Anthropological study of the new people of sierra morena.

Carlitos

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Ethnic group of those who are going to die.
Y-DNA haplogroup
E1b1b1a3 V22+
mtDNA haplogroup
J1c
ANTHROPOLOGICAL STUDY OF THE NEW PEOPLE OF SIERRA MORENA. COMPARISON WITH NATIVE POPULATION ANDALUZA and Germanicus THROUGH THE STUDY OF CLASS I HLA POLYMORPHISM

Autor: DIAZ OLLER JUAN
A?o: 1988
Universidad: SEVILLA
Centro de realizaci?n: HOSPITAL UNIVERSITARIO VIRGEN DEL ROCIO. SEVILLA SERVICIO DE INMUNOLOGIA.
Centro de lectura: MEDICINA
Director:
Tribunal: ZARAGOZA RUBIRA JUAN RAMON , ORTEGA BEVIA JOSE , GUTIERREZ GEA FRANCISCO , DOMINGUEZ DOMINGUEZ ADAME JESUS , GARCIA OLIVARES ENRIQUE

Summary of the thesis
We have studied the HLA class I, 50 families from Andalusia and other 50 FROM S OF NEW PEOPLE OF SIERRA MORENA (LA CAROLINA, Guarroman, Navas de Tolosa, Carboneras and wild olive), WHICH OCCURRED, DO NOW SOMETHING MORE ONE HUNDRED YEARS OF IMPORTANT SETTLEMENT OF INDIVIDUALS FROM CENTRAL EUROPE. ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT OBJECTIVES OF THIS STUDY was to investigate haplotype LAEVOLUCION OF IMBALANCE IN FAMILIES ASSOCIATION OF NEW POPULATIONS OF SIERRA MORENA. The results obtained justify the conclusion that the existence of genuine PANMIXION. THE FREQUENCY OF CERTAIN CLASS I HLA ALLELES IN THE SIERRA MORENA NEW STOCKS ARE BETWEEN INTERMEDIATE FREQUENCIES OBSERVED IN THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY A3, A10, A29, B7 and B14. TWO PEOPLE ARE IN THE ORIGINAL (ANDALUZA and Germanic) a total of 12 haplotypes in IMBALANCE OF ASSOCIATION. HOWEVER, IN THE TOWN OF SIERRA MORENA, FIVE OF THEM HAVE GONE AND FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY NEW APPEARANCE. Thus, the haplotype formed by A2 and B8, and by A2 and B35, which are associated NEGATIVE IN GERMANY, AND ARE NOT IN THE NEW PEOPLE OF SIERRA MORENA. Have also disappeared IMBALANCES A1-B35 (present in Germany) and A24-B7 (PRESENT IN ANDALUCIA), SO WE BELIEVE THAT SOME COULD SEE SIGNIFICANT ASSOCIATIONS GAMETE RUINS OF ANCIENT PEOPLE TO BE VANISHING AS DIFFERENT PEOPLE OF THE EARTH WILL MIX. FINALLY, THE STUDY OF GENETIC DISTANCES to suggest that those between the three populations (Andalusian, Germans and SIERRA MORENA) ARE SMALL, BUT SAYS THREE PEOPLE IS CLEARLY DEFINED.

http://www.mastesis.com/tesis/estudio+antropologico+de+las+nuevas+poblaciones+de+sierra+mo:21116

That obsession with my compatriots to show that we (Spaniards) are so white and blond as Germanic!!! 100% of the statements of my countrymen go in the same direction.
It's all so laughable.

100% agreed Ferreira. I'm finally delighted to find a spaniard who is not afraid to say that you guys are more related to berebers than with real europeans.

100% agreed Ferreira. I'm finally delighted to find a spaniard who is not afraid to say that you guys are more related to berebers than with real europeans.

Nor overdo it! only 12% of Y-DNA is of Berber origin.
However I understand you're angry with us. The Spanish are generally very racist people.

Spain needs more people like you to change their racist mentallity. It is good to meet a spaniard who admits his country is racist.

It is not posible that they treat latin americans like inferior people when you have so many african admixture. It is ridiculous.

We are not inferior to spaniards, in many things we are even superior to europeans. We had not 1st world war, we had not 2nd world war... we are far more civilizated than arrogant europeans.

That obsession with my compatriots to show that we (Spaniards) are so white and blond as Germanic!!! 100% of the statements of my countrymen go in the same direction.
It's all so laughable.

You're stupid and here shows that there are Spanish, because it is a study of a particular area of ​​Spain, the study is interesting in that area during the reign of Charles III were brought settlers from different parts of Europe, so that is not a study that attempts to move the whole of Spain, all Spanish understood these issues knows the story and never extrapolate to the entire country, so stop impersonating Spanish because you are not Spanish, as you like be, but you have to stay a lifetime with your ***** face.

You're stupid and here shows that there are Spanish, because it is a study of a particular area of ​​Spain, the study is interesting in that area during the reign of Charles III were brought settlers from different parts of Europe, so that is not a study that attempts to move the whole of Spain, all Spanish understood these issues knows the story and never extrapolate to the entire country, so stop impersonating Spanish because you are not Spanish, as you like be, but you have to stay a lifetime with your ***** face.

Sí, sí, yo no soy español, lo que tú digas macho, aquí el único españolito con pelo en el pecho eres tú. jajajaja. Qué poca inteligencia.

Carlitos you're being very disgusting. You're going to be banned.:useless:

And YES, Ferreira is spaniard. Why wouldn't him? Because he said the truth about the african ancestors of spaniards? :innocent:

Carlitos you're being very disgusting. You're going to be banned.:useless:

And YES, Ferreira is spaniard. Why wouldn't him? Because he said the truth about the african ancestors of spaniards? :innocent:

You're just silly because you can not. Two American writing in opening threads and posts obsessed with saying that the Spanish are of African origin, please, even a child would realize that all this is done to "provoke" the Spanish real is in the forum. But nothing happens if you Canek and Ferreira for the Berbers as Spanish are very good, eat it with potatoes, the world will keep spinning and you are going to continue life with their faces and their complex and hating white man.

The clown is Spanish like I'm Sammi. Get real.:LOL:

Spain needs more people like you to change their racist mentallity. It is good to meet a spaniard who admits his country is racist.

It is not posible that they treat latin americans like inferior people when you have so many african admixture. It is ridiculous.

We are not inferior to spaniards, in many things we are even superior to europeans. We had not 1st world war, we had not 2nd world war... we are far more civilizated than arrogant europeans.

Go hire a psychiatrist...

Ferreira is a GALICIAN name, he is galician... why do you keep denying that Ferreira is spaniard?

Because he's the only spaniard saying the truth about spaniards being very very bereber?? :innocent:

However I understand you're angry with us. The Spanish are generally very racist people.

really? i met lots of spanish people, and they were very frindly to us (turks). although most of the spanish posters here thinks that spain is, in fact, part of scandinavia :LOL:.

WOW! The Italian-Latin American clown foolishly masquerading as a "Galician" has now raised it to 12%. Tomorrow it will be 15%.

And his sockpuppet/stooge ("Canek") is still hilariously "agreeing" with his idiocies and conveniently "assuring" us that he's a "real Spaniard". I wonder if any moderators are watching?

really? i met lots of spanish people, and they were very frindly to us (turks). although most of the spanish posters here thinks that spain is, in fact, part of scandinavia :LOL:.

Who implied that Spain is "part of candinavia"? Native Spanish phenotypes are predominantly Atlantic and West-Med. True Nordic types are uncommon in Spain (and Portugal).

Bárbaro
really? i met lots of spanish people, and they were very frindly to us (turks). although most of the spanish posters here thinks that spain is, in fact, part of scandinavia

I was in Turkey a few years ago and I saw other way around, I found that many Turks were apparently anywhere in Europe, however many others, a majority had a single bone idiosyncrasy and Turkish, I kind of men I have ever seen in Spain by the way congratulations, I had a great time.

Of course we are not all racists.
I was in Istanbul too, great city! I especially liked the Istiklal Street and Topkapi and Dolmabace palaces and of course Hagia Sofia. I felt very well treated. The only problem we had is that a taxi driver cheated us by returning wrong change.
I find fascinating the genetic map of Turkey: you have all European haplogroups!

Ferreira is the probe that NOT all spaniards are racists... (y)

Thanks for being here Ferreira my friend, and show to all of us the truth about Spain. The real african DNA heritage of the spaniards they are ashamed to admit.

The colonization of SIERRA MORENA
Township Charter

The repopulation of uninhabited Sierra Morena and Andalusia between Cordoba and Seville was a goal that was proposed by King Charles III, who after decree in June 1761 the construction of the main road to Andalusia Despeñaperros, needed to stop being the way route preferred bandits who benefited from the extensive undeveloped land.

To repopulate the "Desert Sierra Morena", 50 kms. without a soul between Viso del Marqués and dance, the "Desert of the Grill" between Cordoba and Ecija, and the "Desert of Monclova Moncloa or" between Ecija and Carmona would be born populations Almuradiel Conception, Almuradiel, Arquillos , Aldeaquemada, Montizón, The Runners, Santa Elena, La Carolina, Guarromán, The Real Charlotte, San Sebastian de los Ballesteros, Fuentepalmera, Louisiana and smaller villages.
The capital was established in La Carolina, home of the mayor, and a sub-delegation in La Carlota.
The settlers would come from Germany and Flanders, the idea was proposed by the Bavarian officer Juan Gaspar de Thurriegel who in 1766 pledged to bring 6,000 colones of both sexes, all Catholics, laborers or craftsmen, paying the Crown each with 326 reales a lot of land, cattle and utensils exempting them from paying taxes for ten years.
The crisis affecting the whole of Europe favored the recruitment of settlers who were not only German and Flemish but French, Swiss and Italians, after many vicissitudes and fluctuations in recruitment were quickly made up the measures were passed in the call Jurisdiction Population Sierra Morena of Andalusia and reproduce the articles that I find most interesting, great work contributed to this Olavide Superintendent until his downfall in 1776.

INSTRUCTION

Article 5. The first care of the Superintendent of these populations should be in choosing the sites that have been set up, and they are healthy, well-ventilated, resulting in no water interperie not quite fresh, making up a plan for that, so in all doubts occur, please have the material position of the land, and can take care of her.

6. Each population may be fifteen, twenty or thirty houses at the most, giving them a convenient extension.

8. Each resident will be given neighbor, in what they call navas or fields, fifty acres of arable land by appropriation and Repartiment yours, well, that if any part of the respective place outside ground irrigation, will be distributed proportionally to all that cupiere them, so they can put in the garden, or other industries provided the quality and demanding terrain, leaving residents account the open trench or ditch for irrigation and go to their objections with equal respect to pro-rated all the enjoyment.

9. In the hills and slopes were also distributed some land for planting trees and vines, and they will be released in the valleys and hills to take advantage of the pasture with their cows, sheep, goats and pigs, and the same wood for necessary uses PLANTS each árbolesque own wishes in the wasteland and public to get wood for own use, and to trade with it.

13. The distance from one town to another must be competent as a fourth or a quarter of a mile, more or less, depending on soil fertility and available, and will take care that in the beginning of the book there is a plan of distribution , that this figured in the term and indicated its boundaries, so that in this way at all times be clear and noticeable.

14. Every three or four people, or five if the situation calls form a parish council or a deputy each, which will be the Rulers of this Council will have a pastor, a mayor and a Personero common to all peoples, and spiritual and temporal scheme, whichever is the Mayor, Deputy Personero on holiday, they do not distract from their work, and in the manner prescribed in the car agreed May 5 and instruction of June 26, 1766, on the understanding that no of these offices pordrán never transmuted into perpetuity, must be constantly and permanently elected, to avoid damage these new people experiencing the ancients such disposals, and statement, in the first five years will the Superintendent of the populations do itself this election, or trade equivalent.

15. In place appropriate, and that is as central parts of the Council, will be built a church with room and door to the pastor, council house and jail, to serve these buildings promiscuously to these people for their spiritual and temporal purposes.

18. The choice of pastor now has to be precisely the language of the villagers themselves, giving them their licenses the diocesan through testimony to be submitted and the appointment of Superintendent of people on my behalf, but in ceasing the need of using Foreign priests, the choice has to be done in competition with list of all approved for the House to see and name SM by Royal Trust.

27. The settlers will be introduced in the demarcated sites for new populations as the number of homes and capacity of each term, to make their huts or booths, and begin to uproot and remove the field, taking care to put together a language so they can have their language pastor for now, it would be harder interpolated different languages.

28. However, the Superintendent may promote marriages of new settlers with Spanish men and women respective to more easily incorporate them amd the body of the nation, but for now may not be natural from the Realms of Córdoba, Jaén, Sevilla Province Mancha, not to give occasion to be depopulated comarcanos places to come to the new, in which there will be tightening of the Superintendent and his subordinates.

32. Take good care of the Superintendent, among other qualities, that new populations are on the highways or proximate to them, so the more easily they will have to send off, as the utility they are accompanied by, and serve warm against evildoers or public robbers.

38. All settlers who are artisans must be provided with the tools of their trades, that certainly can be usefully employed in the establishments.

41. It should also be distributed to each family two cows, five sheep, five goats, five chickens, a rooster and a pig to give birth.

47. Establish the Superintendent, in the place he judges best, a free market weekly, two or more, depending on the extent of new peoples, because this way the people will be stocked and need to Troop as comfortable and current prices.

59. New neighbors will be obliged to keep your house populated and remain in places, without leaving them or their children or other foreign domestic homes, as mine is not licensed for a term of ten years, penalty be applied to service land or sea military who do what is contrary, in which are not made worse off these settlers, of course, in countries where they have come, the farmers are usually the load and the nature and or adscripticios nent.

60. After ten years should the residents, and bring to fall or cause them to also maintain the populated home to land displeased with the penalty of forfeiture otherwise, and will be distributed to another villager useful.

69. In general the neighbor is to be preferred to a stranger in any lease.

74. All children must go to primary schools and should have one in each council for the places it, standing near the church, so they can also learn the doctrine and the Spanish language at a time.

75. No studies of grammar in all these new populations, let alone other major Powers, consistent with the provisions of the law of the kingdom, rightly prohibited in places of this nature, and its people should be aimed at farming, breeding cattle, and the mechanical arts, such as nerve force of a State.

This thread has been viewed 7839 times.

Back