I finally did it.....

smoke

Read It And Weep
Reaction score
I have booked my first course in the Japanese language. Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
I received my acceptance letter yesterday (along with the receipt for quite a hefty sum!).
All being well, it starts on the 19th of April and i am doing the course with a friend, so i hope that will make things easier.
It's a part-time evening course (1 night a week from 6.30pm to 8.30pm) and it's the first term of three in the beginner level.
I wanted to share this with everyone here as if it wasn't for this forum i don't think i would have booked it!

Peace,
Smoke.

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! How wonderful for you. :cool:

Great, you did the right thing ! :balloon: :cool:
Now in a couple of weeks, a whole new world shall open her arms to accept you.:bravo: :haihai: :note:
A whole new world ~ :ramen: :yeahh:

thanks for the support guys!
just think...but summer i'll be able to ask you what the time is in japanese...not exactly stimulating conversation, but a step in the right direction!!!

Hope You Luck Out Like I Did !

The last course I took in Japanese 2 years ago was taught by a beautiful 21 year old Japanese girl. My eyes absorbed much more then my brain did!
Hopefully you will get to go to Japan Smoke and use your new skill!

Frank

:)

I hope to enroll in in the Japanese language course at university when we move so I know how excited you are smoke. Congrats and I hope you have alot of fun :)

Frank D. White said:
The last course I took in Japanese 2 years ago was taught by a beautiful 21 year old Japanese girl. My eyes absorbed much more then my brain did!
Hopefully you will get to go to Japan Smoke and use your new skill!

Frank

:)
Long black hair?

lexico said:
Great, you did the right thing ! :balloon: :cool:
Now in a couple of weeks, a whole new world shall open her arms to accept you.:bravo: :haihai: :note:
A whole new world ~ :ramen: :yeahh:

Lexico is dead on! This might actually show you the beauty of all the languages of the world. A linguist to be? I think so. Any questions you have can definitely be answered by many of our Japanese aficionados in the Japanese Language section of this wonderful forum also! Along with your sensei, you can become a genius of the Japanese language. Ganbare!

Good for you mate. I'm try ing the less expensive way of teach yourself. Lapsed a bit at the moment, as I've had a pretty busy month. Good luck with the course. :)
I can already tell the time and order coffee. Fat lot of use that is, I don't drink coffee. :eek:kashii:

Mycernius said:
Good for you mate. I'm try ing the less expensive way of teach yourself. Lapsed a bit at the moment, as I've had a pretty busy month. Good luck with the course. :)
I can already tell the time and order coffee. Fat lot of use that is, I don't drink coffee. :eek:kashii:
yeah i looked at teach yourself...but i felt that by attending a class i wouldn't have to motivate myself at home whilst sitting infront of the TV like a square eyed zombie...at least in a class i am there to learn and not surrounded by distractions!

Mr White.
I hope my class is exactly like yours!!! after 8 years i'd only be able to tell you my name and what day it is...but it'd be worth it!

Leroy_brown....erm, are you being serious or just taking the p!ss.

smoke said:
Leroy_brown....erm, are you being serious or just taking the p!ss.

Actually, what's been eliminated from their genes is their desire to not dye their hair and leave it black.

This thread has been viewed 11774 times.

Back