PDA

View Full Version : Why I don't go...

SiriusSocketPuppet_2
23-03-11, 18:06
You could say that I am pretty bad mannered by still being here...

The reason is that, even when I accepted my ban and even more so seeing that also @Lynx got what he deserved... still the issue with Mexicans is not settled here.

It is not the 30 or so themes that @Lynx openned against my country... I think that those will be buried as the time progressed and new and new themes will make them invisible...

It is the new tr.olls that bother me... like @Canek..."Aztec Warrior".

C'mon guys and gals !! We all know that is one of the two or three new clone accounts of @Lynx.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

OK, @Lynx... you want to negotiate? I open this space to do that... you want me out... OK, but please stop opening accounts simulating that you are a Mexican and stop trying to make us look bad in that miserable and most cowardly way.

You always said that I have an obsession with Spaniards... but who is having the real obsession?... do you know what "projection" is?

I could go to 100 other places - the Web is really wide, you know.

What's the matter with you? Let's talk it openly.

Regards.

SiriusSocketPuppet_2
23-03-11, 18:54
@Wilhelm tried to hide this topic.

But up it goes.

Waiting.

SiriusSocketPuppet_2
23-03-11, 18:57
Please stop trying to hide this topic.

LeBrok
24-03-11, 03:46
I think you're ok and a nice guy. Often we didn't see eye to eye, but always could exchange arguments in civilized way. I don't want you to go.

Mzungu mchagga
24-03-11, 13:38
I think you're ok and a nice guy. Often we didn't see eye to eye, but always could exchange arguments in civilized way. I don't want you to go.

:good_job:

Cambrius (The Red)
24-03-11, 14:07
This is a useless thread and should be closed. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that a group of seriously troubled individuals is attempting to create chaos on a forum where intelligent discussion has been the norm since its inception. The hostility by some is beyond childish and reflects terribly on certain population groups.