Do you remember what's happened on 4th june, 1920 Trianon?

trianon_map.gif

Sorry, what happened on 4th June, 1920 Trianon, I wasn't paying attention?:grin:

lol
Freedom for minorities from Austrohungarian Empire, after hundreds of years in captivity?
Are you mostly looking for input from Romanians, Croats, Slovaks, Serbs and Czechs?

Hungarian Hi-jinks

During the global financial crisis, Hungary was forced to seek a $25bn (£17bn) rescue package from the International Monetary Fund and the EU in October 2008.

_47995141_009404641-1.jpg

Mr Orban's (Prime Minister) spokesman went on to claim that the government could still afford a big tax cut promised during the election campaign in April.

This leaves markets and economists fearful that Hungarians will default on their home loans, sparking a banking crisis in the country.
source

Its ridiculous that a country which has already had to seek a bailout have voted in a party that are peddling TAX CUTS:annoyed: at a time like this. I know Hungary aren't in the Euro but I think this kind of backward fiscal policy purely based on winning elections regardless of the damage to the national economy is a clear reason why EU approval of Eurozone budgets has to be a must for the future. Thats if there is Eurozone left in 12 months :grin:

Are there not strick conditions connected to the money coming from the IMF and EU surely they wouldn't allow them to put through the tax cuts?

Trueman, your posts have been cut down to just the two, as the rest are just repeating the same thing. Now what we would also like is some input rather than the crap you have posted. Do it again and further action will be taken. This is a friendly warning.

I'm really akin to see changes to our political systems. Not sure how yet, but I would love to see the smartest and most honest people running countries.

...and a few decades later the dismemberment of Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia.

This thread has been viewed 12783 times.

Back