the other hand american, european, brazilian, jamaican, czech, puerto rican[just to name a few] and the such, i like them because...thats all i been with... :D

silver angel
07-08-04, 18:08
::closes her eyes and crosses her fingers:: someone say spanish girls!!! SPANISH GIRLS!!!1 :D

Winter
07-08-04, 23:16
What exactly is characterized when people refer to others of Spanish decent?

Does that include all Latin people, or just people from Spain?

It could just be my own personal quirk, but I hate when people refer to me as 'Spanish' when I mention my hispanic origins.

It seems like calling Laotians, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Koreans 'Chinese'.

Meh.

RockLee
08-08-04, 01:49
Some Spanish girls are BEAUTIFUL too!!!...But I'm far more attracted to girls from the EAST :blush:

@Winter..there are people in this world who are just not smart enough to get it right...get over it...they WILL keep on existing!! :p

Hachiko
08-08-04, 05:21
Japanese women are cute. I prefer women of my race though. PINOY POWER! Rowr. :blush:

EscaFlowne
09-08-04, 13:39
oh my... I can't believe I didn't say spanish...yet i did say puerto rican
<-----points to flag.

Now everyone sit around because my opinion on spanish women will definately make you :blush:

They are by far some of the most beautiful women in the world. I mean look at silver angel! :bluush: That long black hair, and that creamy carmel skin... soooooooo soft and sexy like! oh and don't get me started on the eyes! I have seen some beautiful eyes! :p I'm talking about green and light browns,,, ooooohhh!!! OH OH OH, then they look at you with that cocky smile with half of thier lips going up and the black curly hair droping a lil over the eyes as those beautiful things pierce straight into your soul :bluush: :bluush: :bluush: And then on top of that let one talk to you in spanish!!!!!!! Its like swweet music and...
[Esca melts like butter]

Golgo_13
09-08-04, 21:50
There are beautiful women among all races, nationalities and ethnicities.

And plain-looking women and homely women.

canadian_kor
10-08-04, 03:13
Japanese girls can be VERY beautiful. But if you're in Japan go to any big center and just watch for 30 minutes. You will also see some terrifingly ugly girls. Just like any urban center anywhere in the world.

In Japan I've had the pleasure of seeing some beautiful or incredibly hot girls. Also seen some of the ugliest beasts I've ever laid eyes on.

Yeah. Same among Korean girls. Only difference is that among Koreans there are also a lot of average ones.

EscaFlowne
10-08-04, 15:34
oh my god...
did you guys read the quote above me....
"ugliest beasts I've ever laid eyes on" :souka:

jesus man.....Every chick is beautiful, its just some shallow people can't see it. :balloon:

kirei_na_me
10-08-04, 15:52
jesus man.....Every chick is beautiful, its just some shallow people can't see it. :balloon:

*breaks into song* :sing: Everything is beautiful in its own way...

:p

EscaFlowne
10-08-04, 15:52
*breaks into song* :sing: Everything is beautiful in its own way...

:p

:D awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
[Ravishes Kirei!!!]

kirei_na_me
10-08-04, 15:54
Woohoo! Ravish me, ravish me! :D

EscaFlowne
10-08-04, 16:01
:bluush: :blush: :bluush: :blush: :bluush: :blush: :bluush: :blush:
[Continues to Ravish............to the Early morning.......]

MAn do i love sommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme kirei... :p

kirei_na_me
10-08-04, 16:06
Shhhhh....Esca....we have to keep it on the low... ;-) :p

silver angel
10-08-04, 16:42
What exactly is characterized when people refer to others of Spanish decent?

Does that include all Latin people, or just people from Spain?

It could just be my own personal quirk, but I hate when people refer to me as 'Spanish' when I mention my hispanic origins.

It seems like calling Laotians, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Koreans 'Chinese'.

Meh.

I usually use the word Spanish to refer to all types of Hispanic people. :sorry: Sorry to all the other Hispanic people out there who find that insulting. I myself am from El Salvador. (which is still visually appealing....sort of.)
I guess I could just say El Salvadorian.... :?

now.... Esca.....
You actually made me giggle like an anime fan girl that see's Legolas as an anime character. :blush: :D
Thanks for the self confidence booster :wave: *hugs*

PopCulturePooka
10-08-04, 17:26
oh my god...

Heh, you haven't met a certain Girl by the name of Yukino S. then have yea man?

Maybe the fact that shes not only unattractive but an obsessive deranged stalker thats lied about me to workmates or my company helps maintain her 'beast' image.

Golgo_13
10-08-04, 20:24
oh my god...

Yeah, I'd like to see what that boy looks like.

A GQ model? I don't think so.

EscaFlowne
11-08-04, 15:31
I usually use the word Spanish to refer to all types of Hispanic people. :sorry: Sorry to all the other Hispanic people out there who find that insulting. I myself am from El Salvador. (which is still visually appealing....sort of.)
I guess I could just say El Salvadorian.... :?

now.... Esca.....
You actually made me giggle like an anime fan girl that see's Legolas as an anime character. :blush: :D
Thanks for the self confidence booster :wave: *hugs*

You don't need a boost of confidence, just the truth sexy! :blush: El Salvadorian :cool: [growl's :bluush: ] :cool:
[whispers to kirie] :bluush: of course the low low!! :giggle:

And golgo :D :D :D

PopCulturePooka
11-08-04, 16:04
Yeah, I'd like to see what that boy looks like.

A GQ model? I don't think so.
I've recently posted my pic.

Glenn
11-08-04, 22:29
And then on top of that let one talk to you in spanish!!!!!!! Its like swweet music and...
[Esca melts like butter]

I know what you mean. One of the sexiest things in the world to me is a hot Latina singing well in Spanish. It just doesn't get much better than that! :love:

EscaFlowne
12-08-04, 14:01
:love: :love: :love:
yes, the singing is beautiful!!! Remember the movie Desperado! What was her name....but she was singing and playing the guitar at the same time.....ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
yea it was that goooooooood :p :p :p
:blush: :bluush:

anadorei
25-08-04, 21:12
i like 'em all. race does not matter.

Hachiko
25-08-04, 22:56
BOTH!!! :bravo: :sorry: :-)

TwistedMac
26-08-04, 17:28
I think my standards are too high when it comes to women...

Basically, if they want to date someone like me, they're not good enough for me.

Foxtrot Uniform
26-08-04, 17:35
I think my standards are too high when it comes to women...

Basically, if they want to date someone like me, they're not good enough for me.

lol, a catch 22?

EscaFlowne
26-08-04, 17:37
You know Twisted, someone told me that today.
Something to think about to change.... :souka:

Here, have a :balloon:

Miss_apollo7
26-08-04, 18:08
*cough* *cough* erm....I don't belong here, as I'm not into women at all. :D
As I am a girl....
and even if I had to choose between Asian or European/American women/men, I couldn't....I really don't think about race as much...maybe because I am "mixed" myself. (Danish/Japanese).

60Yen
26-08-04, 20:16
Doesn't matter to me, I like both :) Actually mixed is better, I always have the impression that mixed girls are prettier then loads of girls. Dunno.

TwistedMac
26-08-04, 20:44
I always have the impression that mixed girls are prettier then loads of girls.

DNA natural selection! under thousands of years each race has specialized itself in some aspect of chick hotness. When two of these mix, you've got the best of both worlds! only the best DNA from each is used ;)

Melkor
09-10-04, 23:59
I think it depends more on the individual rather than the ethnicity. I've known great asian women and lousy asian women, great western women and lousy western women.

Jungle Boy
10-10-04, 00:48
I don't think people should have a preference, BUT I DO. I can't help it, I'm uncontrollably attracted to Asian women!! I wish I could stop, but I can't. It's an addiction!! :nuts: Expecially after living in Japan. So many of them are just so beautiful, with such delicate, feminine features. But I'm not opposed to non-Asian women at all. It just seems like, for me (and once again, I know it's wrong), if a girl is Asian, it gives her about 3 extra points on a scale of 1 to 10. :cute: I need help.

I am like that aswell. My first crush was on a Asian girl when I was around 10 years old. I have a major attraction to Asian girls, especially Japanese women. I also find all other women very attractive aswell, but for some reason I just find Japanese women "more" attractive and I have sort of a thing for them.

Japanimaniac
10-10-04, 02:26
Asian women are definitely attractive, but I wouldn't go as far as to say "more attractive". There can be super attractive women of any ethnicity, as well as ones that aren't attractive.

That said, I will admit that I have a thing for asians, but it doesn't impare my judgement as to how attractive others are. If I had a shot with Marissa Tomei, I'm not going to say "Hey...could you pretend you're japanese...?".

Winter
10-10-04, 03:43
...If I had a shot with Marissa Tomei, I'm not going to say "Hey...could you pretend you're japanese...?".

:D Brilliance.

Japanimaniac
10-10-04, 03:55
Yeah, I thought so, too ^.^

Winter
10-10-04, 04:25
Yeah, I thought so, too ^.^

Ah, and tactless self-confidence. I like that. A lot.

Congrats, you've earned my seal of approval. Not that it matters, but considering how many people I openly admit to admiring, it should mean something positive.

Japanimaniac
10-10-04, 04:37
Ah, and tactless self-confidence. I like that. A lot.

Congrats, you've earned my seal of approval. Not that it matters, but considering how many people I openly admit to admiring, it should mean something positive.

Wow, these e-mail notifications really work. Thanks, Winter. It means so much to me. And don't worry, that wasn't sarcastic.

Winter
10-10-04, 05:06
And don't worry, that wasn't sarcastic.

If it was, I'd probably like you even more.

Japanimaniac
10-10-04, 05:09
If it was, I'd probably like you even more.

It was! It was!

I think I'm trying too hard now. Do I at least get brownie points...?

m477
10-10-04, 18:27
I think your poll should be more specific - I guess you could say I have a thing for Japanese women, but other than that Asian women in general aren't more attractive to me than any other race.

Fantt
27-10-04, 22:20
Short ones, tall ones, skinny ones, plump ones, smart ones, dumb ones, redheads, blondes, brunettes, auburns, white, black, red, brown, yellow, innies, outies, pierced, unpierced, tatooed, untatooed, dressed, undressed, upside-down, right-side-up, underwater, in the air...

I just like women. I am stronly attracted to femininity.

Oh yeah, and I'm married too, so, aside from the wife, I'm just browsing.

acquiredtarget
19-11-04, 21:41
To paraphrase the philosopher Popeye:
I likes what I likes and I likes 'em all :-)

No-name
19-11-04, 22:12
My favorite "race" is female, breathing, age appropriate, and willing.

But Seriously- so far, I'm still with my first girlfriend for the last 24 years (18 years of marriage). Only one I've ever kissed.

Duo
20-11-04, 02:23
My favorite "race" is female, breathing, age appropriate, and willing.

But Seriously- so far, I'm still with my first girlfriend for the last 24 years (18 years of marriage). Only one I've ever kissed.

That's awesome. :cool:
Congratulations for real, it's so hard these days to find something like this still existing :?

Fantt
20-11-04, 05:16
Hey - I've been married for 8.5 years. Not as awesome as Sabro, but not entirely rare either.

RockLee
05-12-04, 16:56
w00t....this thread is alive again ? :cool: ...talks to himself.."your teh bestest David..." *big ass grin* :p

himagain
26-01-12, 05:42
I'm married to my second wife. Not eligible to answer poll question, sorry.