can the europeans came out of somali

and went up north

and adapted to climate

because europeans and somali look similar

facial wise

skinny nose

small lips

and the caucasoid body frame

somalians are mixed with arabs. thats the reason why they look a bit caucasian, surely that doesn't make them caucasoids.

source: racialreality.110mb.com/ethiopians.html

Europeans and Asians descend from Africans who left North-East Africa around 50,000 to 70,000 years ago. Ethiopians are probably the closest Black African relatives of Arabs, Europeans and Asians, but that does not make them close.

One good way to assess the genetic distance between regions of the world is to compare the haplogroups (check this PDF map and chart). On the paternal side, about 1/4 of the Ethiopians belong to the East African haplogroup A and B. About 3/4 belong to the Arabic and Berber haplogroups J1 and E3b. This confirms what billthebutcher said.

On the maternal line, 2/3 of the Ethiopians mtDNA is Black African. The rest is mostly Middle-Eastern or Indian (well, haplogroup M might have originated in Ethiopia but is more common in India and East Asia nowadays).

somalians are mixed with arabs. thats the reason why they look a bit caucasian, surely that doesn't make them caucasoids.

source: racialreality.110mb.com/ethiopians.html

No thats not true
Arabs are not old nation
they are modern nation and there`s no way to say that somalians mixed with arabs cause somalians are older than arabs

I`m egyptien and we called now arabs but we are not arabs by race or viens but just speak language near the old arabic

the arabs only the people living in the island of arabs (the gulf countries)

Waste of time replying to him. He came on, posted two threads, left on the same day and never returned. In fact this thread has been dead for over a year. Seeing that it is I will lock it unless anyone can see a reason to keep it open.

(PM me if that's the case)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 15785 times.

Back