Forum upgrade

thomas

Unswerving bicyclist
Reaction score
Dear members,

I have upgraded the forum to version 3.6.0. If anyone notices any errors or glitches, please report them here. A few details about current changes can be found here.
:)

Thanks Thomas ! :)

And the upgrading streak goes on... just installed the latest version vB 3.6.1.

Just upgraded to vB 3.6.2. Let me know about any glitches.

I have a problem with changing my avatar. It says invalid file. Apparently signature doesn't work neither...please help!
It says that my current signature is the picture I choose using url from the web and it has a small picture of it saying it is my current signature, there is an option to insert signature picture but when I copy paste the signature url it didn't work. As for the avatar it simply says invalid url or file when I try to change my avatar.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
aubade28sr5.jpg
[/URL]
Your Current Signature Picture
Insert Signature Picture
Delete current image?

I have a problem with changing my avatar. It says invalid file. Apparently signature doesn't work neither...please help!
It says that my current signature is the picture I choose using url from the web and it has a small picture of it saying it is my current signature, there is an option to insert signature picture but when I copy paste the signature url it didn't work. As for the avatar it simply says invalid url or file when I try to change my avatar.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
aubade28sr5.jpg
[/URL]
Your Current Signature Picture
Insert Signature Picture
Delete current image?
Apparently the avatar setting works if I choose a picture from my pc, but it doesn't if I get image shack to resize it. Why is that? :?
As for the signature I finally got it to work.:p in the other post but not here?:?

Dear members,

we have just upgraded to vB's latest version 3.6.5. Please report any errors, glitches and complaints right here -as usual.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Dear members,

we have just upgraded to vB's latest version 3.6.8. As usual, please report any errors, glitches and complaints right here. Also notice that members with less than 10 posts will nolonger be able to post hyperlinks.

Thanks for your cooperation! :)

Upgrade to vB 3.7.1

Dear valued members,

we have just upgraded to vBulletin's (purportedly revolutionary) new version of our forum software. There are many changes, options, bells and whistles, such as thread tagging/tag clouds, a user friendship system, picture galleries for each user, user-created social groups (based on interest, location, etc.), social bookmarking integration, new member profile pages, and so forth.

Please check the following thread at vbulletin.com for more detailed info. At the moment we are still feeling overwhelmed by all these innovations ourselves.

Due to the recent inactivity we have removed the chat altogether. We might consider to implement an IRC-based chat in the near future though.

As usual, if you happen to find any bugs, errors and flaws, kindly post them right here.

Cheers! :wave:

Dear Members,

we have upgraded the forum to vB 3.8.0. Kindly report any glitches and errors you encounter. Thank you.

Dear valued members,

we have upgraded the forum to vB 3.8.4. As usual, please report any glitches and errors you encounter. Thank you.

This will probably the last update before the big leap to vB4.

This thread has been viewed 15983 times.

Back