English and Germans (The most closely cousins)

motatalea

Reaction score
your subject about percent of haplogroups by country

Most Celtic countries in Europe (R1b-S116+)

1. Ireland : about 75% of Y-DNA
  2. Spain & Wales : about 70%
  3. Scotland : about 65%
  4. France & Portugal : about 55%
  5. Italy : about 40%
  6. Switzerland & England : about 35%
  7. Germany : about 25%
  8. Belgium, Netherlands & Denmark : about 20%
Most Germanic countries in Europe (I1 + I2b + R1b-S116-)

1. Netherlands : about 75% of Y-DNA
  2. Iceland : about 70%
  3. Belgium & Sweden : about 65%
  4. Denmark : about 58%
  5. Norway : about 55%
  6. Germany & England : about 53%
  7. Austria : about 34%
  8. Finland : about 32%
  9. Czech Republic : about 26%
  10. Switzerland : about 22%
  11. France : about 21%
  12. Slovakia : about 19%
  13. Estonia : about 18%
  14. Poland : about 14%
1-I have noticed that English and Germans are the most close genetically to each others where their haplogroups are about 53% identical in their germanic side contrawisely to french who are only 22% germanic .but does this clear the reason for superiority og germans and english than french?

2-I have seen in a movie about hitler last ten days and the actor who was plot as hitler was alec guiness and i have heared him saying in the movie that English are nordic aryans like the germans ,Does that mean that hitler was considering germans,English ,Dutch and Scandinavians to be the master race in his thought?

3-Is that right that English and germans have the same cultures and religion rather than ethnicity?

4-are you mean by R1b s116- that it is R1b U106 or R1b s116*? and are you mean by R1bs116+ that it is R1b s 116 including its subclades?

5- last but not least ,you have said to me that J2 is about 1% specially in the meditranean cost but i have read in this link http://hpgl.stanford.edu/publications/AJHG_2004_v74_p000-0130.pdf
that haplogroup J as whole is about 32% in egypt and i see in J1 wikipedia the free encylopedia that J1 is about 20% in egypt so if you made a calculations you will concluse that J2 is 12% so how did you know that it is only 1% and where did you read this? iam reallly sorry for inconvenience but just wonder how 1% make sense with 12%?

1. Do you think that the Germans and English are superior to the French ? In what way ?

2. Hitler did consider the English as Germanic people like the Scandinavians and the Germans. Of course there was no genetic tests at the time. South Germans are often more eltic than Germans, and Austrian Y-DNA haplogroups are much closer to Czechoslovaks, Hungarians and Slovenes than to the German average. Hitler's family came from the Austro-Bavarian border, and his ancestry is probably very mixed and probably less than one third Germanic.

3. English and German culture are quite different. The Dutch fit right in the middle in about every aspects (culture, language and genetics).

4. R1b-S116- could be any haplogroup that is negative for the S116 mutation (including S116 subclades like S28, L21, M167, etc.). It's not just U106/S21 but also older branches like M269, M18, M73, etc.

5. You should not make such calculations based on different studies. Every study uses a different sample population and results will almost always be a bit different. Egypt is a big country so depending on where the tested people came from the results will vary. One study might have 32% of J, but another only 21%. There is no way that Egypt could have 12% of J2 in my opinion. Don't forget that there is also J*, which is neither J1 nor J2, but their parent haplogroup. However J* is also probably not more than 1% in Egypt.

1. Do you think that the Germans and English are superior to the French ? In what way ?

2. Hitler did consider the English as Germanic people like the Scandinavians and the Germans. Of course there was no genetic tests at the time. South Germans are often more eltic than Germans, and Austrian Y-DNA haplogroups are much closer to Czechoslovaks, Hungarians and Slovenes than to the German average. Hitler's family came from the Austro-Bavarian border, and his ancestry is probably very mixed and probably less than one third Germanic.

3. English and German culture are quite different. The Dutch fit right in the middle in about every aspects (culture, language and genetics).

4. R1b-S116- could be any haplogroup that is negative for the S116 mutation (including S116 subclades like S28, L21, M167, etc.). It's not just U106/S21 but also older branches like M269, M18, M73, etc.

5. You should not make such calculations based on different studies. Every study uses a different sample population and results will almost always be a bit different. Egypt is a big country so depending on where the tested people came from the results will vary. One study might have 32% of J, but another only 21%. There is no way that Egypt could have 12% of J2 in my opinion. Don't forget that there is also J*, which is neither J1 nor J2, but their parent haplogroup. However J* is also probably not more than 1% in Egypt.

1-of course i donnot think english are superior to french ,god says that all people are equal in rights ,no one is better than the other ,it is polyshit that any one think that there is a race better than the other .but my point here is about hitler`s mind ,I just thought that he considered all germanic people are the master race and ,hence he considered english as germanic but french not so definitely the english was more superior than french in nazi minds.but in summary in my opinion i think the germans` mind is the best in europe like japenense mind in asia ,to explain my point look during the world war2 germany invented very technological weapons that the best british scientists couldnot even know any idea about them (V2 rocket,Jet air fighter,U-boats are the best exaplmes), all space race between soviet unions and usa was made by german scientists who have been brought after the war is ended,to keep in mind britain was very lucky as being an island isolated from europe ,if britain was in the frontiers with germany ,it would be occupied soon like france because as you know if france was an island it would make typically as england did ,by flying in the air to stop the germanic bombers(as you know england and france england an france were so equal in air forces ,just the lucky britain which was an island) .It is very clear on the superiority of german mind (NOT RACE) on all europeans, i hope i could explained my point.

2-I have read in wikipedia about the phoenomena (founder effect) but i couldnot understand it well so please could you explain it to me in summary and i really would be very thankful?

3-last but not least i have seen a map about blood groups`concentrations and i saw that americas has the highest proportions of blood group O but siberia has very low percent of this blood group , my question is how does that make sense and the mt-DNA and Y-DNA haplogroups of siberia and americas are the same?

2. A founder effect is when a small number of individuals from one place colonise another region. The smaller the number and the further the haplogroup percentage will be from the source population. For example the Phoenicians created many colonies along the Mediterranean coast. Each colony was founded by a unique group of individuals, each with slightly different proportion of haplogroups. The Phoenicians' dominant haplogroup was probably J2, followed by E1b1b and with some R1b-M18, G and T. But if you look at the modern population of Ibiza (a former Phoenician colony), it has an unusually high percentage of haplogroup T. This could be because the early colonists had more T than the average of Phoenicia. Southern Sardinia has also a Phoenician founder effect but with R1b-M18.

3. ABO blood groups are not related to Y-DNA or mtDNA. If they are it is pure coincidence as they are encoded by chromosome 9.

2. A founder effect is when a small number of individuals from one place colonise another region. The smaller the number and the further the haplogroup percentage will be from the source population. For example the Phoenicians created many colonies along the Mediterranean coast. Each colony was founded by a unique group of individuals, each with slightly different proportion of haplogroups. The Phoenicians' dominant haplogroup was probably J2, followed by E1b1b and with some R1b-M18, G and T. But if you look at the modern population of Ibiza (a former Phoenician colony), it has an unusually high percentage of haplogroup T. This could be because the early colonists had more T than the average of Phoenicia. Southern Sardinia has also a Phoenician founder effect but with R1b-M18.

3. ABO blood groups are not related to Y-DNA or mtDNA. If they are it is pure coincidence as they are encoded by chromosome 9.

ahaaa so the chromosome number 9 of 46 chromosomes is the responsible of determining blood alelle ,Is not it?

ahaaa so the chromosome number 9 of 46 chromosomes is the responsible of determining blood alelle ,Is not it?

The ABO blood type is encoded on the pair of chromosome 9 (out 23), but there are many sorts of blood types (Kell, Diego, Rhesus, etc.). Each sort of blood type is at a different location. You can see where these are encoded (chromosome, gene, SNP) on this page.

your subject about percent of haplogroups by country

Most Celtic countries in Europe (R1b-S116+)

1. Ireland : about 75% of Y-DNA
  2. Spain & Wales : about 70%
  3. Scotland : about 65%
  4. France & Portugal : about 55%
  5. Italy : about 40%
  6. Switzerland & England : about 35%
  7. Germany : about 25%
  8. Belgium, Netherlands & Denmark : about 20%
Most Germanic countries in Europe (I1 + I2b + R1b-S116-)

1. Netherlands : about 75% of Y-DNA
  2. Iceland : about 70%
  3. Belgium & Sweden : about 65%
  4. Denmark : about 58%
  5. Norway : about 55%
  6. Germany & England : about 53%
  7. Austria : about 34%
  8. Finland : about 32%
  9. Czech Republic : about 26%
  10. Switzerland : about 22%
  11. France : about 21%
  12. Slovakia : about 19%
  13. Estonia : about 18%
  14. Poland : about 14%
1-I have noticed that English and Germans are the most close genetically to each others where their haplogroups are about 53% identical in their germanic side contrawisely to french who are only 22% germanic .but does this clear the reason for superiority og germans and english than french?

2-I have seen in a movie about hitler last ten days and the actor who was plot as hitler was alec guiness and i have heared him saying in the movie that English are nordic aryans like the germans ,Does that mean that hitler was considering germans,English ,Dutch and Scandinavians to be the master race in his thought?

3-Is that right that English and germans have the same cultures and religion rather than ethnicity?

4-are you mean by R1b s116- that it is R1b U106 or R1b s116*? and are you mean by R1bs116+ that it is R1b s 116 including its subclades?

5- last but not least ,you have said to me that J2 is about 1% specially in the meditranean cost but i have read in this link http://hpgl.stanford.edu/publications/AJHG_2004_v74_p000-0130.pdf
that haplogroup J as whole is about 32% in egypt and i see in J1 wikipedia the free encylopedia that J1 is about 20% in egypt so if you made a calculations you will concluse that J2 is 12% so how did you know that it is only 1% and where did you read this? iam reallly sorry for inconvenience but just wonder how 1% make sense with 12%?

Keep in mind that the Y-DNA is only a very small portion of who we are: Yes, native Europeans are mixed, but they're usually mixed with other Europeans. Haplogroups such as R1, I, J, etc. are of West Eurasian origin. West Eurasian is a new term for Caucasian, White, etc.

Also, there are many problems when using Y-DNA haplogroups to sort so called "races". It can be done to a point, but only in the right context, because here we're talking about ONE gene carried by males only. And as we all know, humans carry many genes that make us what we are, and females also contribute.

Thousands of genetic markers carried by both males and females are needed to sort humans into "races", or rather, more correctly, continental genetic clusters.

The ABO blood type is encoded on the pair of chromosome 9 (out 23), but there are many sorts of blood types (Kell, Diego, Rhesus, etc.). Each sort of blood type is at a different location. You can see where these are encoded (chromosome, gene, SNP) on this page.

always genius Mr maciamo ,.......thanks

This thread has been viewed 38963 times.

Back