Guess the nationality

Heathen

Reaction score
Someone made a thread where people had to guess the nationality of some random people. I found it interesting so I thought I would make a thread like this. The rules are simple - post pictures of random people so that people have to guess where they come from. I will start:

n777532064_1458235_3245.jpg

Last edited:
^^

I think French.

my guess ..............Albanian

Heavens this is going to be difficult, I know Greeks, Bulgarians, Italians, French, Irish and English all with similar looks and colouring. She could even be South American or Scandanavian.

Can we have a hint, are we only looking at Europe or world wide?

Doesn't look like typical Latvian or Lithuanian, but could be Russian, Romian, Bulgarian, other southern slav

I am impressed, Dagne and Antigone already guessed it - she is Bulgarian.

Good job, whoever wants to be next go ahead and post a picture.

26327455.jpg

Another photo, "Where is it?

She looks kind of Spanish/Italian or South American to me but can you give us a better photo please? This one is too small and unclear.

One can never trust a women in her looks, she could have used botulinum for fuller lips, dyed her hair, used contacts for changing eye colour and make up for skin...

One can never trust a women in her looks, she could have used botulinum for fuller lips, dyed her hair, used contacts for changing eye colour and make up for skin...
Good point and it seems to me that she has a considerable amount of make-up in this photo. So I guess we should use photos without or with little make-up because it only makes it deceiving and difficult to guess.

41577_200104861175_1037329_n.jpg

Let's try this picture of the same girl, to see if they look better.

Carlitos, the pic looks bit like a man in drag.

This thread has been viewed 107232 times.

Back