Greatest Spanish contribution(s) to the world ? OT about South America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady

Banned
Reaction score
The Inquisition was born in France. Please, educated yourself.

Regards.

PS- We all know that this thread is most likely to get locked, ruined by the usual troll(s).

It's a lie...wannabe.

It's a lie...wannabe.
And that comes from one who gives evidence of being inveterately mendacious.

Does the reality of Iberia's ancient history bother you? Poor man... :useless:

Brady, get over it. We know you're Sirious2b, the racist mexican with self-esteem problems who was banned a couple of days ago.

You're only embarrassing yourself with your "amerindian intifadah" against spaniards... and in the process you're going to get a second ban in less than 5 days. :useless:

Regards.

And that comes from one who gives evidence of being inveterately mendacious.

Does the reality of Iberia's ancient history bother you? Poor man... :useless:

No sabeis ni los tipos de inquisición que existieron y osas decir que la inquisición nacio en francia...ignorante wannabe.

Se dice "no sabes". Estas hablando a una sola persona, no a un grupo entero.

Por favor frijol ?no ves que haces el ridiculo haciendote pasar por espa?ol para llamarnos wannabes?

?hasta ese punto os han dejado sin dignidad en Mexico?

Regards.

Se dice "no sabes". Estas hablando a una sola persona, no a un grupo entero.

Por favor frijol �no ves que haces el ridiculo haciendote pasar por espa�ol para llamarnos wannabes?

�hasta ese punto os han dejado sin dignidad en Mexico?

Regards.

A callar wannabe...no sirves para otra cosa que soltar veneno...ja, ja, ja. pero te aseguro que de celta...NADA.

A callar wannabe...no sirves para otra cosa que soltar veneno...ja, ja, ja. pero te aseguro que de celta...NADA.

28545.jpg

Mental illness must be awful. :useless:

Si dices que no soy celta..le voy a decir a mi mami...ja, ja, ja. A callar wannabe.

No sabeis ni los tipos de inquisición que existieron y osas decir que la inquisición nacio en francia...ignorante wannabe.

wannabes ignorantes...no encuentran nada en wikipedia...ja, ja, ja.

Hello... well, seeing that you miss me so much, well I am decided to come here for one, two or few post...

Where do I start?

I start by claiming that I am Sirius and I have always been Sirius... I don't know who Mr. Brady is, or if he is Spaniard, resides in Spain (I think that if one of the moderators clarify that will be useful), or it is some of the regular posters, bored that after I was banned by @Mycenius four days ago, the forum kind of freeze and the people went bored.

I have always been Serius... and even in places where I am eventually banned but I have to return to clarify a thing or two, I am always Sirius. Just like the nick I have now, just altered just for the necessity to enter and clarify things, and then banned again, I am Sirius. Why do I not enter with another name and troll the things out... because to enter simulating being other person, in some way denies my contributions in other threads, or will be the implicit acceptance that I did something wrong.

Now clarifying: I did something wrong... I let myself lured by the post of @Lynx, that opened 30 or so post against my country... I opened one agressive and unfair against Spain, and I got banned.

My intention was to wait until June (my ban was for three months) and then return and see if my interaction with the forum could be normal... but now I see that the first error was to enter these forum, seeing that some category of users do not last long...

Now I see, that you have a lot of fun with me, and worst putting what you think are offensive images against my country and me... obviously you are bored, and obviously you know you do not fear get banned.

Suddenly, there appears this person @Brady, and again the bee nest is rocked and again, as I said numerous times before, @Lynx obsessed with me and my country, claims that this person is me... when a Moderator could easily look from where the IP comes, or more strongly, if it is different to mine. It should be, I am Sirius, I post with the same computer and there is no trick.

And then, this problem with the things of Spain in this forum and the preponderance of this useless theme that dominate these forums (I don't know if it is the reason that these forum do not have a good dynamic) was much, much older than my prescence in this forum. I made the mistake in entering this discussion, just because I know it is where the weak spot of the Spaniards... but then I claim that they started first.

And then, there is my history in here, that I tried to bring good themes and positive things... and I think anyone with some curiosity could check that.

Well, I think that was just about anything.

Now you could continue with your productive and highly intellectual discussion.

Regards.

Last edited:
Hello... well, seeing that you miss me so much, well I am decided to come here for one, two or few post...

Where do I start?

I start by claiming that I am Sirius and I have always been Sirius... I don't know who Mr. Brady is, or if he is Spaniard, resides in Spain (I think that if one of the moderators clarify that will be useful), or it is some of the regular posters, bored that after I was banned by @Regulus (Regulous?) four days ago, the forum kind of freeze and the people went bored.

I have always been Serius... and even in places where I am eventually banned but I have to return to clarify a thing or two, I am always Sirius. Just like the nick I have now, just altered just for the necessity to enter and clarify things, and then banned again, I am Sirius. Why do I not enter with another name and troll the things out... because to enter simulating being other person, in some way denies my contributions in other threads, or will be the implicit acceptance that I did something wrong.

Now clarifying: I did something wrong... I let myself lured by the post of @Lynx, that opened 30 or so post against my country... I opened one agressive and unfair against Spain, and I got banned.

My intention was to wait until June (my ban was for three months) and then return and see if my interaction with the forum could be normal... but now I see that the first error was to enter these forum, seeing that some category of users do not last long...

Now I see, that you have a lot of fun with me, and worst putting what you think are offensive images against my country and me... obviously you are bored, and obviously you know you do not fear get banned.

Suddenly, there appears this person @Brady, and again the bee nest is rocked and again, as I said numerous times before, @Lynx obsessed with me and my country, claims that this person is me... when a Moderator could easily look from where the IP comes, or more strongly, if it is different to mine. It should be, I am Sirius, I post with the same computer and there is no trick.

And then, this problem with the things of Spain in this forum and the preponderance of this useless theme that dominate these forums (I don't know if it is the reason that these forum do not have a good dynamic) was much, much older than my prescence in this forum. I made the mistake in entering this discussion, just because I know it is where the weak spot of the Spaniards... but then I claim that they started first.

And then, there is my history in here, that I tried to bring good themes and positive things... and I think anyone with some curiosity could check that.

Well, I think that was just about anything.

Now you could continue with your productive and highly intellectual discussion.

Regards.

Mi muy querido y estimado siriusGinga, la verdad es que estos trolles "españoles" ya me tenían cansado, sólo escriben tonterías. Pero dejando de lado a esos wannabes, quedo a sus ordenes para poder debatir temas sobre su país o el mio, eso si le prometo que sin mentiras y suposiciones. Saludos.

Mi muy querido y estimado siriusGinga, la verdad es que estos trolles "españoles" ya me tenían cansado, sólo escriben tonterías. Pero dejando de lado a esos wannabes, quedo a sus ordenes para poder debatir temas sobre su país o el mio, eso si le prometo que sin mentiras y suposiciones. Saludos.

Well, Mr. Brady... I don't think that you and I will be here long enough to have an interesting discussion... but it is always to find that there are Spaniards that are human and decent and that help to heal the wound and take out any poison.

Best regards.

Dios, Vaya circo que estáis montando. Qué poca dignidad tienen algunos.

Los_bufones.jpg

Well, Mr. Brady... I don't think that you and I will be here long enough to have an interesting discussion... but it is always to find that there are Spaniards that are human and decent and that help to heal the wound and take out any poison.

Best regards.

Mr. SiriusGinga, I have to say that I don't live in Spain but my father is Spaniard...anyway I know a lot of spaniards whom aren't like those ignorant trolls. Best regards.

Well, it's time to get back to the topic. Do not derail another thread. I will advise Maciamo about all this circus.

Can you see Mr SiriusGinga...real spaniards aren't like these ignorants. But we can open a topic just you and I if you want it.

Can you see Mr SiriusGinga...real spaniards aren't like these ignorants. But we can open a topic just you and I if you want it.
¿A ti qué cojones te pasa ? No entiendes el inglés ? He dicho "do not derail another thread". Si no tienes nada que aportar, lárgate.

Mr. Sirius, le sugiero de aquí en adelante los ignoremos, ya que su nivel intelectual no creo sea conveniente a nuestra estabilidad emocional. verá usted que alguno de ellos se ha atrevido a decir que la inquisisción se origino (sic) en francia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 27019 times.

Back