Ciao to everyone!

Riccardo

Reaction score
Ciao to everyone! As you probably already understood, I come from Italy! My name's Riccardo, I'm 22 years old and I live in Roma! I graduated in Politics last december, and now I'm taking a "master" in International Relationships, so, as you can imagine, those about Europe are all issues that matter to me. I'm here because I love to meet other cultures and different people, I love to travel and I'm an Europe-lover in general!
I really hope to spend good time here because I love to talk in peace and have good discussions! What I think about Europe is that it's not only a continent, but after centuries of wars and division, it's no more a way to demonstrate that my people or your people is the best (even because it seems quite silly to my eyes), but just an opportunity to grow up all together.
I apologize for my English, that is not the best...But this forum could be helpful to me in order to improve the language!
So...See you soon in this page! Thank you! :)

Hello, Welcome to Europedia forum, howar you?, oh yes, very well, congratulations.

Ciao to everyone! As you probably already understood, I come from Italy! My name's Riccardo, I'm 22 years old and I live in Roma! I graduated in Politics last december, and now I'm taking a "master" in International Relationships, so, as you can imagine, those about Europe are all issues that matter to me. I'm here because I love to meet other cultures and different people, I love to travel and I'm an Europe-lover in general!
I really hope to spend good time here because I love to talk in peace and have good discussions! What I think about Europe is that it's not only a continent, but after centuries of wars and division, it's no more a way to demonstrate that my people or your people is the best (even because it seems quite silly to my eyes), but just an opportunity to grow up all together.
I apologize for my English, that is not the best...But this forum could be helpful to me in order to improve the language!
So...See you soon in this page! Thank you! :)

Welcome to the forum. Nice to have another Italian as a member.

Ciao, io sono toscana, di Firenze; sono quasi tua coetanea, ho 20 anni, e studio all'università (economia) benvenuto!
Baci :)

Ciao, io sono toscana, di Firenze, benvenuto!
Baci :)

Ciao Julia! Grazie mille, spero di trovarmi bene! Fa sempre piacere trovare una compatriota in un forum internazionale! Baci! :rose:

hello.. i am Mark from USA ,Ak,Anchorage,nice to meet you,im just new here..i'll hope that i can have new friend here..

This thread has been viewed 7743 times.

Back