beer brands

alexriversan said:
which beer is the best? reply if i missed it in the poll

Carlsberg (hehe)...Danish :cool:

cool i missed to add a poll... but make replies please, i can make a better poll then...

my brand list: fosters (australian), stella artois (belgian), miller' genuine draft (usa), guiness (irish).
my nationality list: dutch, german, british, irish, american, japan

there are maximal 20 options. i would like to make a good poll about beer brands...

alexriversan said:
cool i missed to add a poll... but make replies please, i can make a better poll then...

my brand list: fosters (australian), stella artois (belgian), miller' genuine draft (usa), guiness (irish).
my nationality list: dutch, german, british, irish, american, japan

there are maximal 20 options. i would like to make a good poll about beer brands...
Good! Looking forward to it...I still prefer Carlsberg...

I also like Carling
Fosters
Corona
Some Belgian and German ones I never remember the names of....

Well I like Belgian beers cuz ya, i live here, but you guys should all defenetily try this beer that is only made here in Brussels due to the atmospheric conditions, Kriek. It has a cherry flavor, but thera are many varations of it with straweberrys and other berrys also. So goodddd, no bitterness or nothing. After that i would choose leffe, blonde and brune, about 8% alcohol and hoegaarden blanche. Belgian beers are quite good, I myself am not a big beer fan.

Duo said:
Well I like Belgian beers cuz ya, i live here, but you guys should all defenetily try this beer that is only made here in Brussels due to the atmospheric conditions, Kriek. It has a cherry flavor, but thera are many varations of it with straweberrys and other berrys also. So goodddd, no bitterness or nothing. After that i would choose leffe, blonde and brune, about 8% alcohol and hoegaarden blanche. Belgian beers are quite good, I myself am not a big beer fan.

I have tasted a beer which you have just described...a "woman's beer". It tasted of berries and was very tasty....My friends and I couldn't get enough of it, and came with a huge bottle.
I have also tasted a beer which was brewed in, or with champagne...which was also a tasty experience...These beers could be taken luke-warm, and they were not served chilled...

Reactions: Duo
Hahaha, yeah many people think of it as girly beer :lol:

But what can i dooo, is just so sweet and tasty, plus many males drink it here as well, and furthermore it takes a real man to wear pink and like that it takes a real man to drink and appreciate Kriek :p. But Miss Apollo now you let the secret out ahhhhhhhhhh,

I'm not a big alcohol drinker but some beers are ok, my favorite is Carlsberg and after that Falcon and Heineken

In no particular order:

Guiness (Irish and an excellent stout), Tagus (a Portuguese malt), Corona (great Mexican lagger), Leffe (Bruin?? ...Belgian stout), Coral Stout (Portuguese and very hard to find since it is brewed in the Madeira island) and Tuborg (Danish pilsner).

! Beck's ! (thats german but also sold as light-beer in the USA (light beer is pathetic))

if i would be democratic, becks is included, for democracy sake.
in case i would not be that democratic, becks is not included, because i do not prefer it with top priority.

now, this leads to the question if japan is a democratic country.

and, should i include "sake", because many japanese enjoy "sake"?
even if i am not looking forward to join drinking, only eceptionally for social reasons. means, "sake" partys are not hold on my own premises.

but, to refuse a firendly invitation, for an occasion caused by fortune for a company?

i ask, you answer :)

if you include "sake" in a BEER BRAND poll because many JAPANESE ENJOY IT, then you can include becks too, since its is a BEER and many GERMANS ENJOY IT.

well what the i heck i dont care anyways :)

Falcon Bayersk! No other beer I've tasted have such a wonderful aftertaste. Other than that, it usually is something like Staropramen, Starobrno, Carlsberg or Heineken. And sometimes something obscure brand the pub has to offer, that I won't remember the day after.

:)

i... try to make up posts, which produce "doublespeak" replies. now, i am happy, even if this was not the intention of the poster.

I'll Take A Pepsi Anyday!

The only beer I ever found that I could stomach was Heinekin.

Frank

:eek:kashii:

I'm a Guinness drinker (once descibe to me as black Irish swamp water). My cousin in Canada tried it once and said it was one of the most disgusting things she had ever tried. She has no taste. A nice bitter is draught Bass and as for a lager/ale type I do like Budvar.

This thread has been viewed 32175 times.

Back