"A breath of fresh air from Wales"

Dutch Baka

FIGHTING FOR JPOP
Reaction score
Ethnic group
dutch
Are you sick of this stinky air of the city, or do you just want to try something else then your place his air?

Here is your rescue: Buy a bottle of Wales air?c it cost around 25pond for a bottle.. but you will have such fresh air, that you will be very happy?c

Okay stop the crap.. WHAT IS THIS? Do you really want to buy this? Maybe I should start DUTCH AIR, in a new refreshing water pipe?

Hilarious I think this stuff is. What do you guys think? :wave:
http://www.walesinabottle.com/

Well, much as I can recommend Welsh air, I won't be buying it in a bottle! I only live an hour from Wales, so maybe I'll go into business against the guy! Place your orders here folks! :D

is wales air so nice then????? and how the F.. do you breath if from a bottle..

when you open the lip, you should put your mounth on it really fast and then breath it in... 3seconds later, it will be those air *maybe not even 1second* from tha city again...

I used to live in Aberystwyth, and now live in london... I'll say London air is absolutely disgusting, after going in a tube my nostrils are covered in residue. Although welsh air isn't the best in the world, its miles away better than what londoners breathe.

noyhauser i am sure it is, but how do you breath air from a bottle.....

dutch baka said:

That's a fair point. :)

dutch baka said:
how do you breath air from a bottle.....
Pressurised air is breatheable, somewhat akin to the constant burping after too quick a drink of soda.

If you are familiar with scuba diving, the same prinicle should apply. One thing for the manufacturer must be careful with is to be careful not to collect air behind the generator; that might get a lot of CO2 and even some CO in the air tank. Some scuba divers go to extremes to get pristine air, but some have made the stupid mistake, and came out of the water with a huge headache, not to mention risking one's life.

As for the breath of fresh air, didn't/doesn't Tokyo have those vending machines with hoods where you can get refreshed with clean, country-style, air for a couple of hundred yens ?

Last edited:
dutch baka said:

Oh I agree, it is useless. I would never buy it. I was just making the point that air in London is just terrible.

This thread has been viewed 9869 times.

Back