Haplogroup T

Sprinkles

Banned
Reaction score
Is this why Ethiopians don't look as black as pure Africans - high cheek bones (mongoloid characteristic).

High percentages in northern Italy and Sicily. Must have crossed into Europe in Sicily and southern Iberian peninsula.

I also question whether E-V13 took this same route through Tunisia into Italy, as well as through Anatolia into Greece.

I don't see how the diffusion would have occured from Italy to Nothern Afirca since either this haplogroup crossed into Spain, to italy, to northern africa again, or crossed in both locations (Morocco, Tunisia) into europe.

If it did cross in both Morocco and Tunisia, Tunisia may be an explanation for E-V13 from Tunisia to Sicily, to Albania.

766iE.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/40/Distribution_Haplogroup_T_Y-DNA_II.svg

I've always been intrigued with this haplogroup, because it is very rare in Europe.
The highest concentrations in Europe are given in the Spanish island of Ibiza, with almost 17%!!! Then in Andalusia with 6%.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_by_ethnic_groups

It is believed that it was originated in the Middle East and was brought to Spain by the Phoenicians, as Ibiza was colonized by Phoenicians. Anyway, I guess now some compatriot will come to tell that is not true, that its origin is European and was led to Middel East by people from Ibiza. But we're used to reading the same thing again and again.

Eupidia show quite different frequencies of this haplogroup in Europe. The map showed in wikipedia is completely absurd, just looking at the frequencies showed near Central Europe it's easy to notice. Also, Africa is incomplete since Cameroon is not represented, and a large etc.

Eupidia is by far more reliable.

I've always been intrigued with this haplogroup, because it is very rare in Europe.
The highest concentrations in Europe are given in the Spanish island of Ibiza, with almost 17%!!! Then in Andalusia with 6%.

It is believed that it was originated in the Middle East and was brought to Spain by the Phoenicians, as Ibiza was colonized by Phoenicians. Anyway, I guess now some compatriot will come to tell that is not true, that its origin is European and was led to Middel East by people from Ibiza. But we're used to reading the same thing again and again.

I am glad that you are "intrigued" about it, because it actually happens to occur at higher frequencies among the Italians you desperately try to defend than the Spaniards you stupidly keep trying to attack:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_T_(Y-DNA)

Like I said before, stop worrying so much about Spaniards and start worrying about your Italian people.

It's really curious that he only talks about Spaniards seeing higher frequencies in other parts of Europe, specially near Central Europe. Of course, as I said, the map is completely wrong. Just note the fact he only uses the information (wrong or not) at his convenience.

No credibility at all.

It's really curious that he only talks about Spaniards seeing higher frequencies in other parts of Europe, specially near Central Europe. Of course, as I said, the map is completely wrong. Just note the fact he only uses the information (wrong or not) at his convenience.

No credibility at all.

I regret that the scientific report was not to your liking. By the way, I am not the author of the report. And I did not put that map!!! Again you are so ignorant!!!

You are not the author, but perhaps you are so stupid to give credibility to something you can compare here in Eupidia, and see by yourself the kind of nonsense it is.

But the truth is that you know it perfectly, but prefer to show you didn't just to continue with your Ibero-Phobic agenda, your real and unique purpose.

Why do you continue since you can check Eupidia and see that Wikipedia isn't reliable for this so? You are showing with your personal effort what you really are, trolleiro ;)

You are not the author, but perhaps you are so stupid to give credibility to something you can compare here in Eupidia, and see by yourself the kind of nonsense it is.

But the truth is that you know it perfectly, but prefer to show you didn't just to continue with your Ibero-Phobic agenda, your real and unique purpose.

Why do you continue since you can check Eupidia and see that Wikipedia isn't reliable for this so? You are showing with your personal effort what you really are, trolleiro ;)

Learn to read!
I have not said anything about that map, neither for nor against.
As for the percentage of 17% of Ibiza, the data is scientific. If you do not believe it, it's your problem, ignorant!

It's not only for the map, the % are from Wikipedia (the same as the wrong map) and you can perfectly see the difference comparing with Eupidia. Look how Enthusiastic you were posting: oh! Andalusia 6%! XD, while checking Eupidia the score is just 3%.

Do you like The global Italian score of haplogroup T? And what about Sicily? It looks so good when you check Eupidia! :D

It's bad you still saying anything about this, and focus only in Spaniards. Sorry, but you can't fool anyone here since everybody knows your intentions. You are obsessed, absolutly brain damaged.

It's not only for the map, the % are from Wikipedia (the same as the wrong map) and you can perfectly see the difference comparing with Eupidia. Look how Enthusiastic you were posting: oh! Andalusia 6%! XD, while checking Eupidia the score is just 3%.

Do you like The global Italian score of haplogroup T? And what about Sicily? It looks so good when you check Eupidia! :D

It's bad you still saying anything about this, and focus only in Spaniards. Sorry, but you can't fool anyone here since everybody knows your intentions. You are obsessed, absolutly brain damaged.

I repeat the same: 17% from Ibiza is a scientific data, and not mine!!!
I do not know the percentage in Sicily, as the link that I put it doesn't say it. If you know what percentage in sicily is, you share it with us!
Now you can keep hitting your head against the wall. It's not my fault.

You don't know how to check Eupidia trolleiro? Do you think we are stupid or what? Insane! XD

You can't deny this anymore. Mentioning Ibiza is not bad, but Andalusia is very suspicious since there isn't there not much haplogroup T for being remarkable. You could mention lot's of places before, but not, comming for you is imposible to expect this, like is imposible to expect you get the proper information, and not the one you need to follow your pathologic agenda.

Go away to the emergency.

I repeat the same: 17% from Ibiza is a scientific data, and not mine!!!
I do not know the percentage in Sicily, as the link that I put it doesn't say it. If you know what percentage in sicily is, you share it with us!
Now you can keep hitting your head against the wall. It's not my fault.

I have to rectify because the data for Sicily does appear: 5% in East Sicily and 3% in West Sicily. How terrible it must be for you, Canovas.

Knovas, again you prove to be an ignorant man.

This is the list ordered from highest to lowest (green rectangle). Some samples (on the right of the green rectangle) are small and the percentages will be modified in the future, but the data of Ibiza is awesome.
I am not racist, so these rare mixtures are very attractive to me.
The problem with this haplogroup T is yours.

You are the only who prove his own ignorance checking not reliable information again, since several averages (for example your loved Andalusians) are wrong.

Well, It's your choice. You can remain clueless for life if you want.

You are the only who prove his own ignorance checking not reliable information again, since several averages (for example your loved Andalusians) are wrong.

Well, It's your choice. You can remain clueless for life if you want.

It's not my choice, it's a scientific choice.
I'm sorry for you.

In my opinion anyone who does not accept the scientific results should not participate in a forum on Y-DNA.

Then, you are late closing your account XD

:LOL: Poor man.

Here we have another file, from Wikipedia too. Some samples are very small, careful with that.

Even when considering the larger (100+) samples, Italians still have more of it. Nice way of shooting yourself in the foot, t-r-o-l-l.

No offense to Maciamo. But wikipedia is more reliable than this website. Ferreiro made a great point as always. (y)

This site is only managed by Maciamo, while wikipedia is managed by a lot of recognized genetists.

This thread has been viewed 104367 times.

Back