Which Beer Do Bears Prefer?

Made The News ....

here in Maine! Bears make the news here in Maine more then Bush does; even the moose get more attention then the Pres. .

Frank

PS - WELCOME BACK GAL, MISSED YA !!

:blush:

Frank D. White said:
here in Maine! Bears make the news here in Maine more then Bush does; even the moose get more attention then the Pres. .

Frank

PS - WELCOME BACK GAL, MISSED YA !!

:blush:

Hey, thanks!!! Nice to see everyone again. And I can't resist using these fun emoticons (darn!!)!! :happy: :cracker: :confetti: :dance:
And there's even some new ones, I see. Aarrrgghhh, they're addictive!!

I shall also say welcome back Satori! :cool:

Lina Inverse said:
I would also say "Welcome back" if I could remember you :relief:

Thanks!! I've been gone for a little while, and it appears you joined right after I left, so that's why. Nice to meet you, though!! :)

HAHA...a drunken bear!!
Sadly, we don't have any bears in Denmark (except the zoo). I love grizzly bears though (when I was little I collected stuff with them on)...so now I know that beer can qualify as bait - nice to know when I want my own grizzly cuddly bear from Canada... :D I will bring Danish lager CARLSBERG and see if bears like this!!

I found this on another forum and thought it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen! Everyone was laughing about it. Some Canadians even said, "If that bear had been drinking Canadian beer, he would have passed out much faster!" And then someone else said, "I think it was Katie Couric this morning who said something like...at least he was smart enough to sleep it off rather than driving home. hee hee"

Someone needs to use this for a Rainier Beer commercial!! At least, he was a bear with discriminating taste, right?

:beer:

That wasn't a bear, that was my Dad, sorry bout that.......

Wow...I didn't know bears have a higher BAC that humans...must be the weight, body structure, etc... :)

By the way, welcome back from the Hachi, Satori. :wave:
(Its not Nick, It's not Buntaro, it's Hachiko.)

Cross-platform ~ :D :D

Hachiko ~ Hey, thanks!! It's good to be back! :)

:D ha, if it took 36 beers, it must have been cheap low-proof stuff or something, lol. but it's sorta like cross-platform said, my, there must be a lot of bears at my school, cause i know a lot of guys who guzzle a bunch and pass out in random places... :D

This thread has been viewed 11704 times.

Back