Maciamo

Veteran member
Admin
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italo-celto-germanic
VRT News : Sex behind the wheel

VRT said:
Research by the car manufacturer Opel has revealed that Belgians are top of the league when it comes to nookie in their cars. Almost 70% of those questioned say that they have performed a sexual act in a car at least once.

Opel questioned 600 drivers about their love lives behind the wheel.
Probably more remarkable is the revelation that two out of ten Belgian drivers have performed sex acts while actually driving.

This is more than double the European average.

Half of those who admitted to having had sex in their car say that they were caught, while 10% had even received a telling off from the police.

These stats seem overdone. Of course the 69% only include adults, and at least one of the two people involved having a car. But still it seems so high. I wonder what they call "sexual act". If kissing is a sexual act, then the survey is totally believable, but if it involves actual sex (with penetration), then I oubt that it reaches even 10%. If we are talking about blow jobs or mutual touching, the percentage could still be high, but I doubt that more than half of the people have done it.

Hmm, I wonder if they put "almost 70%" simply to avoid having to put "69%", which might just look too much like a total set-up! :D

If it includes blow jobs and touching I don't see why it shouldn't be a 70% - I didn't think the car was that much of an unusual place to have sex/do sexual stuff... or maybe I'm just more strange than I realised... :worried: :clueless: :blush:

The number of people doing it while driving is distinctly worrying, though... now when someone pulls out in front of me at a junction I will look at them with suspicion... :eek:kashii: :D

If it includes blow jobs and touching I don't see why it shouldn't be a 70% - I didn't think the car was that much of an unusual place to have sex/do sexual stuff... or maybe I'm just more strange than I realised...

Not an unusual place ? Anybody can see you (except if you park along a deserted country road). I have seen a few times girls giving blow jobs to men in a car in the middle of a city (at night), and I find it as "surprising" as if I saw somebody running naked in the street. In Tokyo I even saw people having sex along the Sumida River, with tourist boats passing every two minutes in front of them. :mad:

Hmm, I wonder if they put "almost 70%" simply to avoid having to put "69%", which might just look too much like a total set-up! :D
If it includes blow jobs and touching I don't see why it shouldn't be a 70% - I didn't think the car was that much of an unusual place to have sex/do sexual stuff... or maybe I'm just more strange than I realised... :worried: :clueless: :blush:
The number of people doing it while driving is distinctly worrying, though... now when someone pulls out in front of me at a junction I will look at them with suspicion... :eek:kashii: :D

I would have to agree with you about blow jobs and touching, if that's included as a sexual act then yes, it should be 70%. Unless of course Belgians are just.....hee nevermind. :bluush: :giggle:

Anyways, sex in a car, not that unusual if you really think about it.

This thread has been viewed 11697 times.

Back