• both

Votes: 35 63.6%

• Total voters

RockLee

???l
Reaction score
Ethnic group
european
What kind of women do you like more, asian women or non-asian women(euopeans,americans..)??

I voted both, but i guess I am in the minority. I've been noticing that a lot of you are infatuated with asian(mostly Japanese women). Yes, this is the Japan forum, I get that, but still, I feel that it doesnt really matter where a woman is from for you to like her. I don't think that having preferences is a good thing, because this way you might disregard other potential partners who could be a perfect match for you. You just don't want to miss out, so by accepting anyone as compatible you have bigger chances of successful relationship. Although asian women do have that special cuteness with their slick smooth shiny black hair and small but curvecious bodies. :p :emblaugh: :blush:

For me it is Asian women all the way I don't know why. They are just the most gourgeous women on earth imo. Their beauty could persuade the stars to fall from the heavens. I one day hope to get married to an Asain woman so I can pamper her and treat her like a Goddess.lol But this is just me.

Duo said:
I voted both, but i guess I am in the minority. I've been noticing that a lot of you are infatuated with asian(mostly Japanese women). Yes, this is the Japan forum, I get that, but still, I feel that it doesnt really matter where a woman is from for you to like her. I don't think that having preferences is a good thing, because this way you might disregard other potential partners who could be a perfect match for you. You just don't want to miss out, so by accepting anyone as compatible you have bigger chances of successful relationship. Although asian women do have that special cuteness with their slick smooth shiny black hair and small but curvecious bodies. :p :emblaugh: :blush:

I thought it was very clever to lump all Asian women together in one group, and all the other women of the world together in another group. After all, all of the women in each group possess so very many points in common that it would be a natural way to arrange things when choosing one over the other. <Note for the thinking-impaired: The above was sarcasm>

I hate to burst your bubble, but "slick smooth shiny black hair" has become an exceeding rarity in the Land of the Falling Yen. And the svelte contingent, while still around, is rapidly being supplanted by the chunky gals.

I don't think people should have a preference, BUT I DO. I can't help it, I'm uncontrollably attracted to Asian women!! I wish I could stop, but I can't. It's an addiction!! :nuts: Expecially after living in Japan. So many of them are just so beautiful, with such delicate, feminine features. But I'm not opposed to non-Asian women at all. It just seems like, for me (and once again, I know it's wrong), if a girl is Asian, it gives her about 3 extra points on a scale of 1 to 10. :cute: I need help.

I'm asian myself so of course I'm going to be slanted :D in favor of the asian women.

Genius said:
I'm asian myself so of course I'm going to be slanted :D in favor of the asian women.
Same here goes for me...

Asian girls all the way! However, in high school I used to be mainly attracted to caucasian girls. When I went to university I kicked myself for making myself unavailable to my own kind. I regret not appreciating Asian girls when I was younger. Now that I've spent enough time with Chinese, Korean, and Japanese girls I realize that sticking to my own kind is the best way to go (especially for marriage). Besides, even as a second-generation type, I still believe that marrying a non-Asian will have cultural conflicts that must be dealt with.

*cues the cheesey Burt Bacharach music* :sing:

There are beautiful women all over the world... that's what makes the world so great!

*thinks to that line from the 5th element: "I don't want one position! I want ALL positions!"* :?

canadian_kor said:
Asian girls all the way! However, in high school I used to be mainly attracted to caucasian girls. When I went to university I kicked myself for making myself unavailable to my own kind. I regret not appreciating Asian girls when I was younger. Now that I've spent enough time with Chinese, Korean, and Japanese girls I realize that sticking to my own kind is the best way to go (especially for marriage). Besides, even as a second-generation type, I still believe that marrying a non-Asian will have cultural conflicts that must be dealt with.
I was kind of like that too, and I'm second-gen also. And there are tons of cute Asian gals in Uni here and they're a lot easier to get along with (for me personally).

chiquiliquis said:
*thinks to that line from the 5th element: "I don't want one position! I want ALL positions!"* :?
Errr.... I guess could fly, for some. Doggy style? :D :D

Asian, African, Eskimo, Indian...........

I love women ALL around the world....... :liplick:

I dont prefer anything really.

I think some white women are pretty, just a bit too tall for me that's all. :D

I do however sometimes dislike the perving of Asian Women, it's ok if you do find Asian women attractive, but when it becomes obsessive and you'd prefer an Asian over a woman of your own nation is when i begin to lose respect for you.

Gaki said:
I dont prefer anything really.

I think some white women are pretty, just a bit too tall for me that's all. :D

I do however sometimes dislike the perving of Asian Women, it's ok if you do find Asian women attractive, but when it becomes obsessive and you'd prefer an Asian over a woman of your own nation is when i begin to lose respect for you.

Hmm see that is where I would disagree with you, people are free to prefer any type they like. Why should you throw people into groups and say you should always prefer your own race. That doesn't make sense, people should be able to prefer whoever they want. It is a bit racist to say that people should only prefer people of their own nation. But I do agree it is annoying that some raving american otaku say they love japanese women and get obsessive, but then it is their choice, so I don't mind. Myself, I like all women, and I definitely can't say I prefer one race over another. So anyway my advice is, be with who you want to, simple as that :)

King of Tokyo said:
Hmm see that is where I would disagree with you, people are free to prefer any type they like. Why should you throw people into groups and say you should always prefer your own race. That doesn't make sense, people should be able to prefer whoever they want. It is a bit racist to say that people should only prefer people of their own nation. But I do agree it is annoying that some raving american otaku say they love japanese women and get obsessive, but then it is their choice, so I don't mind. Myself, I like all women, and I definitely can't say I prefer one race over another. So anyway my advice is, be with who you want to, simple as that :)

I didnt mean you should stick with your own kind, my point was it is rather disgusting when people put down their own race and obsess over another.
People are free to date whomever they wish, however i do lose respect for people when they say "I like Asian women, white women are ugly" or "I like white women, Asian women are ugly".
It is also racist when people dislike their own race.

Gaki said:
It is also racist when people dislike their own race.

I don't know if racist would be the right term for it or not. But it certainly is something disturbing. And, just going by people I have personally met, sometimes makes you wonder what else is out of whack between their ears.

this is not a I LIKE asian women, white women stink, or elseway thread....keep that in mind please ???? I just want to know who you are attracted too (the most) :?

I chose both cause its always good to keep your options open. :)

Personally, i prefer asian women over western...
they are just so darn cute :blush:

But in the end, love always decides for itself... And your words wouldn't count 1 bit when it comes down to the decision making :)

This thread has been viewed 79820 times.

Back