Do you like bagels?

Reaction score
Ethnic group
The primordial soup
I do. I luv 'em.

If so, how do you usually eat them? With buttter, cream cheese, both, plain?

Do you split them and put the cheese or butter in the center or just spread it on top?

I`ve even seen people use the bagel cut in half as a sandwich bun with lettuce and whatever lunch meat they decide on.

I split mine and put cream cheese in the center.

Just had one.

Gave a small piece to my dog, too. hmmmm...goood.

Clawn said:
I love bagels, I actually ate one for lunch yesterday. Toasted, with cream cheese. It was delicious. ^_^

hmmm...sounds good, Clawn.

Actually, my wife is conked out on the sofa with the dogs with the TV on. She looks so peaceful. I think I will wake her up and make her make me a bagel. Always good to have bagels made for you -- rather than having to go through the trouble of having to make them yourself.

Here is the script I am going to use as soon as I finish posting this.

"Honey, hon, hon [poking her with my finger]. I`m hungry. Could you make me a bagel? Thanks. Just bring it to me when it`s done. AFter I eat it, we will walk the dogs and brush teeth for bed.

Hurry up. It`s beginning to rain."

Bagles are great. Bagle sandwich is what I take when I go hiking; it doesn't get soggy or squashed like other kind of breads would.

My favorite kind is "Everything Bagle" with cream cheese and smoked salmon or sliced tomatos with sea salt on top.

I love bagels, especially with cream cheese and I like when my bagels are warm. I also like eating bagels while drinking coffee. :p

I don't think I ever saw Bagels in French hypermarkets or supermarkets. However since Bagel is a Jewish bread it should be available here because we have 650,000 Jews in France which is the largest number of Jewish population in Europe. I think you can only find Bagels in their own shops.

But yes I used to eat Bagels when I was living in Australia. I eat mine savoury or sweet. I eat them with Nutella, Peanut Butter and Confiture or as a Tuna Mayo Sandwich or with Cream cheese or Ricotta cheese spreads.

images

Bagels are a great food item. Even though they are made from refined wheat I enjoy them very much now and then.

I sometimes like eating toasted bagels w/butter and dipping them in over-easy eggs.

I also enjoy a split, soft, warmed bagel sandwich with egg, ham, cheese, lettuce and tomato. Nothing tastes better.

I like bagels. But you can't get such good bagels in the UK as you can in the States. :kanashii:
I sometimes like a bagel salad sandwich. Otherwise I like to eat them plain with nothing on (nothing on the bagel, that is! XD)... especially the ones with poppy seeds. :liplick: (I'm kinda weird in that way I guess, I hate butter on anything. ><)

I like bagels of all kinds: onion, cheese, pepper, and the ones with everything. I like to put strawberry cream cheese on my plain bagels. :)

I don't think I ever saw Bagels in French hypermarkets or supermarkets. However since Bagel is a Jewish bread it should be available here because we have 650,000 Jews in France which is the largest number of Jewish population in Europe. I think you can only find Bagels in their own shops.
But yes I used to eat Bagels when I was living in Australia. I eat mine savoury or sweet. I eat them with Nutella, Peanut Butter and Confiture or as a Tuna Mayo Sandwich or with Cream cheese or Ricotta cheese spreads.
images

I think they now have bagels in monoprix! An american exchange student from my class saw them on sale there!

This thread has been viewed 15343 times.

Back