PDA

View Full Version : Do you brush your teeth in the kitchen sink ?

Maciamo
14-05-03, 07:53
I have always found that disgusting, especially in front of other people eating. That's the kind of behaviour that is not cultural, because I've seen people doing it in any country, but can be a personal no-no depending on everyone's sensitivity.

I'll start a series of polls like that to assess everybody's opinion or sensitivity about everyday situations. Feel free to post some yourself.

thomas
14-05-03, 08:32
I'm sometimes brushing my teeth in front of the PC, but never ever in the kitchen sink, lol.

Erik
14-05-03, 08:33
Originally posted by thomas
I'm sometimes brushing my teeth in front of the PC, but never ever in the kitchen sink, lol.

I sometimes brush my teeth while taking a shower... and shave too!

Twisted
14-05-03, 10:31
I remember doing that when i was a little kid, because my parents told me to. Didn't like brushing my teeth back then. There was no toothpaste that actually tasted good.

I don't use the kitchensink anymore, but i don't actually see what's wrong with it. A sink is a sink and if you clean up after yourself it shouldn't be a problem.

Heck, i've seen people brushing their teeth at work.

kirei_na_me
14-05-03, 13:57
I don't know. I think it's kind of disgusting because of spitting in close proximity to food preparation surfaces. :p

I guess because I was taught from way back not to do that in the kitchen sink, though. Also, if we come in from outside and are dirty, we should also take washing our hands to the bathroom too. That was also a kitchen sink no-no...hehe...

jeisan
14-05-03, 20:33
i think theres alot of nastier, dirty things that end up goind down the kitchen sink than toothpaste spit. week old food for example. also kirei's point of people coming in from outside washing their hands is a good one, i myself have come in from working on my car and used the kitchen sink. i dont really see any problem with either, a sink is a sink. though my stove and frige and everything else for cooking is on the other side of the kitchen.

Twisted
15-05-03, 10:54
Heh, and considering the amount of insects crawling out of any vegetable when you wash it in the sink, a little toothpaste and spit isn't going to kill you. I've seen entire caterpillars crawl out of lettuce. :)

Erik
15-05-03, 10:59
Originally posted by Twisted
Heh, and considering the amount of insects crawling out of any vegetable when you wash it in the sink, a little toothpaste and spit isn't going to kill you. I've seen entire caterpillars crawl out of lettuce. :)

Guess health standards are different in grocery stores in the netherlands! I've never seen any bugs in my fruits and vegtables from the stores.

Twisted
15-05-03, 11:56
Depends on where you buy it. Not everyone likes their food to be poisoned by insect-killing chemicals.

Come to think of it... the aforementioned lettuce was probably given to us by a relative that grew his own food. :)

kirei_na_me
15-05-03, 13:35
True. Stuff in the grocery stores here are so shot up with hormones and covered in pesticides that you would never find something with bugs in it. I'd much rather have something with some bugs on it than to have it full of chemicals, though. I grew up on a farm, so I'm used to it anyway and I grow a lot of my own stuff now, so I guess bugs are crawling all over the place at my house... :p

neko_girl22
16-05-03, 07:35
I have to brush my teeth at the kitchen sink cos our apartment doesn't have a bathroom sink. Just a bathroom. It feels weird but I have no choice at the moment. :)

ben0a4
16-05-03, 09:48
:wave:

no.

GaijinGirl
16-05-03, 14:08
I prefer to brush where I can see the drain.
^_-

Frank D. White
26-05-03, 05:04
I just take mine out and drop them in a little plastic tub and drop in a blue effident tab. Thanks to many years of drinking Pepsi and living on sugar; brushing isn't a problem.
If I run out of cleaning tabs, just drop the teeth in the fish tank and in a day or two, clean as new!

Twisted
26-05-03, 18:51
lol!

karmy
16-06-03, 07:41
no way! :P :)

dark for tears
16-06-03, 10:53
no! my mother does it and i find it horrible. it puts me off my food. besides if we all did that whats the point of the bathroom?

AviFunniBunni
19-06-03, 14:36
I have a bathroom so i use the sink there.

I use to wash my hair in the sink when i was little cos my grandma's house didn't have a shower head and we had to rely on a well.
Plus my kitchen sink is too far away from the mirror so i can't see what I'm doing :)

I guess if you don't have a bathroom sink you've got to make do with what you have. And it's far better than not brushing your teeth. (bleerch i HATE morning breath...ewwww.)

Tare. Aura Violette
08-07-03, 03:55
absolutely not :auch:

that is yucky x___X

I find our bathroom to be cleaner than our kitchen:sick:

Satori
02-01-04, 14:04
Well, this was certainly a different kind of question! :D I voted "no" to the kitchen sink. I brush mine at the bathroom sink or while in the shower. (But it's not like anyone really needs to know that about me!) :D

EscaFlowne
02-01-04, 14:33
Originally posted by Frank D. White
I just take mine out and drop them in a little plastic tub and drop in a blue effident tab. Thanks to many years of drinking Pepsi and living on sugar; brushing isn't a problem.
If I run out of cleaning tabs, just drop the teeth in the fish tank and in a day or two, clean as new!

lmao!!!!!:D Yea the whole kitchen sink has always been a no-no. Who would really want to spit that stuff in there then clean food to be eaten right afterwards!?!?!?:p

Porl
02-01-04, 14:35
I've never brushed my teeth in the kitchen sink before yesterday morning. I was in a flat in nottingham and someone else was in the bathroom so i had to use the kitchen sink. It seemed a little weird i must admit.

Porl''

howabe
02-01-04, 15:42
Bathroom always.

Golgo_13
02-01-04, 23:39
How d'you know? Ya watchin' me?

howabe
03-01-04, 01:33
Not personally.

Neesh
03-01-04, 03:17
The only time i brush my teeth in the sink is when i wake up really late and there's someone in the bathroom.

Mayura
04-01-04, 11:08
once but nobody used that sink anyway

Mashu
05-01-04, 06:22
I've never done nor even considered brushing my teeth in the kitchen sink considering it is the furthest sink from my bedroom. I don't think I would have a problem with people brushing their at the kitchen sink though. I don't know why you would think its disgusting because I would rather have a person talking to me with clean breath then bad breath.

TyPe-ZeRo
06-01-04, 10:39
If i'm too lazy or its too cold in my house I brush my teeth in the shower... :)

Golgo_13
07-01-04, 05:39
I've also flossed my teeth on the dining room table.

:sorry: :p :sorry: :p :sorry: :p

mdchachi
17-03-04, 17:42
Slightly related question...

do you have a problem with putting feces in the kitchen sink?

Just yesterday my wife was at a friend's house and waited for her while she ran to pick up her kid (toddler I think) from day care. The kid is out of diapers but apparently he had crapped himself. The lazy daycare provider had changed him and put the crappy underwear as is in a plastic bag.

My wife's friend talks about how convenient garbage disposals are. And then she proceeds to dump the sh*t into the drain and wash out the kid's underwear in her kitchen sink! Of course in the sink are dirty dishes and next to the sink are clean ones.

My wife was shocked and I think it is disgusting as well. Does anybody consider this normal? I'm just glad her friend was Japanese. If she had seen an American doing this, she'd have created a stereotype and I'd forever be hearing about how Americans do this. If she continues visiting this woman at all, I think my wife will do everything in her power to avoid doing "ocha" at this persons house.

Note: a garbage disposal is a machine commonly found in American kitchens underneath the kitchen sink (attached to the drain). Organic material such as vegetable pealings is ground up so that it can be sent into the sewer system. In my opinion, the "normal" way to handle feces is to dump the solids into the toilet and wash the underwear out in the laundry sink.

kirei_na_me
17-03-04, 17:54
:shock: OMG! I'm speechless! I can't believe it was a Japanese person?! I wonder if she would think it was okay to close the refrigerator door with her foot? :o

To think my grandmother and mother wouldn't even let me wash my hands in the kitchen sink!

EscaFlowne
17-03-04, 19:38
:shock:
well now...this was disgusting. This is very wrong. BOo BOo should be nowhere near a kitchen. Especially in your sink! You was food and dishes in there thats things you eat and eat with. :shock: :shock: you have to put some dishes in your mouth and just think...you just washing BOo BOo in that same sink!!!!

Golgo_13
17-03-04, 21:57
"Don't schidt where you eat, and don't f___ where you work!"

m477
19-03-04, 11:12
No, but I often brush my teeth in the shower. And shave. And cut my hair. (Man, I feel like Kramer in that one episode where he moves everything into his shower...)

Also, about the baby thing, it seems like parents from anywhere have a hard time fathoming that anything that comes out of their baby could possibly be gross.... because it's their baby! I've seen people do things like change a diaper, then immeadiately stick their hand in a bag of chips and ask if anyone else wants any. (not anymore!)

Oh, and mdchachi, where do you live in Detroit? I grew up there.

Jean-Francois
20-03-04, 00:40
How about teeth-brushing in busy public bathroom? Where I used to work, during lunch break, there was this guy brushing his teeth for at least ten minutes at the bathroom of the office building every weekday. Later I found out he used to be a dentist!

Frank D. White
20-03-04, 01:26
Drop dentures in kitchen sink-down the garbage disposal-hit switch by accident-gerrr,crunch,bang,crash!!
HUMMM, don't seem to fit to well now, don't look to hot either!! OH OH, disposal doesn't work anymore; 3 hours for plumber to fix, he keeps having fits of laughter and can't work for minutes at a time! Even cats & wife laughing at my crooked smile, DUH!

Frank
:blush: :mad: :shock:

mdchachi
20-03-04, 07:11
How about teeth-brushing in busy public bathroom? Where I used to work, during lunch break, there was this guy brushing his teeth for at least ten minutes at the bathroom of the office building every weekday. Later I found out he used to be a dentist!

That wouldn't bother me. If somebody wants to brush their teeth in the public bathroom sink after I've pissed in it, that's okay with me.

:D

Hachiko
20-03-04, 19:46
I only brush in the kitchen if the bathroom is not available, and I'm in a hurry. Otherwise, I always use the bathroom to do it.

playaa
01-05-04, 23:51
Never washed my teeth at the kitchen sink, it givesd me a dirt feeling I guess? Never thought abou tit

Golgo_13
02-05-04, 11:53
This thread reminded me of this joke:

How do you know when you're staying in a Kentucky hotel?
When you call the front desk and say "I've got a leak in my sink," and the
person at the front desk says, "Go ahead."

:wave: :D :p :cool: :blush: :wave: :D :p :cool: :blush: :wave: :D :p :cool: :blush:

playaa
03-05-04, 05:21
Feces in the kitchen is a nono, I dont think I would be using any of their dishes or sinks if I visited... Reminds me of a few americans that play the role of the "annoying neighbor"....

Lina Inverse
05-06-04, 19:55
I don't have any problems with it. There's no food preparation taking place anywhere near the kitchen sink, and the only stuff that ever stands there are dirty dishes, so it's not an issue.

Feces in the kitchen is really seriously disturbing :relief:

Bounty Hunter
05-06-04, 20:05

are you on your p.c all the time :bravo:

I would never do it, its nasty

Robo
05-06-04, 21:00
I used to brush in the shower, Kinda nice to get all your cleanin done at once. :)

However I am currently using one of those electric tooth brushes so ya.

In the Bathroom.

playaa
06-06-04, 00:34
Yeah it is wierd to me that someone would want to make the extra trip and go in the kitchen to brush their teeth?

Buddha Smoker
06-06-04, 03:15
Well, if your bathroom and kitchen are fairly close to each other then what difference does it make?

I prefer the bathroom but I use the kitchen sink just as much. :wave:

chiquiliquis
06-06-04, 14:14
Acutally, in terms of germ count, the kitchen has the bathroom beat by far... there has been research done in this area... I brush at the kitchen sink all the time... it's all of 5 feet from my bathroom sink... and I always seem to get socks on before I brush teeth, and after morning showers the floor to my bathroom floods, so brushing in at the bathroom sink would mean taking socks back off... it's a wierd vicious cycle... involving lack of foresight on my part.

Buddha Smoker
07-06-04, 00:21
[QUOTE=chiquiliquis]Acutally, in terms of germ count, the kitchen has the bathroom beat by far... there has been research done in this area... I brush at the kitchen sink all the time.[QUOTE]

I guess that is true...didn't think about it honestly. People usually concentrate more at cleaning the kitchen sink than the bathroom one..good point. :bravo:

chiquiliquis
07-06-04, 11:17
....People usually concentrate more at cleaning the kitchen sink than the bathroom one..good point. :bravo:

Yeah, I think it has to due with all the bacteria caused by raw foods. I read an article way back talking about which was more likely to be a "health" concern, bathroom or kitchen, and kitchen won out.

Perhaps that's why people spend more time concentrating on the kitchen to begin with... I dunno... But it's not like the kitchen is this holy sanctuary of cleanliness, where to brush one's teeth would be the blackest of sins... So long as you clean it regularly, to begin with, there's no need to get worked up about it.

...which reminds me... I should probably go clean something.

My two yen.    :souka:

Buddha Smoker
07-06-04, 12:26
...which reminds me... I should probably go clean something.

My two yen.    :souka:

What are you going clean? Hey send me an email when you get time.

CC1
07-06-04, 20:21
I got a kick out of reading these answers. We (my family) brush our teeth in the kitchen quite often. The bathroom is upstairs, and seeing as how you just finished eating and are ready to leave, it just saves time. I don't find it disgusting, because I don't put food that I am about to eat into the sink anyway! :) But I would never put sh*t down in the kitchen sink! That was just terrible :shock:

Buddha Smoker
08-06-04, 00:20
But I would never put sh*t down in the kitchen sink! That was just terrible :shock:

That's makes me another. :relief:

nekosasori
10-06-04, 08:45
What I find yuckier is storing toothbrushes by the toilet. If you ever flush with the lid up, the bacteria from the toilet enters the air and clings to the toothbrush bristles.

I store my toothbrushes in the next room, personally, and bring them over to the bathroom sink to brush my teeth.

Buddha Smoker
10-06-04, 09:29
What I find yuckier is storing toothbrushes by the toilet. If you ever flush with the lid up, the bacteria from the toilet enters the air and clings to the toothbrush bristles.

I store my toothbrushes in the next room, personally, and bring them over to the bathroom sink to brush my teeth.

In Japan (which I'm sure you know anyway) the bathroom and toilet are separate so no worries here...but the kitchen sink is still a pretty good place. :D

chiquiliquis
10-06-04, 12:36
In Japan (which I'm sure you know anyway) the bathroom and toilet are separate so no worries here...

Heh... speak for yourself, dude! :wave: Not all of us are so lucky.

mdchachi
10-06-04, 14:25

Where did you hear this? I doubt that there would be bacteria from the toilet. It's constantly flushed and urine is a sterilizer besides.

nekosasori
10-06-04, 14:30
Where did you hear this? I doubt that there would be bacteria from the toilet. It's constantly flushed and urine is a sterilizer besides.

I read about this on another BB, and here are some more links:

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology/b103/f02/web2/stan.html

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a990416.html

I should note that I store my toothbrush away from any sink.

mdchachi
10-06-04, 14:38
Interesting, thanks. Still, I wonder how this "aerosol effect" really is at home. The article says he was studying public toilets which tend to be high-pressure flushing toilets, not like the slow-moving gravity toilets we have at home.

Buddha Smoker
10-06-04, 15:48
Heh... speak for yourself, dude! :wave: Not all of us are so lucky.

I meant most places....Inaka boy.. :D ..Just kidding.

King of Tokyo
16-07-04, 00:34
Never done it.. seems a little weird to me.. lol

Hamada
23-07-04, 04:05
I wouldn`t do that, NEVER !!! because :

1- i`ts quite disgusting

2- I won`t feel comfortable for doing it

3- My mom would kill me if it happens and she saw me !!!

cheers^^

60Yen
18-08-04, 09:16
I've actually got a sink close to my PC. After breakfast (and not having to go to school) I first put on my PC, and brush my teeth. When I'm ready with brushing I can fill in my password.. :D What a life!

Miss_apollo7
21-08-04, 20:18
I never brush my teeth in the kitchen. Always in the bathroom. But when I lived in a dorm during uni ---I confess, I did sometimes.

TwistedMac
09-09-04, 02:05
I first put on my PC
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i'm sorry.. i just find the image of you putting on your PC insanely funny.
(it implies you're going to wear your PC when said like that)

Satori
10-09-04, 05:10
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i'm sorry.. i just find the image of you putting on your PC insanely funny.
(it implies you're going to wear your PC when said like that)

It's the only outfit to brush your teeth in, evidently!! :D

Of course, the alternative is "turning on" the PC!! :p :D

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist!!)

Tuffy
10-09-04, 06:31
I usually kneel in front of the toilet... (j/k)

Seriously, I, for one, find it rather disgusting to brush at the kitchen sink. I'm one of those that usually brush and shave in the shower...

Vodkee
11-09-04, 19:01
I'm a brush-your-teeth-in-the-shower-girl, myself. Only because you can kill two birds with one stone. As for brushing in the kitchen sink, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to; there's too many dishes in it and I'd probably end up spitting in one!!! :ramen: :gohan: :romance: :gulp: :beer:

-oh yeah, never put poop in the garbage disposal... :dunce:

masayoshi
09-01-05, 16:58
It's not a usual practice but I admit I've done it before when the bathroom was not free and I was in a real haste. Better that than going out without brushing teeth or being late :eek:

The disgusting factor comes from how the person brushes his teeth. I guess if you are one of those who do lots of spittings and what-not other gluttural noises when brushing teeth, then it's absolutely disgusting to do that in the kitchen sink. :atchoo:

Bob in Iowa
09-01-05, 22:52
The only time that I have brushed my teeth in the kitchen sink is when I lived in places where the only sink was the one in the kitchen.

Shooter452
11-01-05, 18:18
No. It never occurred to me to brush my teeth in the kitchen sink. Nor do I brush my teeth in the garage. Or in the den.

Maybe this is something cultish? Did everyone in Waco brush their teeth in the kitchen sink? The same sink, at the same time?

Do you run to the bathroom in order to spit out into the toilet, or do you step out the back door and spit into the air shaft of your apartment building? I suppose if you are in the country, you can spit over the back fence into your neighbor's yard, but you cannot be offended if he spits back.

I'm sorry. I am having too much fun with this, but it does strike me a being a bit "exotic." Nevertheless, it is wise to be tolerant of different ways, so forget I mentioned it.

Qui tacet consentire videtur

Mycernius
19-02-05, 18:32
What a very odd question. I wouldn't. It means coming downstairs and doing it so your neighbours can see you. Just think first thing in the morning and you see your neighbour brushing his/her teeth in the kitchen

mdchachi
20-02-05, 07:00
What is your neighbor doing in your kitchen first thing in the morning?!

miu
20-02-05, 13:30
I don't... Well, maybe if I'm in a hurry, I might run around the flat while brushing my teeth but I always go back to the bathroom in the end ;)

Another thing I find very very odd is brushing your teeth in the shower o_O! My sister used to do that but then she got an electronic toothbrush, she quit doing that :hihi:

lexico
11-03-05, 13:44
What seems to be the hurry running around with a brush in the mouth ? I'd say that's dangerous if you have a fall or bump into the wall...

As for me, I would have been too proud to brush in the kitchen sink.
But having to share the only bathroom in the house, do I have a choice ?
Now once I realized that my behavior disgusted her, I took a liking to the idea just to annoy ! :evil:

And what's all the talk about girls not being supposed to use the bathroom at a bf's place, and never to brush the teeth there either ? Thye're going to hijack the bathroom later on anyway. Is it simply a way to play decent, or to hide the typical female territorial instinct ?

Kara_Nari
15-05-05, 10:09
Maybe if I stored my toothbrush next to the kitchen sink? But what would the point be in that? Anyway I just brush when showering coz its korean style bathroom where you can shower and still spit in the sink :) You could even go to the toilet whilst showering if you really really wanted to.... so convenient :P

lexico
14-06-05, 11:19
Someone said, a school should be based on 1) a dorm 2) a gym 3) a library 4) classrooms 4) teaching in this order.
I personally believe a family must be based on 1) a bathroom 2) kitchen 3) bedroom 4) living area in this order.

If not the bathroom, then it should be considered natural right to brush in the sink wihtout loss of dignity !!

Tsuyoiko
14-06-05, 17:37
I thought my parents were the only people in the world to brush their teeth in the kitchen. When I was little my Dad didn't trust the water in the bathroom where we lived for drinking (don't know why), so we had to brush in the kitchen. It has become a habit for them, but now my sister and I have our own houses we use the bathroom like normal people!

Pachipro
14-06-05, 17:54
When I lived in Japan my apartment and most houses did not have a seperate room with a sink for brushing one's teeth so it, along with the washing of one's face, had to be done in the kitchen.

Here in the US and when I visit the in-laws in Japan, there is a seperate room for that.

lexico
14-06-05, 18:01
What you say reminds me, Pachipro, of the old fashined houses in Korea. They used to have a manual pump, and the washing of kitchen stuff, laundry, and personal washing were all done in this in this courtyard. We would use basins for washing the face, hands, hair, or even taking a bath. It's not a sink at all, and winter time was a painful time for washing in the outer cold. :)

EDIT: Not to waste a post count...

It was kind of difficult to get used to washing and brushing your teeth in front of the whole family though.I can imagine you feeling intimidated by the sudden exposure of your privacy.
But brushing your teeth in front of the household is bearable.
Did you ever have to bathe in the house rbrn for a quick shower in the summer after some heavy sweating in the heat ? :evil:

Pachipro
14-06-05, 18:52
What you say reminds me, Pachipro, of the old fashined houses in Korea. They used to have a manual pump, and the washing of kitchen stuff, laundry, and personal washing were all done in this in this courtyard. We would use basins for washing the face, hands, hair, or even taking a bath. It's not a sink at all, and winter time was a painful time for washing in the outer cold.
Although I never experienced the manual pump thing, or having to wash outside, there was a basin in the kitchen sink that you were expected to wash your face and hands and brush your teeth while using. I'll explain that experience in a future post in the stories section when I was suddenly thrust into the Japanese culture quite by surprise. I was shocked when I witnessed my first wife's mother, and my wife herself, washing their hair in the kitchen sink!

And yes, it was a VERY painful experience in the wintertime, even in an old fashioned Japanese house, as there was no central heating in the house at all! Luckily I didn't have to wash outside. But using the toilet or being one of the first one up in the wintertime was very painful! I learned to "sleep in" until the house was significantly warmed by the kerosene heaters before I got out of the futon!

It was kind of difficult to get used to washing and brushing your teeth in front of the whole family though.

svenja
15-03-06, 22:06
I do quite often brush my teeth in the kitchen but that's mainly because if i brush my theet in the bathroom and my little sister there aswell she usually starts talking to me :okashii: and if i'm tired and in a bad mood, the last thing i need is my little sister annoying me. so if my sister is in the bathroom, i'll be in the kitchen and everybody will be happy:-) cause there'll be no arguing between the two of us:hey:

Kinsao
15-03-06, 22:33
I never noticed this thread before! What an odd topic... :souka:
I've never brushed my teeth in the kitchen sink... but I don't find it disgusting... I brush them in the bathroom simply because that's where I clean the rest of myself! :D Also I live alone so I don't have to worry about whether there is a queue to use the bathroom or someone else is in there or something... :-)

Razzak
15-03-06, 23:09
"Never ! I find it disgusting !"

what is the bathroom for? XD lol

Kinsao
15-03-06, 23:20
Well, the kitchen isn't dirty, is it? And neither are your teeth when you have finished brushing them! So it's all good! ^^

Anyway, did you know that to avoid germs transferring themselfs, in the bath room, you are supposed to have your toothbrush 6 feet (I think it is... or maybe 10... but I'm pretty sure it's 6...) away from the toilet... eww... :sick: :(

Dutch Baka
16-03-06, 00:20
I brush in the toilet sometimes... pretty cool!! (^_^)*

Mitsuo
16-03-06, 00:52
I have brushed my teeth in the Kitchen sink once. It was the only working water at the time. But I do it in the bathroom. That's the personal hygene room.

Yeah, you're right kinsao. Just remember to shut the toilet lid before flushing it. Germs fly everywhere. I keep my tooth brush covered.

Minty
08-04-06, 22:51
I donft brush my teeth in the kitchen sink, but I think I might have done it once because the bathroomfs tap wasnft working.:hey:

Oh in France, the toilet and the bathroom are separated, but in Australia not necessarily.

Mars Man
16-04-06, 15:50
No I never brush my teeth nor my hair in, at , nor over the kitchen sink. But I used to brush my head on the cabinet over the kitchen sink, so I removed it.

hee,hee....and I am really concerned about Kinsao san, I haven't heard from her these days, and she hasn't answered the PM I sent last week even....

Kara_Nari
18-04-06, 10:41
You keep your head on a cabinet above the kitchen sink Mars Man?
Where do you store it now?
Im conjuring up some fascinating visuals. You take your head off... and store it there... then what? How can you see? Hmm really fascinating haha :silly:

sl0thmachin3
18-04-06, 13:45
I do. Once in a while especially when I'm in a hurry and someone beat me to the cr.

I don't brush where people are eating though or where people can see.

nurizeko
18-04-06, 14:58
Sometimes, but only when the toilet was occupied.