PDA

View Full Version : The truth behind israel,and its miracles

Saar331
18-11-09, 17:36
Hi,
My name is Saar,I joined this forum just to spread the truth abouth israel,and the facts behind it,i live in israel and im only 16 years old
you might insult me that I lack of knowledge just because Im 16,but im gonna ignore that.

the subjects Ill write about:

-why jews didnt live in israel until 1948
-zionism
-Why had the holocaust occured,the only reasons that really existed for that question.. but the answer is still missing
-After Israel's establishment,What now?
-June 67,the six days war
-The yom kippur war(1973)
-Greater israel's myth
-Israel's donation to the world and its' wonders(including facts)

-Why jews didnt live in israel until 1948?

First of all,jews did live in Israel,they always lived there,but in the times of the roman empire the romans conquered Israel and destroyed the second jewish temple house(whose remaining piece is the western wall)
the romans expelled the jews out of israel,by forcing them to convert themselves and join the roman empire,die,or leave.
The jews around europe around 1600-1948 had seen that many european organization had created their own paths and got their own piece of land
so the jews wanted to fight for their piece of land as well and the zionism started

(zionism is a term used for a person who wants to develop the process of establishing israel,nowadays,a zionist might be mentioned as a person who will fight and sacrify himself for israel(patriot)and some people refer a zionist to a nazi and compare between the terms,thats wrong).

-why had the holocaust occured?

I cannot give you exact reason why,but there are many!
hate of jealousy,leading to peer pressure,leading to rumors and curses,leading to holocaust,actually.
The europeans disliked the jews because the jews were counted to be 'immigrants' in europe,and they owned the banks in europe and had a major effect in the european life,so this is the reason why people were jealous and forced others to antisemithism,which caused the organization of the h!tl3r to burn books and hide the truth from the civillians and taught them how dirty jews are and how ugly they are.

My main point of this writing is to stop the hate in europe and throughout the world,I see people writing "******* jews killing in gaza!theyve killed children!theyre the real nazis!"
so lets continue,gaza is still far from us,but gaza made their own land a piece of terror and hate.

-After Israel's establishment,what now?

Ok now its one of the miracles I mentioned in the title of the thread.

As Israel was established,the arab countries surrounding it,threatened to "push the pigs(mentioned to the jews) back to the sea"
Egypt,Syria,Iraq and lebanon attacked the tiny newly israel(saudi arabia sent troops as well)
the war was based on the establishment of israel,or actually,The arabs' aim was to DESTROY israel
they have not succeed.
the war ended in israel's victory,a war for almost a year ended with the tiny israel's big victory.
Before of the war,The british mandate controled the area,the british was a total area of jordan iraq and israel
the british mandate divided the land into 2 pieces:
1 given to the arabs,which contains iraq and jordan,and rest which is today israel was divided into two parts:
a palestenian state,and an official jewish state whose 80% of land was desert,and today its all wonderful and civillized.
the palestenian state was not created until this day just because of the war on israel.
the arab leaders convinced the palestenians to immigrate(mostly to jordan)to arab states until the jews will be "pushed back to the sea"
and their failure to do so,made the palestenian immigrants have no home,and forced them to become refugees in the arab lands.

war statistics by wikipedia:
israel:about 4000 troops dead,2400 civillians dead

egypt,iraq,lebanon,syria,saudi arabia,jordan and arab liberation army total loss:betweeen 8000 and 15,000 (troops).

-June 67,the six days war

So,the arabs failed to destroy israel in their first try,this time they united again and threatened to attack israel all together once again and ruin it forever.
the israelis were so afraid,it was a time when much civillians left to america and never came back,or just went on a vacation for a long period of time to be safe.
The israeli leaders had no idea what to do,so they decided to paralyze the arabs with a shocking attack!
Israel sent a surprising attack on egypt and syria!
after then the other arab countries lanuched attacks on israel
egypt syria jordan iraq saudi arabia took part and morroco algeria sudan and tunisia helped the arab countries with troops and weapons.
the war ended with a huge,shocking,miracle,winning of the tiny israel!!
Israel won and conquered the sinai,gaza strip,west bank and golan heights!
this is how israel looked after the war
(had to erase the picture because im not allowed to psot any links)

the red-pink area is the area israel conquered,you can also see places with major battles
Israel gave back sinai for a peace contract with Egypt

Egypt did not wont Gaza back

Israel made a peace contract with jordan has well but jordan didnt wont the west bank again.

Gaza was given to the palestenians

Golan Heights still remain in Israel,besides that,nothing
So if you hear an arab saying "jews occupied..blablablah" so you'll already know that israel gave back almost everything it took.

-The yom kippur war 1973

The arabs wanted to surprise Israel this time,and thought about the worst,and most ugly way to attack israel--when?on a holy day!

Yom kippur is a day when every jew doesnt drink,eat,use electronics or even WRITE for 25hours straight,this is a pretty hard thing to pass,and some people just do the drinking and eating.
So when the jews were weak,hungry,and thirsty,the arabs opened an attack on the jewish holy day!
Syria and egypt opened in an attack,crossing the borders between the countries,causing the israelis to be surprised,and you should remember! its 1973! almsot no phones! and a day when you cant even type on the phone!
so the israelis didnt even KNOW what was happening!
although the shocking attack,the israelis managed once again to defeat their enemies,the loss of both sides was pretty big

Jews:
2,656–2,800 dead
7,250–9,000 wounded
500 captured
400–500 tanks destroyed
600 tanks damaged/returned to service
200 planes destroyed
Soviet estimate: 280 planes destroyed

Arabs:
5,000 dead/8,528–15,000 dead
9,000 wounded/19,540–35,000wounded
1,200–2,250 tanks destroyed or captured
370–432 planes destroyed

Ok,at 2006 the main reason for the war was that hezbollah captured two israeli soldiers
and at 2009,hamas captured an israeli soldier which is still under their control
Im not gonna explain much because i dont have much time
but people are calling israelis 'children killers' just because the gazans show their DEAD KIDS in the tv!
what kind of person would show that to the community?we (israelis) never did so,so the community doesnt care about our own blood.

-Greater Israel's myth

Israel's biblical map is not the israel seen today of course,in the bible israel is mentioned to contain israel,lebanon,sinai,egyp's north east,half north saudi arabia,syria's south and a part of iraq,it wont let me uplaod a picture but you can search for it on wikipedia
zionism's term also means to fulfill the myth of greater israel.

-Israel's donation to the world and its' wonders(including facts)

Today,Israel exist only for 61 years and it has achieved many things in the past years:

It has it's own Skyscraper city,Tel Aviv,modern lifestyle and decmoracy within the country,even arabs have FULL RIGHTS of being in israel as a cillivan,though they are some things they are annoyed of mostly because of some of the community rejecting them and the security checking.
Israel has made the desert land look like a great sunny place,where you can never know it used to be a desert,I leave in a place which snowed 2 years ago.
Most of the modern high tech and such things are developed in israel,Microsoft intel google and more have their offices and officials sites in israel and in hebrew.
there are many other things it has donated,since im not allowed to post any links,ill suggest you to look in youtube for "cool facts about israel"
jews,besides israelis,have achieved a lot
Did you know the first nuclear bomb creator was jewish?(albert einstein)
Did you know jesus was jewish?
Did you know Israel's size equals to new jersey?
Did you know israel's population is even less than new york city's population?
DiskOnKey was developed here.
An Israeli company provides 25% of the world's call centers with hardware and software power for call monitoring.
An Israeli company developed a video camera that fits into a pill,the camera helps doctors diagnose digestive tract diseases,and saves lives.
Bill gates:"Israel represents the leading edge of innovation".
Israel is in the second place in patent application to europe.
An Israeli company,TEVA is the world's largest maker of antibiotics and one of the top generic drugs'.
An Israeli company developed the first high resolution camera in a cell phone.
The SMS service was developed here as well.
AOL,ICQ,Messenger,all of these three were developed in israel.
Most of the Windows NT and XP systems were developed by microsoft israel.
SECOND largest number of companies on wall street after the US.
There are even more facts,Im really busy and I don't have free time to improve my point,im sorry I had to sum up some of the points
Please spread this thread to other people,so we will be able to KILL the antisemithism slowly.
Thank you for reading.

Mycernius
29-11-09, 18:49
There is a very good reason why the Muslims nations failed to dominate Israel and it has nothing to do with miracles, but more to do with the US and the amount of money and military hardware they have poured into that country.

Also the Romans did not force the Jews out of Israel after the destruction of the Second temple. The revolt was eventually put down in 74 AD by the destruction of the remaining rebels at Masada. If they had been expelled, as you put it, how come there was another uprising in 115 by the Levantine Jews against Trajan and the Bar Kochba revolt in 130-136? The real problem began when Rome converted to christianity.

I suggest a little more research on your part, as these are relatively easy to find. Google is your friend.

paragraphix
14-12-09, 04:26
well Saar , maybe u need to read more about history to learn that there is no way for a country based on a fairy tale to last forever , if u read more u would know that arabs stayed in spain for more than 800 years but in the end they left , turkish stayed in greece and more europian countries but the left ,Crusaders stayed in the holy land for more than 120 years and they left so its just a time issue , i do not hate jewish i am not against israel or anyone else , i just read the history and tells me so cleary that a country based on a fairy tale been marketed by the media , Countries, consisting of one element or one religion are raist countries and those kind of states never last , Israeli are powerful now but the history again tells us the power never last , in the end the power will vanish and only hate will remain , Hate can destory israel in a night. (easy come easy go ) .

Mycernius
15-12-09, 19:06
I should also point out that those Islamic states that use sharia law and quranic law are also based on fairy tales. So according to your logic so long Iran and Saudi Arabia.

(I detect cognitive dissonance)

LeBrok
15-12-09, 20:42
Fairy tale or not, nothing lasts for ever! That's the nature of things. Most often the things that are successful and beneficial to local people last longer, sometimes it is just luck.

How can you explain Egypt lasting at least 5 thousand years?

But is it the same country? I bet even the name is pronounced differently than 5000 years ago.

Maciamo
16-12-09, 12:47
How can you explain Egypt lasting at least 5 thousand years?
But is it the same country? I bet even the name is pronounced differently than 5000 years ago.

Egypt is a special case in history due to its geography. It's a country built along the Nile and isolated on both sides by desert. It is outside the great migration routes, and therefore managed to maintain a certain genetic and cultural homogeneity over time, and keep it's borders and population centres similar to what they always were.

As for the pronunciation of the country's name, there is no need to go back 5000 years to see changes. The same is true in Europe. There was no place called France or England 2000 years ago (or maybe there were, in the north German homeland of the Franks and Angles, but they didn't correspond to modern countries at all).

The old name of Japan (well, 日本 "Nihon/Nippon") was Yamato (大和). That doesn't mean that it is not the perfect continuity of the same country. The language was completely different from modern Japanese, but as Japan was never invaded since, it can still be considered the same country and culture.

Egypt was annexed to the Greek, then Roman, then Byzantine, then Arabic, the Ottoman empires, but the population stayed overwhelmingly native Egyptian (except on the Mediterranean coast). Egyptians adopted Arabic language, and might be Arabic today, but they have actually very little Arabic blood, and are quite different from other "Arabs".

Nicolas Peucelle
16-12-09, 21:54
I spoke with an egyptian Christian part of the Coptic community. He told me that the old language of the ancient egypt is still present in the "coptic language". I think that beside the rosetta stone for the writen translation of the ancient language, the coptic spoken language was also helpfull to understand the language of the pharaons. He told me that the ancient egyptians are represented by his community in particular and by the way I noticed that Butros Gali who is also a Copte.. looks very similar to the mummies of some Pharaons (Ramses?). Has somebody info about the DNA studies of old mummies and present day christians of egypt?

Maciamo
17-12-09, 13:00
I spoke with an egyptian Christian part of the Coptic community. He told me that the old language of the ancient egypt is still present in the "coptic language". I think that beside the rosetta stone for the writen translation of the ancient language, the coptic spoken language was also helpfull to understand the language of the pharaons. He told me that the ancient egyptians are represented by his community in particular and by the way I noticed that Butros Gali who is also a Copte.. looks very similar to the mummies of some Pharaons (Ramses?). Has somebody info about the DNA studies of old mummies and present day christians of egypt?

Yes, Coptic is the direct descendant of the ancient Egyptian language. However I doubt there should be much genetic divergence between Coptic and Muslim Egyptians, except for the few northerners with Arabic blood.

Some mummies have been DNA-tested but the results were not published for some reason. There is 99% of chances that they belonged to hg E1b1b or T.

Nicolas Peucelle
22-12-09, 22:14
I am waiting for the results of the DNA analyzes of Egyptian pharaons and the ancient population mummies. 1) to see to which extend the leading class and the "Gods" were related to the main population of that time, and than of cause to understand if the present day ppopulation is still related to these ancient egyptians and if the Coptes are forming a seperate group and related to whom.

Trollhattan
28-12-09, 12:51
The truth is majority world Jewry refuse to return to Jew homeland " Israel ",rather live in " host " cpuntries and continuously whine about anti-Semitism.Also,many now freely accuse anyone has negative opinions on Jewry is a Nazi :rolleyes2:

There are people don't like the Jews are anti-Nazi as well :laughing:

Trollhattan
28-12-09, 17:20
Zionist Internet ******

“Israel’s propagandists shoot themselves in the foot as they shoot off their mouths”
Media Monitors Network, September 30, 2009

If you have ever visited a blog or on-line discussion group on the Middle East you have doubtless had the misfortune to run into them.

full news article @ ( www ) toqonline.com/2009/10/zionist-internet-******/

^ lynx ^
08-01-10, 20:53
There are people don't like the Jews are anti-Nazi as well :laughing:

That doesn't make them any better than the nazis. :satisfied: