Question How would you do when facing robbers?

quiet sunshine

Reaction score
If you and your classmate were on your way to school, then suddenly three robbers approached and menaced your classmate with knife and forced her to give up her cellphone, how would you do in such a situation?

If they had a knife and I was alone with her and if they were three, i think common sense would tell me to to just give them the stuff and try to avoid conflict as to not get someone hurt uselessly. However, part of my male ego wants to do something, but against three people armed with knives one is bound to have something happen if he does try to do something, unless if after they go you follow them with a stone and nail one from far then run and hide :p and then try do the same to the other 3 or remember their faces and try to find out where they live and then go bak there with your own friends and then get your stuff back, beat the s**t out of them and then steal their stuff, but is important to really be cool because nothing material is worth a life.

Well, coming from the U.S., a knife doesn't sound so bad. A knife sounds easier to manage than a semi-automatic handgun... :souka:

kirei_na_me said:
Well, coming from the U.S., a knife doesn't sound so bad. A knife sounds easier to manage than a semi-automatic handgun... :souka:

I agree, it doesn't sound bad, but I saw once on BBC the problem with knives in the UK and some of the wounds caused by knives, and trust me, they are seriously dangerous, plus assuming that you knock the knife out their hand, the other 2 can still kick you in the kidney and make you pee blood for the next month or hit you behind ur head and leave u brain dammaged, or I donna, maybe if you hurt one of them the other 2 will run away, depends what kind of robbers as well.

I know this sounds absurd, but knives are actually more dangerous than guns in most situations.

Duo said:
they are seriously dangerous
I agree. I started this thread because of the event happened in China several months ago. The boy struggled with robbers trying to save his classmate and was killed, I wonder what's the best choice in such a stituation.

Last edited:
The Experts Say.....

no property is worth you life. Whatever they want give it to them, BUT throw the valubles they want away from you onto the ground and run the other way yelling for help as you go; if you are lucky, the robbers go for the valubles and ignore you running away.
If it was me, I pull the .380 from my back pocket and unload on the bad guys with Federal high power hollowpoints, 2 in the chest & 1 in the head for insurance.

Frank

:blush:

PS - In police training they teach you should never let a knife weilding felon closer then 20 feet. Any closer, they will knife you before you can shoot them. A knife is VERY dangerous!

then suddenly three robbers approached and menaced your classmate with knife and forced her to give up her cellphone, how would you do in such a situation?

... tsk tsk ...Poor Pathetic Robbers.
I will give them money, enough to buy 2 more cellphones. :D

Note : Cellphones for all will be the caption of my election campaign. :)

Seriously,
The SITUATION is nothing but the Game of Adrenaline & they say I've got a functional Pheochromocytome implanted in me ... :)

Not much you can do... dont do anything, remember what the people look at, and call the cops afterwards.. watch out for knifes

when i was on high school, i had a fight with some guys, pretty nasty fight for nothing... and i was stabed in the back with a knife... ( to long to explain..) so dont do anything!!! is my opinion.. you can run away.. but i think it would be better to stay with your friend..

Frank D. White said:
If it was me, I pull the .380 from my back pocket and unload on the bad guys with Federal high power hollowpoints, 2 in the chest & 1 in the head for insurance.
Hahahaha..I knew you were going to say something like that ! I'd get my jungleknife out and show it to him...guess he'd run away with his potatoeknife :p no serious, I'd give the damn cell and go to the police, if he was alone, I'd throw the best thing at him when he was running away and once he was down probably beat the **** out of em :eek:kashii: and take back what is mine.I wish I was trained to handle such cases though.Kinda like Steven Seagal :p

Rocks, rocks are the best weapons, especially to throw from far so you get a running head start, plus they are around everywhere, i think we should all keep some rocks in our poket for such cases, and when they least expect it, bam,, rock in the head :cool:

dutch baka said:
Not much you can do... dont do anything, remember what the people look at, and call the cops afterwards.. watch out for knifes

when i was on high school, i had a fight with some guys, pretty nasty fight for nothing... and i was stabed in the back with a knife... ( to long to explain..) so dont do anything!!! is my opinion.. you can run away.. but i think it would be better to stay with your friend..

Nobody had your back ? Where were your friends ? If i was there I would have thrown some rocks at them for you or my backpack or kiked them in the kidneys whilst they were busy hitting you so they be surprised from my attack and then you could have turned around and do smth i donna, i donna how dutch ppl fight.

Duo said:
Rocks, rocks are the best weapons, especially to throw from far so you get a running head start, plus they are around everywhere, i think we should all keep some rocks in our poket for such cases, and when they least expect it, bam,, rock in the head :cool:
Haha...good thing to remember this summer when I'm China..if anyone tries to pickpocket me, he'll get a rock landing on his head :p -> me happy, other Chinese victims happy :wave:

mmm well i was 15... there were 2 other friends of mine there, against mm lets say 15 other guys?? dutch fight pretty good btw.. look at K1 :p haha.....

they were ******* around with me,,, pushing me ( just 1 guy) and then i pushed him back.. some talk... then this guy hit me in the face while i was looking the other side.. i too of my back, jacket. and walked after him to fight with him alone.. but the moment i wanted to fight with him, somebody kicked me in the back, and from the side. i turn around and got hit again.. i fight back, but i couldnt see good ( TO MANY ******* .. well im not going to use the word.. lets say BAD IMMIGRATED PERSONS) where was who, so i did one step back, and some guy put a knife in my back, under guy push me in the knife and says i shouldnt be that thought any more next time.. i looked back and didnt realised it was a knife.. i got my jacket, and bags, and wanted to walk away, but some guys run after me, and hit me again, and kicked me.. i could set myself free, and walked to some friends at the bus stop, .. etc etc

my friends fight with them, even i couldnt see them, they told me afterwards, some chinese guy did some nice kungfu with them thoug... haha... and later one around 20 guys from my school wanted to atack there school, but yeah.. bullshit fight..

i dont know if i am happy with what happen or not.. it made me more mature and feel danger easyer...

so yeah, dont **** around with people who have a knife

damm quite a story, next time say you're albanian and if they wanna get into a fight with just be like oh you guys think you're tough, ok just lemme call my albanian friends and we'll see, hopefully that should scare them, but if the bluf dont work then be like yoooooo, and yell a eastern europeanish sounding name then sprint for it :p

well it teach me how to deal with this guys, just by staying COOL. and yeah, dont fight.. walk away.. maybe sound a bit weak.. but better walk away, then get staped again...

kirei_na_me said:

a knife or a gun.. mm i can not really see the differnce about that lol... both deathly.. ... i dont know if its easyer to manage... when you dont know self defence it doesnt matter i think

Strange, I would think a gun is more dangerous, simply because at times when someone is shot, they don't they've been shot until a few minutes later. You know the delayed reaction type of situation. :souka:

This thread has been viewed 21031 times.

Back