Amerindian dna in ethnic norwegians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop with the nonsense. Q does not mean Amerindian in this case, it means Siberian. You can repeat a hundred times this lie, but will never become true.

Always with the same: saying that Iberians are not Europeans, and now, pretending to say that Scandinavians have Amerindian ancestry.

All your interventions are pure noise, if you follow this way I'm sure you'll be banned (I hope so).

Oh, the Total War computer games are great! Forums about them aren't authoritative sources, however, I'm afraid. As Knovas points out, the shared Haplogroup Q is a strong indication of shared Siberian ancestry. Any Inuit admixture in places like Iceland almost certainly came after contact in Greenland, and don't reflect anything like Inuits colonizing Europe AFAIK.

Oh, the Total War computer games are great! Forums about them aren't authoritative sources, however, I'm afraid. As Knovas points out, the shared Haplogroup Q is a strong indication of shared Siberian ancestry. Any Inuit admixture in places like Iceland almost certainly came after contact in Greenland, and don't reflect anything like Inuits colonizing Europe AFAIK.

yes I heard about that, Inuit had better resist and vitamins cause they eat the leaver and the meat not cooked, while Scandinavian used to cook it, first mee was probably in greenland, but this not for sure, and probably inuit were moved there after the connection with viking tribes which probably happened more west.

it's the same, it's native american.

i see that some europeans have problems accepting the native american heritage in north europe as well as spaniards have problems accepting they are more "magrebians" than "europeans".

Canek stop the nonse,

if you want o understand then you must know that the first whiskey was milk,
ameridians and native americans were not galaktophagoi, they could easily not live next door with scans who were galactophagoi,

the ruins of scand/s in greenland show another story,

ameridians and scand/s should connected when the evacuation of greenland or a nearby island was done,
estimation is about 1200 AD,

on the other hand scand/s had problem cause they did not meat as inuit did, meaning loss of vitamins, which are valuable in such conditions,

we have brothers in iceland... it is perfectly well documented. your post is the one don't make sense.

The only thing it's perfectly documented is your drollery.

CONCLUDED.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 10998 times.

Back