Why I don't go...

• Thread starter SiriusSocketPuppet_2
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SiriusSocketPuppet_2

You could say that I am pretty bad mannered by still being here...

The reason is that, even when I accepted my ban and even more so seeing that also @Lynx got what he deserved... still the issue with Mexicans is not settled here.

It is not the 30 or so themes that @Lynx openned against my country... I think that those will be buried as the time progressed and new and new themes will make them invisible...

It is the new tr.olls that bother me... like @Canek..."Aztec Warrior".

C'mon guys and gals !! We all know that is one of the two or three new clone accounts of @Lynx.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

OK, @Lynx... you want to negotiate? I open this space to do that... you want me out... OK, but please stop opening accounts simulating that you are a Mexican and stop trying to make us look bad in that miserable and most cowardly way.

You always said that I have an obsession with Spaniards... but who is having the real obsession?... do you know what "projection" is?

I could go to 100 other places - the Web is really wide, you know.

What's the matter with you? Let's talk it openly.

Regards.

@Wilhelm tried to hide this topic.

But up it goes.

Waiting.

I think you're ok and a nice guy. Often we didn't see eye to eye, but always could exchange arguments in civilized way. I don't want you to go.

This is a useless thread and should be closed. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that a group of seriously troubled individuals is attempting to create chaos on a forum where intelligent discussion has been the norm since its inception. The hostility by some is beyond childish and reflects terribly on certain population groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 7589 times.

Back