7. The Role of Modern Turkey 8
8. Bulgaria 9
9. FYR Macedonia 10
10. Kosovo 11
11. Sanjak 13
12. Bosnia 15
13. The Green Corridor and the War on Terror 17
14. Conclusion 18

http://liberty.snd-us.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=19:the-green-corridor-myth-or-reality&catid=2:world-politics

Imperium Romanorum
04-10-10, 13:36
What is your opinion about the danger of Islam !

Taranis
04-10-10, 13:57
What is your opinion about the danger of Islam !

I think it's 99% hysteria. Islam is the new Red Scare or the new Yellow Peril.

Imperium Romanorum
04-10-10, 15:10
I think the danger is reale
This is front page from muslim newspaper in Sarajevo from 1991

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c60bf53ef012877b11c7e970c-500wi

muslim in bosnia glorify Nazi history

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c60bf53ef012877b1268d970c-200wi

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/02/bosnian-muslim-bombshell-islam-under-the-swastika-50-years-after-hitlers-mufti.html

Aconform
26-03-11, 14:49
In my opinion Islam Does not pose a threat to democracy in the Western countries. There might be terror bombings from extreme groups but that does not pose a threat to the stability of the countries.

And the Bosnian and in general the Balkan Muslims are the most liberal one can find. During the war in Bosnia there was a surge in Islamic fighters from all over the world. And this has left a mark.

But in General the World has become more fanatic after 911. In the Western Countries fundamental democratic values have slipped. And this in turn has given material for fundamental Muslims to gain new members. That in turns fuels the extreme right movement in the west.

And your post here is a great example of what is going on. I would imagine as you post this. On the other side there is a fundamental Muslim making a post like this one stating the danger the west is posing to the Muslim world.

In general as long as the mass of the people don’t loose their heads there won’t be a problem.

Remember that all normal humans want to live in peace, prosperity and security… the job of those that want power is to convince us that those basic human desires are at risk. Be that from political party, other nation or religion.

Carlitos
27-03-11, 02:56
The problem is we are not governed by normal human beings, I sometimes think we are not even governed by humans

Riccardo
27-04-11, 14:57
In my opinion Islam Does not pose a threat to democracy in the Western countries. There might be terror bombings from extreme groups but that does not pose a threat to the stability of the countries.

And the Bosnian and in general the Balkan Muslims are the most liberal one can find. During the war in Bosnia there was a surge in Islamic fighters from all over the world. And this has left a mark.

But in General the World has become more fanatic after 911. In the Western Countries fundamental democratic values have slipped. And this in turn has given material for fundamental Muslims to gain new members. That in turns fuels the extreme right movement in the west.

And your post here is a great example of what is going on. I would imagine as you post this. On the other side there is a fundamental Muslim making a post like this one stating the danger the west is posing to the Muslim world.

In general as long as the mass of the people don’t loose their heads there won’t be a problem.

Remember that all normal humans want to live in peace, prosperity and security… the job of those that want power is to convince us that those basic human desires are at risk. Be that from political party, other nation or religion.

I totally agree. The key is not excluding the moderate part of Islam from the process of laicization of the society...More grow up the hysteria, more there will be the "wall against wall", and religious fundamentalism and populism will grow up...