The truth about female ejaculation

Maciamo

Veteran member
Admin
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italo-celto-germanic
New Scientist : Everything you always wanted to know about female ejaculation (but were afraid to ask)

The New Scientist has a 3-page article demystifying the subject.

I am surprised that this is still a matter for debate among the scientific community. It is probably the sensitive nature of the topic (for people raised in a Judeo-Christian environment at least) that has slowed down research on that part of human anatomy.

The fact is that some women do ejaculate (I have witnessed it myself). It is not a myth, but not all women have the physical ability to do it. Oddly enough the phenomenon is well known and pretty much undisputed in Japan (under the name of "shiofuki" 潮吹き) and in other East Asian cultures. That leads me to think that the Western suspicion is really caused by the Judeo-Christian taboos on sex.

Many Western scientists have rejected the claims of female ejaculation as being urine. Tests have proven that it is nothing of the sort. The liquid is produced by the female prostate, which is much smaller than the male one, and can vary greatly in size from one woman to another (women with too little prostate tissue won't produce any noticeable liquid). It contains prostate-specific antigen (PSA) and antimicrobial chemicals present in semen, such as zinc, but lacks any substantial amount of urea and creatinine found in urine.

The female prostate is located just above the no less controversial (and nevertheless real) G spot. Sexologists have suggested that the G spot is just the name for the best place to stimulate a woman's prostate.

The clitoris is itself a form a tiny penis. This all shows that men and women aren't that different. Some organs are just more developed in one gender, or the other in the case of breasts. But some of the biggest differences reside in the brain. Men and women's brains work differently due to the sensitivity of brain tissues to sex hormones. This is what makes (straight) men and women think and behave differently.

The Welsh way of such things

Q - How do you ensure a woman has a really intense orgasm?

A - Who cares?

Interesting conversation... I had no idea.

I can't believe I'm 41 and just finding out I have a prostate!!! Also called the skene gland, it indeed is linked with female ejaculation. Makes perfect sense, of course, but here in the US, such things are pretty taboo. Can a woman have prostate cancer? Why don't we get our PSA numbers checked? Any woman like me, or curious males, who are just finding all this out can look at Wikipedia's link. It shows exactly where it is...perhaps solving the mystery "where is the G spot?"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skene's_gland

In the UK, the censors prohibit films showing female ejaculation because they believe it doesn't exist and it's urine, which the displaying of is illegal. The experts have failed to form a consensus and there's only one find way of finding out...

"In the UK, the censors prohibit films showing female ejaculation because they believe it doesn't exist and it's urine, which the displaying of is illegal. The experts have failed to form a consensus and there's only one find way of finding out..."

Im sorry but there some things in life I really just dont need to know the answer to.

1. I really dont need to know how much my wife spent on those shoes.
2. I really really dont need to know my kids will never grow up and leave my home.
3. And I really really really dont need to know the answer to this one.:useless:

I have seen it and it is not urine.

The reality is female ejaculation isn't all that common. Some women do it once in a lifetime, but never again.The actual percentage of females who ejaculate is uncertain. However, in Masters and Johnson's famous lab experiments with over 400 women, they did not record anyone who ejaculated at climax.Nevertheless, the experience of gynaecologists and family planning doctors indicates there is a substantial minority of women who ejaculate regularly.Agony aunts, too, get many anguished emails from females who are deeply embarrassed by the fact they wet the bed when they come.

All women have a functional prostate gland, about the size of their thumb, that surrounds their urethra. Just like the male prostate, it produces fluid, beginning at puberty. Within the prostate gland there can be an area of increased sensitivity, more commonly referred to as the G-Spot. The G-Spot is located somewhere along the length of the urethra. When the prostate gland is stimulated, many women experience female ejaculation, and a distinctive type of orgasm, a vaginal orgasm, one that is different from that experienced during clitoral stimulation alone. Some women cum, as in ejaculate, during sexual arousal, prior to orgasm, even without G-Spot stimulation. There is muscle tissue that surrounds the prostate gland that contracts during orgasm, potentially expelling its contents.

Ah, the last post was soooo technical that it killed the romance.:rolleyes:

why would people not believe it i don't see why so what women can make something kind off like sperm that means nothing.

This thread has been viewed 26390 times.

Back