PDA

View Full Version : Official: Bin Laden Capture Close

mad pierrot
07-09-04, 09:40
9:35 am PST, 6 September 2004

A top U.S. counterterrorism official said Sunday al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is close to being captured, and that U.S. forces have moved closer to him in the past two months. "If he has a watch, he should be looking at it because the clock is ticking. He will be caught," Joseph Cofer Black, the U.S. State Department coordinator for counterterrorism, told private Geo television network in Pakistan. "What I tell people, I would be surprised but not necessarily shocked if we wake up tomorrow and he's been caught along with all his lieutenants. That can happen because of the programs and infrastructure in place," Black said. Black briefed a group of Pakistani journalists after talks with government officials Friday. He said he could not say exactly when bin Laden would be apprehended.

Well? What do you think? Is the government just blowing smoke to help Mr. Bush or is there a real chance? Maybe this was planned all along. I used to think President Bush wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of being re-elected, but now I'm not so sure. This, combined with masses of aid sent to Florida could sway alot of voters. This might change everything. Or it might not. Either way, my bet still stands!

taken from
www.7am.com (http://www.7am.com/cgi-bin/catwire.cgi?USA_1000_2004090602.htm)

Miss_apollo7
07-09-04, 09:44
Let's hope it is true, however, I also doubt it and might be something to do with booosting Bush's popularity in the coming Presidential election, no? Like when Saddam Hussein was caught and Bush's popularity rose and hit the roof!!!
It can also be a scare tactic to pressure Bin Laden & Co.

Satori
07-09-04, 09:51
I think he has already been caught and the Bush Administration is just waiting for the opportune time (October, maybe?) to release the news that they have caught him. Believe me, these people will stop at nothing to steal this election and remain in office another four years. They've never been able to win legally, so their only option is to manipulate the electoral process in order to win, using any means possible. Check this out:

October Surprise? Osama bin Lotto:

http://www.ericblumrich.com/lotto.html

:souka:

Miss_apollo7
07-09-04, 10:01
http://www.ericblumrich.com/lotto.html
:souka:

very entertaining...it could be true...only time will tell!! (I am not sure if I would have picked and played "supermarket-music" for this showing though). :music: :-)

Foxtrot Uniform
07-09-04, 10:03
I think he has already been caught and the Bush Administration is just waiting for the opportune time (October, maybe?) to release the news that they have caught him. Believe me, these people will stop at nothing to steal this election and remain in office another four years. They've never been able to win legally, so their only option is to manipulate the electoral process in order to win, using any means possible.

I agree that this is the case. He has been already caught by, and now the US is setting it up and getting ready to announce that they have captured Osama Bin Laden right before the elections to try help Bush get re-elected.

Brooker
07-09-04, 10:06
People have been speculating for a long time that Bin Laden has already been caught and they're just not telling anyone until a time that it'll help Bush win the election. I didn't really go for this conspiracy theory at first, but if Bin Laden shows up right before this election I don't believe there's any way in hell that could be a coincidence. Bush is shady enough to do it. Think about it, if they did have him, what could be gained by telling people right away? He's going to be in jail for the rest of his life anyways. But there is something to be gained by releasing that information at a strategic time. We'll see. But if it's so, it's so sinister.

What's worse is that even if it is a scam, it'll still work!! I hate the fact that knowing something is BS doesn't stop it.

Duo
07-09-04, 11:43
I hope the American Public will be smart enough to realize, that wheather Bin Laden is caught or not, it doesn't really make a difference. He is just but one person, and even if he goes, al qaida terrorists will still go at it. It's not like he is a super genius who mapped out this elaborate war on the US. Rather, he is just a figure head that funds or gives support to the people who want to carry out acts against Western Targets. However, the people that plan the attacks come up with their plans and means. I mean in the last bunch that carried out 9/11 there were a couple of gratuated university students, so there are some smart people out there planing to do damage. Look at the Madrid explosions. Bin laden was hiding in caves, i doubt he could have the means to communicate with the ones that planned the bombings. Same goes for they guys in Iraq, I dont see how Bin Laden can keep all this together, even in normal conditions. However, perhaps he was the glue that sort held the different operating cells connected together. Still, even if he is eliminated, I don't think that it will be that much different.

blessed
07-09-04, 16:46
I swear, that while in russia last christmas, I heard, on the radio, many times that bin laden was caugh by some russian team, and that this would not be revealed to americans until the election.
So if it happens any time before the election, I will be pretty suspicious.

Winter
07-09-04, 19:04
If and when Bin Laden is caught, it may not impact the movement much, but it WILL be an incredible boost of temperment here in the states. Our citizens are red-blooded, ignorant hot heads. Whether we stop the terrorists or not is small potatos when it comes down to it. If we get the guy that hurt us 3 years ago, that will be enough for the public, for the most part.

Personally, whether Bush admin gets him or not, I dont really care. Just get him. Somebody.

gipper
07-09-04, 22:23
Not only is Bin laden in u.s custody but Bush put him in one of saddams palaces fill with hookers and hashish. they are buddies and planned 9/11 together so Bush would be dicator. Usama will be tried, then his death penatly will be faked. once bush gains enough power he will give usama france and great britain.

CC1
08-09-04, 00:18
I agree that this is the case. He has been already caught by, and now the US is setting it up and getting ready to announce that they have captured Osama Bin Laden right before the elections to try help Bush get re-elected.

One thing to remember is that the military is not full of Bush supporters. If Bin Laden were caught and in custody don't you think that someone would have leaked this information already? Don't you think someone who is involved in a war with his/her friends/relatives dieing would do the right thing and get this information out?

Besides, if he were caught that news would come out soon. It wouldn't have mattered if it happened the day after 9/11, it would still secure the election. No need to wait until October.

Duo
08-09-04, 01:02
I don't see what will change if Bin Laden is caught. Bush might get a positive bounce if he is caught before november, but that would be only because Bin Laden has been made to seem like this super evil genius, like an evil bond villain or something, and with him gone, people will think that they are gonna win the "war on terror". Anyways, what can this guy even do now but hide and survive? I'd say he is pretty much worthless now, yet still terror attacks with the al qaida mark have still been carried out even with Bin Laden on the run. I hope the Democrats try and voice this point to the American public.

Brooker
08-09-04, 02:13
All capturing Bin Laden would accomplish is to boost Bush's popularity for a short while and boost Yay Americanism. When Saddam was captured, Bush got a short boost in popularity and then it faded away. But if that boost happens right before an election, it could be enough to make a difference, especially in such a close race.

Glenn
08-09-04, 03:00
All capturing Bin Laden would accomplish is to boost Bush's popularity for a short while and boost Yay Americanism.

LOL. Can I use that, Brooker? "Yay Americanism." :D:D

When Saddam was captured, Bush got a short boost in popularity and then it faded away. But if that boost happens right before an election, it could be enough to make a difference, especially in such a close race.

This is all too true. People have short term memories. Hell, I had forgotten about the Haiti coup until I saw it on that film! (Fear not, though, I shan't be voting for Bush)

Lina Inverse
08-09-04, 03:05
That's all just a lot of bs :auch:
They don't have the slightest clue where Bin Laden is, but they have to say something to justify their continuous waste of money :okashii:
They'll probably just grab some random guy and then make him look like Bin Laden, just to boost Bush's popularity :okashii:

Glenn
08-09-04, 03:11
Well, I'm certainly not going to be the one to call blessed a liar. :p

Anyway, it's pretty much all speculation, isn't it? There's no way that anyone can say for sure whether or not it's BS.

Foxtrot Uniform
08-09-04, 16:40
That's all just a lot of bs
They don't have the slightest clue where Bin Laden is, but they have to say something to justify their continuous waste of money
They'll probably just grab some random guy and then make him look like Bin Laden, just to boost Bush's popularity

I think there are two possibilities: either Osama bib Laden has already been captured and Bush is waiting for the right moment to release this information, ie right before the elections, OR Osama bin Laden will never be caught because he has escaped Afghanistan a long time ago, or he has already been blown to bits.

They probably will dress some guy up like Laden if hes not found. The Bush administration has a lot of tricks up its sleave, and they plan to use every one of them.

One thing to remember is that the military is not full of Bush supporters. If Bin Laden were caught and in custody don't you think that someone would have leaked this information already? Don't you think someone who is involved in a war with his/her friends/relatives dieing would do the right thing and get this information out?

Besides, if he were caught that news would come out soon. It wouldn't have mattered if it happened the day after 9/11, it would still secure the election. No need to wait until October.

The capturing of Osama bin Laden would be an important asset to Bush, and he would be pretty cautious about it. He would take the necessary precautions to prevent the leakage of any information regarding the capture of Laden.

If he was caught, Bush would want to release the news right before the elections to make himself look like a hero because he caught the Osama, the source of all evil and terrorism, according to Bush. The Bush administration would make sure that it would be really dramatic.

Keep in mind that I'm not 100% sure that they have captured Bin Laden, but I just have this gut feeling that they have. I just hope that if Laden is actually captured, that some one would do the right thing and reveal the truth to the world.

Monkey
08-09-04, 16:48
Do you also believe in Santa Claus too?

Foxtrot Uniform
08-09-04, 16:52
Do you also believe in Santa Claus too?

Of course!! Who do you think gives all those presents to everyone on Christmas?

cross-platform
12-09-04, 21:04
Man, do you think Bush would be that stupid? If they do "find" Osama before election day, it will be totally obvious as to what happened. I have a hard time believing anyone is that dumb, but this is Georgie we are talking about.

playaa
13-09-04, 00:32
Though many put George Bush down, when it comes down to it out of the guys on the ballot this election... Bush has my vote hands down.

These day's its either Kill or Be Killed, peace is never an option. Hence the girl fighting between the candidates for the office.. It is ridiculous, besides it is not up to the president to make the choices anyways it all comes down to congress. So if you dont like how the country is being ran now ***** about who gets elected on congress.

Duo
13-09-04, 00:51
If it's kill or being killed, why make more enemies for yourself? Then does this justify shooting down on a crowd that is cheering at the desctruction of one your tanks, killing 5 people including a reporter ?

Winter
13-09-04, 01:08
If Bin Laden is caught this football season, I promise you the Patriots will again steal another superbowl ring.

cicatriz esp
13-09-04, 01:42
If bin laden had been caught, there is no way it wouldnt have leaked to the press by now. If there is one entity that is tenacious and would happily sell their mother for the right price, it is the American press. Even if the CIA wanted to keep this quiet, i dont think they could.

TwistedMac
13-09-04, 02:13
even if "the press" would gladly sell their own life for that "big scoop" let's not forget that they are only human. they can't moniter everything and they can certainly not sneak into the CIA and take photographs of bin laden even if he is there.

Even if it might seem so they are not just some all-seeing entity with all the answers.
things are happening in the world that we will never know about.

Man, do you think Bush would be that stupid? If they do "find" Osama before election day, it will be totally obvious as to what happened. I have a hard time believing anyone is that dumb, but this is Georgie we are talking about.

who's gonna fall for that, right?...

I'm gonna quote Men in Black:
"A *person* is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals"

Thor
13-09-04, 03:16
9:35 am PST, 6 September 2004

Well? What do you think? Is the government just blowing smoke to help Mr. Bush or is there a real chance? Maybe this was planned all along. I used to think President Bush wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of being re-elected, but now I'm not so sure. This, combined with masses of aid sent to Florida could sway alot of voters. This might change everything. Or it might not. Either way, my bet still stands!

taken from
www.7am.com (http://www.7am.com/cgi-bin/catwire.cgi?USA_1000_2004090602.htm)
LOL HE'LL BE CAUGHT ON ELECTION DAY!!

Foxtrot Uniform
13-09-04, 03:36

Just look at Iraq! First, GWB said it was because they had suspected links with Al-qaeda (which were never found), then it was because of the Weapons of Mass destruction (which were never found), then it was to free the Iraqi people (who are now firing their AK's at anyone who even helps the Americans), and then the safety of America (which was breached by Laden -- look at North Korea! There is actually proof that they have WMD or Israel!). If Bush was stupid enough to use these reasons to justify his invading Iraq to secure the world's second largest oil reserve, then he is stupid enough to do anything.

Though many put George Bush down, when it comes down to it out of the guys on the ballot this election... Bush has my vote hands down.

These day's its either Kill or Be Killed, peace is never an option. Hence the girl fighting between the candidates for the office.. It is ridiculous, besides it is not up to the president to make the choices anyways it all comes down to congress. So if you dont like how the country is being ran now ***** about who gets elected on congress.

LOL, "kill or be killed" -- This does not involve killing any civilian that gets in the way. There are always alternatives to war. An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind -- Ghandi

And the president does make the executive descisions on war. He is responsible for the actions of his country. That is what a leader is.

cicatriz esp
13-09-04, 04:13
even if "the press" would gladly sell their own life for that "big scoop" let's not forget that they are only human. they can't moniter everything and they can certainly not sneak into the CIA and take photographs of bin laden even if he is there.

No sneaking necessary. If i were working for the CIA, i would absolutely leak this story anonymously for the right price.

TwistedMac
13-09-04, 04:19
you don't think the people working there have to sign papers that state the bureau gets their souls and the blood of their firstborn if they leak anything?

cicatriz esp
13-09-04, 05:01
They do have that sort of thing, but the CIA and Pentagon have a rich history of accidentally (and not so accidentally) leaking stuff. I give you:

http://www.vva.org/pentagon/history/history.html

This was the first time the American public became aware at all that the US govt had any sort of secret plan or agenda that was not being divulged, and that maybe it was not isolated to just the war. Plus, these are the same organizations that told us that Iraq had WMDs :P :D You may well be right, but i'm just not that confident in them.

I say we bet on it. If it turns out they catch him, i'll mail you 10 bucks ;)

cross-platform
13-09-04, 16:37
Ahhh!!! Foxtrot! I didn't post that thing about Bush having my vote! That was playaa. You may want to fix that in the quote.

Sorry, just want to make it clear that Bush doesn't have my vote.

antantrevolution
13-09-04, 23:07
All I can say about when they capture him, they should have him dig his own ditch behind him. Then, when they execute him, make sure that that ditch is filled with pig entrails and blood. Dip a 5.52 round into said pig blood and shoot him with it. He'll consume swine and never be allowed to enter Allah's holy domain.

It would be fitting to destroy his follower's beliefs like that. And he couldn't even be a martyr.

I agree with Winter, he needs to be caught.

By the by, I don't believe that every Muslim is like Bin Laden. So if I offended with my thoughts on what to do to him, I apologise. But he sure does deserve it.

Ant

Melkor
10-10-04, 00:19
I think whatever's going to happen to him already did. If he's going to escape and the US give up the search, I think they already gave up. If he's going to be killed, I think he's already been killed. The other option is that he's been captured. I don't think it's all that unbelievable that he's been captured and will be revealed shortly before the election. For one thing, Bush doesn't seem worried about the coming election in the debates. It looks like he knows full well that he'll win, and he's just at the debates because he has to be.

Lovelynice
17-03-07, 17:12
He's already dead.

Osama bin Laden died back in December 2001. It was reported in the news worldwide, particularly in Asia and the Middle East, but for some reason the USA and UK news media decided to pretend that they didn't hear about it.

Lovelynice
17-03-07, 17:20
Just few facts to begin with;

1~ Osama bin Laden is NOT on the FBI most wanted list in connection with 911. Why not? According to FBI spokesman, Chief of Investigative Publicity Rex Tomb, gThe FBI has no hard evidence connecting Usama Bin Laden to 9/11.h http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4673 http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm (accessed 20 August 2006)

2~ Osama bin Laden is long D E A D. He died on the 16th December 2001, and this was reported throughout Asia and the Middle East about ten days later. Some members of his family attended his funeral in Afghanistan. He died from kidney failure and a lung infection.

Remember the FAKE confession video? Fake Osama on the left in the FAKE confession video, and the real Osama bin Laden on the right (of course)
http://h1.ripway.com/ken_from_dublin/fake_osama_comparo1.jpg

Damn the USA government under G W Bush loves to tell whopping great big lies.

Tragically, some government SHILLS on other sites want to continue to PRETEND that Osama bin Laden is alive. Losing Osama must've been very traumatic for them.

Do a search on these if you like;

According to the Pakistani press, and the Egyptian newspaper, al-Wafd, (Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633) Bin Laden died in December 2001 of pulmonary complications incident to catastrophic kidney failure, in the absence of available hygienic dialysis.

The Egyptian newspaper al-Wafd published an article dated Wednesday, December 26, 2001, (Vol 15 No 4633) describing bin Laden's funeral:
"News of Bin Laden's Death and Funeral 10 days ago
ISLAMABAD - A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. The official, who asked to remain anonymous, stated to The Observer of Pakistan that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial in Tora Bora 10 days ago. He mentioned that 30 of al-Qa'da fighters attended the burial as well as members of his family and some friends from the Taleban. ..."

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/funeral.jpg
This is a scan of Osama bin Laden's funeral notice

Israeli intelligence: Bin Laden is dead, heir has been chosen TEL AVIV - Osama Bin Laden appears to be dead but his colleagues have decided that Al Qaida and its insurgency campaign against the United States will continue, Israeli intelligence sources said. The Israeli sources said Israel and the United States assess that Bin Laden probably died in the U.S. military campaign in Afghanistan in December. They said the emergence of new messages by Bin Laden are probably FABRICATIONS, Middle East Newsline reported.

(CNN, Oct 7, 2002) KABUL, Afghanistan - Osama bin Laden is "probably" dead, but former Taliban leader Mullah Omar is alive, Afghan President Hamid Karzai has said.

(BBC, 18 July 2002) The US Federal Bureau of Investigation's counter-terrorism chief, Dale Watson, says he thinks Osama bin Laden is "probably" dead.

Then afterwards you can vote on "When did Osama bin Laden die?" if you wish
http://www.bestandworst.com/v/?id=97124

Religious people frequently go on blind faith believing their great messiah is still alive, but you know, Elvis is still dead, Jimmy Hoffa is still dead, and Osama bin Laden is still dead. That's despite confused pretenders claiming them to be still alive.

As I said, very sad.

Of course, the US media has taken awhile to catch up with news in Arabic; maybe they lack decent translators? Or it wilful denial of facts? Rather like the US media willfully denied the lack of evidence that the USA and UK govts were lying through their teeth about WMDs in Iraq. They really can't be trusted, can they?

Lovelynice
17-03-07, 17:21
The CIA long ago stopped searching for Osama bin Laden too.

The Central Intelligence Agency long ago closed the unit that for years had the mission of hunting Osama bin Laden. The unit, known as Alec Station, was disbanded ages ago.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/04/washington/04intel.html?ex=1152676800&en=2576b5ef6af849cc&ei=5070&emc=eta1

No use hunting for a dead guy, right?

Osama is long dead
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_dead.html

Lovelynice
17-03-07, 17:22
Israeli intelligence: Bin Laden is dead, heir has been chosen
http://216.26.163.62/2002/me_terrorism_10_16.html

Lovelynice
17-03-07, 17:23
Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an
untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported,
citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al
Qaeda leader. "The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search
operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal
of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html<br>
<br>
As you can see, this report was on Fox. So his death was reported in
the USA news media, but they then went on and pretended as if they'd
never heard of it.<br>

Lovelynice
17-03-07, 17:25
Only the lying USA news media says that those videos were real.

Anyone with a brain can recognise that this Mr Fat Nose (ON THE LEFT) from the 2001 fake confession video is not the REAL Osama bin Laden (ON THE RIGHT).
http://h1.ripway.com/ken_from_dublin/fake_osama_comparo1.jpg
fake video, OBVIOUSLY.

More pictures of the REAL Osama bin Laden compared with the FAKE Mr Fat Nose
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/binladen8.jpg

The 2004 FAKE video - fake Osama bin Laden vs real Osama bin Laden. I guess he must have a shapechanging head and nose too.
http://www.welfarestate.com/binladen/surprise/fake-to-real.gif

Bin Laden was left handed too, and they forgot that little detail as well. Maybe next time they'll get it right

Lovelynice
17-03-07, 17:26
From the New York Times;

Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December [2001] and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/11/opinion/11TAHE.html?ex=1089432000&en=373a282aeff2716a&ei=5070&todaysheadlines

Lovelynice
17-03-07, 17:26
The audio tapes don't stand independent scrutiny either.

Bin Laden tape gfakedh

swissinfo November 29, 2002 11:01 AM

Swiss researchers say they are 95 per cent certain that a recent audio tape attributed to the Saudi dissident, Osama bin Laden, is not genuine.

The Lausanne-based Dalle Molle Institute for Perceptual Artificial Intelligence (IDIAP) claims it was recorded by an impostor.

The review of the tape, which was first aired on November 12 by the Arabic television network, Al-Jazeera, was commissioned by the French television channel, France 2.

However, having compared the most recent tape with 20 previous recordings attributed to bin Laden, the IDIAP claims the voice is not that of the al-Qaeda leader.

Professor Herv&#233; Boulard, the institutefs director, told France 2 that he was 95 per cent certain that git has not been recorded by bin Ladenh.

The IDIAP, which is affiliated to the Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne and the University of Geneva, said the risk of error was just five per cent.

The voice on the tape praises recent attacks against Western targets including the siege of a Moscow theatre by Chechen rebels, the bombing of a French oil tanker off the coast of Yemen, and the Bali bombing.

The speaker also warns Americafs allies – particularly Britain, France, Italy, Canada, Germany and Australia – that they will also be targeted if they continue to back the US.

At the time of the tapefs appearance, officials in the United States concluded that it was gprobablyh bin Laden speaking. They said it was the clearest evidence yet that bin Laden had survived the US-led bombing in Afghanistan.

Rival study

The Swiss findings, however, are in direct contrast to voice recognition tests commissioned by the weekly French news magazine, gLfExpressh.

The magazine asked two experts to examine the tape: Bernard Gautheron, director of the phonetic testing laboratory at the University of Parisfs Institute of Linguistics and Phonetics; and Olivier Fiani, a translator and expert on Middle East affairs.

Gautheron concluded that there was a gvery strong probabilityh that the tape was authentic.

In an interview with swissinfo, he cast doubt on whether the computers used by the IDIAP had been subtle enough to pick up all the known nuances of bin Ladenfs speech pattern, including his use of language.

gOsama bin Ladenfs speech is characterised by a certain number of tics,h he said. gComputers do not take into account these elements which are nonetheless very important.h

swissinfo with agencies

Lovelynice
17-03-07, 17:28
Al Qaeda also is a myth, it's a fiction that was created to scare gullible people into supporting a racist war against Muslims and Arabs, all for the sake of enriching greedy war profiteers and power hungry sociopaths who wish to invade and occupy middle east countries based on the false pretense of spreading democracy and freedom... it's all BS, and the USA and the UK are now considered the new Nazis of today.

Welcome to the world of George Orwell's 1984.

People are being DECEIVED into fighting and risking their lives in a war for profit - for no other reason than to make a few liars and murdering people into mega rich, mega powerful billionairres and multi-millionairres.

This is evil mass-murder and war profiteering at it's worst.

AL QUEDA IS FAKE

1. We have MI5 (British CIA) posing as Alqueda.
"Al-Qaeda cleric exposed as an MI5 double agent", http://www.timesonline.co.uk/printFriendly/0,,1-3-1050175,00.html

2. We have Mossad (Israel CIA) posing as ALqueda in Palestine: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fakealqaeda.html
http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2002/2949idf_qaeda.html
http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j120902.html
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/palestinians_arrest_al_qaeda_poseurs.htm
http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=241042&contrassID=2&subContrassID=5&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y&itemNo=241042
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/terrorist.html

3. We have USA posing as Alqueda:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fakealqaeda.html

The FBI lists Gadahn's aliases as Abu Suhayb Al-Amriki, Abu Suhayb, Yihya Majadin Adams, Adam Pearlman, and Yayah. But Adam Pearlmen is his REAL name! Adam is the grandson of the late Carl K. Pearlman; a prominent Jewish urologist in Orange County. Carl was also a member of the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League, which was caught spying on Americans for Israel in 1993, much as AIPAC has been caught up in the more recent spy scandal.

3. We have israel posing as alqueda in the phillipines.
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/qaeda_philippines.html
http://www.mb.com.ph/PROV2004061411759.html

4. British SAS posing as Iraqi Insurgants:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/424614.stm

The two British operatives, arrested by Basra police and later freed by a British military operation, were identified by the BBC as "members of the SAS elite special forces" (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/424614.stm). They were disguised by wigs and Arab dress. Iraqi sources reported that the Iraqi police were watching the two, and when they tried to approach them they shot two policemen and tried to escape the scene. The Iraqi police chased and captured them, to discover large amount of explosives planted in the car, which apparently was planned to be remotely detonated in the busy market of Basra. The SAS involvement in Iraq was discovered on the 30th of January 2005 when an RAF Hercules plane crashed near Baghdad killing then British servicemen after dropping off fifty SAS members north of Baghdad to fight Iraqi guerillas.

Mossad agents arrested by the PA for attempting to set up phony 'al Qaeda' cells in the Gaza Strip.
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/palqaeda.jpg

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fakealqaeda.html

Lovelynice
17-03-07, 17:30
There's been other fake videos since. Fake bin Laden tapes, "verified" by the CIA, are nothing new. Every supposed bin Laden statement since 2001 has been blatantly bogus.

Perhaps due to the widespread hilarity evoked by "Fatty bin Laden," the next Osama from beyond the grave message had no images it was an audiotape delivered to al-Jazeera in fall 2002. The CIA verified it as authentic and then got a rotten egg in the face when the world's foremost voice identification experts in Switzerland reported that "the message was recorded by an impostor."

Even the Christian Science Monitor doesn't buy the phony 'confession' tape anymore

The "confession" isn't one, but a mistranslation – and there are mistakes on the tape. Arabic is an extremely difficult language to translate accurately and unambiguously into English because of the radical differences in structure and alliteration.
http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0418/p11s02-coop.html

The real Osama bin Laden has been dead since December 2001.

This faking of videos in an attempt to demonize Arabs and Islam is from uncommon these days
Atwar Bahjat horror story [UPDATE: it's a hoax.]
http://abuaardvark.typepad.com/abuaardvark/2006/05/atwar_bahjat_ho.html

The USA government got caught lying in this way before

The real Hanni Majour
http://www.fbi.gov/pressrel/penttbom/aa77/hanjour1.jpg

The guy that the US government tried to claim was him
http://www.nynewsday.com/media/photo/2004-07/13512460.jpg
I guess he must've had a head transplant. Not a very convincing image from a security camera either; there's no date or time. Every security camera image that I've ever seen had a date and time stamp.

and nine of the alleged hijackers are still alive!
http://www.welfarestate.com/911/

Really, there's very little evidence of any Arabs being involved in the 9/11 attacks.

Lovelynice
17-03-07, 17:31
Ever notice that every "terror" event now is suddenly Al Quaida? Groups of people who don't know each other are suddenly all part of one large and well organized team? That isn't organized terrorists, that is a very selective and talented press spin from people like Rove and Bush... forming up the "enemy". Americans are most happy when they see white hat / black hat... they don't work well with grey. Bush is giving them what they want, a single enemy and single target to cover everything bad in the world.

Lovelynice
17-03-07, 17:33
Well, now you know.