manduke

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Europe
Y-DNA haplogroup
I1
mtDNA haplogroup
H
I am searching any Manduka's in Europe. There may be spelling variations. My ancestor was born in Poland in 1837 (Wladyslaw Manduka).

I am looking for any other Manduka's who have family data in the 18th or 19th century.

Thank You!

Joe Manduke

I am searching any Manduka's in Europe. There may be spelling variations. My ancestor was born in Poland in 1837 (Wladyslaw Manduka).

I am looking for any other Manduka's who have family data in the 18th or 19th century.

Thank You!

Joe Manduke

Hi Manduke,

I can't tell you anything about a Manduka family, or generally genealogical information from Poland. However, I would like to point out that Haplogroup I1 from Poland is very interesting because that Haplogroup is very rare there. :)

Manduka, Mandzuka family

Yes. Thank you. Well the manduka ancestor born in Poland was an immigrant family there probably from Serbia. Manduka is not a polish surname. i am having difficulty contacting any european relatives with Manduka or possibly Mandzuka surname.

Mandžuka,and Mandžukić(and all other derivations) are Croatian surnames

Mandžuka,and Mandžukić(and all other derivations) are Croatian surnames
even in case that this is truth now, Joe Manduka talks about long long time ago when his ancestors moved to Poland.... and if he is right about his Serbian origin, and if you are right about Manduka being exclusively Croatian surname (which I doubt), I guess that only tells us that movement of his ancestors to Poland must have been before their cousins who stayed became catholics and thus Croats......

Mandzuka is also a Bosniak name. I'm sure it's also well represented in Turkey. Don't think all Mandzukas are related, or that they are related to Mandukas.

This should go to a family project.

Yes. Thank you. Well the manduka ancestor born in Poland was an immigrant family there probably from Serbia. Manduka is not a polish surname. i am having difficulty contacting any european relatives with Manduka or possibly Mandzuka surname.

Hi Manduke

There are a lot of surnames Mandžuka and Mandžukić in Serbia.

I thought that it is exclusively Serbian surname (but Serbian and Croat surnames often tend to be same).

This thread has been viewed 10485 times.

Back