Sponge Bob is Too Happy

mad pierrot

I jump to conclusions
Reaction score
I read this and thought it was hilarious, so I'm sharing it with Jref.
Is it just me, or does Sponge Bob looks suspiciously "gay" in that picture?

(I mean happy, of course.)

:blush: :p :D

Is Sponge Bob Gay?

mad pierrot said:
I read this and thought it was hilarious, so I'm sharing it with Jref.
Is it just me, or does Sponge Bob looks suspiciously "gay" in that picture?
(I mean happy, of course.)
:blush: :p :D
Is Sponge Bob Gay?
That was rather expected, I think, http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42253 but looking at some fools making greater ones out of themselves is essentially a "gay" experience. :D
I feel a little funny about "promoting openness" or "promoting homosexuality" thing. Spongebob is Spongebob, not a civil rights activist. These are two separate things. I think the message that FedEx, Nikelodeon, PBS, and Disney Channel would like to send are all imbedded in the TV series. So why make a storng piece of art dull by politicizing? I guess the fools need a little nudging there, but they're so hardheaded, it won't work. Money wasted again, too bad! But Spongebob is so positive, there's no place for a doubt or even contructive criticism. And that is good! :D

Spongebob Suqarepants represents the antithesis of all that is callous, sarcastic, and basically anit-life in modern culture. These are the qualities that sets it apart from the Simpsons or Catdog or the like. Wouldn't you want to be "gay" like Spongebob today? :D

You what is the best thing?

Sponge Bob Underwear!

(Yes, I own a pair of spongebob boxers...)

:blush:

mad pierrot said:
You what is the best thing?

Sponge Bob Underwear!

(Yes, I own a pair of spongebob boxers...)

Do yo mind sharing that info. with the forum? Where? How much? Are you satisfied with the quality of those boxers?
Also, do you know if there are any links where you can watch Spongebob episodes on-line? Does the $2.00 membership give you access to the episodes? Acutally, are there any Japanese dubbed episodes you're aware of? :relief:

That is why I prefer Squidward. :p

I saw this story on the news this morning. Ridiculous.

One of my sons has Sponge Bob underwear. Oh no!

I Have......

exclusive video of the Purple Teletubby getting it on with SpongeBob! Something "EVIL" lurking there?

Frank

Oh yeah, that makes sense. Some guy in the Christian Coalition pops a woody while watching SpongeBob, and that makes SpongeBob gay. uh huh, ok

Do yo mind sharing that info. with the forum? Where? How much? Are you satisfied with the quality of those boxers?
Also, do you know if there are any links where you can watch Spongebob episodes on-line? Does the $2.00 membership give you access to the episodes? Acutally, are there any Japanese dubbed episodes you're aware of?

Hmmm.... I can't tell you much, but I'll make you a deal! I'll sell you my spongebob underwear for the low low price of 50$!

:mail:

Some guy in the Christian Coalition pops a woody while watching SpongeBob, and that makes SpongeBob gay. uh huh, ok

:D

Could You ......

mad pierrot said:
Hmmm.... I can't tell you much, but I'll make you a deal! I'll sell you my spongebob underwear for the low low price of 50$!

:mail:

:D

insert a picture of said underwear, turned inside out, front and back? I want to make sure I'm not buying "stained" goods. Also do you take PAYPAL, not sure I could trust you with my MasterCard number. Can you ship "Next Day Air" ? Details details details!

Uncle Frank

I couldn't figure out what you guys were babbling about in this thread-- until I read a transcript of Keith Oberman's column http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6852828/

Will Spongebob make you gay?

Two conservative Christian groups are attacking the cartoon character for allegedly being part of a "pro-homosexual video"?

That whole Sandy Squirrel crush thing is just a front?

sabro said:
a transcript of Keith Oberman's column http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6852828/

That whole Sandy Squirrel crush thing is just a front?
Nice catch, Sabro!
Such heartwarming music makes me want to hug the next gay person I meet!
But who came up with the front thing? That makes the tag quite inescapable, wouldn't it?

This thread has been viewed 10766 times.

Back