PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous German foods All over Europe.

iapetoc
02-07-11, 01:43
Hannoversche Allegemeine Zeitung (ΗΑΖ)

according the above from march of 2010 German food products are poisong Europe

company 'Harles und Jentzch'
the result of the test were given to minister of agriculture at 27 december meaning for 9 months dioxin were running free to market,

the biggest problem was in Netherlands were 14 tons of eggs full of dioxin were imported,

the case of Lidl market chain

according the SEB in france meatball with name 'Steaks country' at 16 june 2011 infected with Ecoli0157

today in greece found also German products with Ecoli 0157 with trade mark 'Marvest'

for more details see my post #37 in
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showthread.php?26525-Fruits-and-vegetables-in-Andalusia-and-the-rest-of-Spain.&p=374361#post374361

Carlitos
02-07-11, 02:24
In Spain we do not have these problems, there is much hygienic-sanitary control.

Antigone
02-07-11, 05:54
We don't have Lidl where I am, but even if we did I wouldn't shop there. I'd rather buy local products and support our own economy instead of someone else's.

Even so, I don't think it is a big conspiracy by the Germans to send unsafe products into the rest of Europe, that just doesn't make sense. Why would Germany hurt the reputation of their own export industry by doing that? Ecoli in products can happen to anyone at anytime, it only takes one careless person in the production chain from the farm to market shelf.

Canek
02-07-11, 14:51
LIDL products are very very very cheap.

so go figure yourself.

Reinaert
21-07-11, 18:31
Well.. It could be possible that "certain groups" use bacteriological warfare as a method to disrupt the European economy.

Just a hunch.

Carleen Harb
15-08-11, 10:50
We don't have Lidl where I am, but even if we did I wouldn't shop there. I'd rather buy local products and support our own economy instead of someone else's.

Even so, I don't think it is a big conspiracy by the Germans to send unsafe products into the rest of Europe, that just doesn't make sense. Why would Germany hurt the reputation of their own export industry by doing that? Ecoli in products can happen to anyone at anytime, it only takes one careless person in the production chain from the farm to market shelf.

Well.. It could be possible that "certain groups" use bacteriological warfare as a method to disrupt the European economy.