Whats the differnce between western mediterraneans and eastern mediterraneans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maltesekid

Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Passing_of_the_Great_Race_-_Map_4.jpg heres a map that shows the distributions of the so called subraces! are the olive skinned dark haired and eyed mediterraneans of spain and portugal small part of wales different looking then the ones from greece southern italy and coastal turkey? what are the differnces and im not talking about the alpine types or the dinaric types or nord mixed etc.. im talking true med types.. true west med vs true east med.. do they look the same or differnt ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Passing_of_the_Great_Race_-_Map_4.jpg heres a map that shows the distributions of the so called subraces! are the olive skinned dark haired and eyed mediterraneans of spain and portugal small part of wales different looking then the ones from greece southern italy and coastal turkey? what are the differnces and im not talking about the alpine types or the dinaric types or nord mixed etc.. im talking true med types.. true west med vs true east med.. do they look the same or differnt ?

This map is very old and completely useless. It was constructed by using descriptive accounts compiled over the centuries. None of the base information was collected through field work studies conducted by properly trained physical anthropologists.

Last edited:
Yes, pretty useless map. It's far too simplistic.

This is total crap. It is good for a museum, but nowadays it is completely useless...

Ermmm Madison Grant? Hitler was a great fan of this guy I think.

This is total crap. It is good for a museum...

Or for the stormfront forums.

i thought grant was a anthropologist like coon? i didnt know he was a follower of hitler

i thought grant was a anthropologist like coon? i didnt know he was a follower of hitler

They were both major league charlatans and racist to the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 5498 times.

Back