Doctors Grow, Transplant Jaw Bone in Man

Didn't read it all on account of my lazyness, but wow, that's crazy.. They can do some crazy things these days..

King of Tokyo said:
Didn't read it all on account of my lazyness, but wow, that's crazy.. They can do some crazy things these days..

I know. It's wild. I still can't get over that poor man not being able to eat solid foods for nine long years! Instead, he had to eat soup and liquids from a straw. :eek:

If it was me, I would not choose a "Bratwurst sandwich", bratwurst I only eat when I am going for a vacation in Germany...:lol:

I would choose something more tasty!!

Miss_apollo7 said:
If it was me, I would not choose a "Bratwurst sandwich", bratwurst I only eat when I am going for a vacation in Germany...:lol:

I would choose something more tasty!!

As a vegetarian, I wouldn't choose that one either!! :) It must have been his favorite food or something.

It Won't Be Long Before.....

they try creating a woman from a rib!

Frank

:blush:

To not eat in nine year must be....well...awful!!
I think I would after nine years of awful *food through straw* go "binging" for Japanese and Mexican food (not necessarily the same day)...:)

there's a lady in my city you'll sometimes see her get on the bus.. and you DO see her, cuz she sorta.. stands out.. she has no jaw.. at all... it's just missing completely.. it looks crazy...

TwistedMac said:
there's a lady in my city you'll sometimes see her get on the bus.. and you DO see her, cuz she sorta.. stands out.. she has no jaw.. at all... it's just missing completely.. it looks crazy...

That sounds scary....without a jaw??!! How??!! where is her mouth??!! Can she speak and eat??!

*Twilight zone* *Twilight zone* *Twilight zone*

Miss_apollo7 said:
That sounds scary....without a jaw??!! How??!! where is her mouth??!! Can she speak and eat??!

*Twilight zone* *Twilight zone* *Twilight zone*

She's probably in the same boat as this man used to be, since that's the way he was for nine years. :eek:

This thread has been viewed 8507 times.

Back