Mushroom cloud over N. Korea

cross-platform

Just some dude....
Reaction score
Ethnic group
.25 Irish, .25 Finnish, .25 German, .25 Swiss
I don't have a good feeling about this news. Wish they had video though, I want to see it.

Wow, what a coinsidence this could be eh? I wouldn't doubt it was a nuclear explosion.

Mmmhmm.. Is it just pure coincidence that it is North Korea? I don't know about that... Like I said, I don't have a good feeling about this.

I'm now a Blue Belt.. How much do I rule..

im pretty sure that agencies around the world can meassure the extra radiation that a nuclear blast creates and if there was a mushroom cloud from a nuce, there would have to be radiation chart spikes somewhere... at least in china or south korea...

maybe it was like a big metiorite or something??? :D

Hmm, maybe another Tunguska ? Just seems like a coincidence it is N. Korea.

Ok.. That sounds alright.. Heh.. Let's hope it was just that.. And not just a cover up :eek:kashii: :? Heh

There is a nuclear non proliferation agency (forget the exact name, the people that came up with the whole "countdown to midnight" thing) who has seismic machines all around Asia. Nuclear weapons make a distinct seismic pattern (they say) which would be able to register if a weapon were to be detonated. All of these experts say however, that the explosion from North Korea was not nuclear. Kim Jong Il has even invited foreign diplomats to the country to see for themselves that it wasn't a nuclear explosion. This seems like a close call, but hopefully they are telling the truth.

It could be both. America did develop small nuclear explosives for purposes of performing large excavations. Maybe that's what North Korea's doing now. I doubt that for some reason though.

Hmmm...not fun for the countries near NK. I'm glad i live far away from all fighting...not said that i'm not concerned about other countries.

It's all still quite fishy. If true its the largest public works project I've ever heard of. Mountain in the way? Blow it up! ;)

This thread has been viewed 11402 times.

Back