Yetos

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Makedonian original
Y-DNA haplogroup
G2a3a
mtDNA haplogroup
X2b
Seems like that movement is taking bones and flesh, yet it is in embryo age and tries to make clear its believes,

the movement spread all over the world, and it might take a 3rd pole among Left and Rights, or Republicans and Democrats,

98304.jpg

the photo is in Boston USA were the movement has name occupy wallstreet,
http://occupywallst.org/states

the common of all thse people until today is the Banking system,

1rst of All?
why a state that makes and makes money and have a MINT is forced to take Loans from privateers and Bankers?
have you ever thought why?

2nd
Why in cases like Greece and Proton Bank and other areas, people that pay taxes , even people who live bellow the limit of poverty have to pay taxes to save Banks?
have you ever thought why?

3rd
in the theory of moving Capitals of Chigaco,
Why a Banker has the right to move the capitals to another country and not the people,
Have you ever thought why?

4rth
why a poor Slovakian who lives in Mountains has to pay to save a Greek corrupted Banker?

5th?
why the politicians rulling class saves the Banks and do nothing to Help the People?

etc?

Gentleman your thoughts

Sweet, it's very educational, hehe. Great find.

Thomson Reuters ASSET4

the money that take a chief advisor of a corporation is 142/1 the salary of a worker
in Britain 69/1
Sweden 34/1

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today the target of protesters was JPMORGAN CHASE and Jame Diamon,

And the story continous in Eu neighbor and 1 of the biggest powers in near east Turkey

http://webtv.hurriyet.com.tr/2/23033/0/1/imf-temsilcisine-yumurtali-saldiri.aspx

this time guest star IMF Μark Lewis

seems the future is with out Banks and private money Bullies and with out IMF,

remember that IMF always went after the debth, but now starts to go before the Depth, why?
maybe I am wondering to protect the Banks?

at a Greek govermental web page was found that

xaker%203.jpg

Last edited:
The "indignated" are basically people who want to show their leaders they are angry and strongly disagree with the decisions the government has taken. Often because these "indignated" did not put these leaders into power. Actually, a strong percentage of "indignated" did not even bother to vote, or vote only occasionally. These people are only reaping the fruit of what they've seeded years ago, namely not bothering voting or voting as clients for certain parties or voting for a party not as a choice but to penalize the party in power at that time. Politics is about making a choice and bearing its consequences. IMO, revolutionaries have more balls than these "indignated" citizens. For those against violence, however, nothing stops them voting with their feet...
As for bankers, bailouts and government failure to fix the crisis, I see it as a proof as to where the real power lies...

According Reuters in the next 3-6 months all Bank of Europe must checked and recheck their stock and founds,

EBA European Banking Authority estimates that they are gonna need about 260 000 000 000 Billion E in the next year, either the Core Tier 1 drops

can someone imagine how much tax payers will pay to save Bankers?

As for bankers, bailouts and government failure to fix the crisis, I see it as a proof as to where the real power lies...

Goverments have MINT and Central Bank-treasury

but all parliament people need private Bankers to do their 'dirty works' due to Banking privacy

Have you ever thought when I have the Mint and the Central Bank-treasury I borrow from a private that sometimes is not even economically Healthy?

After he situation in Greece they found 20 000 000 000 E that belong to some and are connected with parties politician etc and 'cover the case'
they found 360 offshore non tax pay corporations that existed for more than 15 years some,
But they all had Banking accounts,
Banking privacy helps dirty politicians to do their dirty works.
majority of countries-states owns to some privateers? why?
even US the big one take loans, why? is Fort-Knox empty?

instead of deposit Money being the power of Banks, seems like we will have to pay taxes to save the bubble money, seems like the deposit money are not enough to do dirty works, some needs more,

I just wonder why I have to pay tax for a Bank when I already deposit money and they Handle them? so instead of taking earn and rates I will have to pay for money deposit???
they use my money, they are powerful and now people have to pay them extra? why?

The "indignated" are basically people who want to show their leaders they are angry and strongly disagree with the decisions the government has taken. Often because these "indignated" did not put these leaders into power. Actually, a strong percentage of "indignated" did not even bother to vote, or vote only occasionally. These people are only reaping the fruit of what they've seeded years ago, namely not bothering voting or voting as clients for certain parties or voting for a party not as a choice but to penalize the party in power at that time. Politics is about making a choice and bearing its consequences. IMO, revolutionaries have more balls than these "indignated" citizens. For those against violence, however, nothing stops them voting with their feet...

People not voting is not a problem in Greece, the right to vote is taken very seriously by all with something like 97% of the population turning out on poll days. An election weekend is always made a long weekend (4 days) also to make it easy for people to travel home to electurates to ensure that they do vote.

In this case, it can be said that the indignants are partly responsible for the government's corruption because they elected them in the first place. Which is true to an extent, but people can only ever vote on promises and then entrust those elected to do the correct thing in return. Which consecutive governments here have not, in fact, they have gone to great lengths to cover up some fairly dirty dealings instead. So people are indignant partly because they have been betrayed, democracy is not an infallable system after all.

I totally agree with your last sentence.

to give some numbers Greece has reached 38% unemployment,
the 46 of the above are educated more than Bachelor degree

yet instead of create jobs and push productivity, goverments save Banks,

the new plan is ready, foreign business man are coming to buy land to put sun collectors for electric power, and create no jobs of work,

this must stop all over the world,

SAVE PEOPLE, NOT BANKS,

GOVERMENTS ELECTED BY PEOPLE, THAT WORK WITH PEOPLE, FOR THE BETTER DAYS OF PEOPLE,

INSTEAD OF GOVERMENTS ELECTED BY MEDIA, WORK ALONE, FOR THE SHAKE OF BANKERS (AND THEIR OWN PROFIT)

to give some numbers Greece has reached 38% unemployment,
the 46 of the above are educated more than Bachelor degree

So, what is stopping these brilliant young people from setting up businesses and employing people? That's your only way out off this mess.

yet instead of create jobs and push productivity, goverments save Banks,
That's your downfall, bud. Your government created too many jobs already. These jobs are not productive, and government had to borrow too much money to support these jobs. Do you want more of this?!

So, what is stopping these brilliant young people from setting up businesses and employing people? That's your only way out off this mess.

That's your downfall, bud. Your government created too many jobs already. These jobs are not productive, and government had to borrow too much money to support these jobs. Do you want more of this?!

The banks do, and goverments,

even to pay taxes I must use a check that I deposit money to Banks so each Bank earns more,

and since you say and you refer them,
It is more bigger the problem, example

instead of spreading money to refresh the net cables with the fibers,
2 Big corporations,
1 was also in stock, then the manager ruined the comapny to create another,
the other was from the other party,

only 2 corporations, which run the time more than 2 years, over the expiry date, yet no fine to them,
which also belong to the mobile corporations, and set illegal antennas,

Both left 60% of workers unpaid,
Yet the project was over cost according the EU which compare the prices with other countries,

and they both create with promotion of same Banks, new corporations with the old mangers, took before 1 month a new project, which is again over cost, not the old workers which they own them money, but although they declare Bankrupt with old corporation, they still manage to take loan from same Banks,

in case you want names I can give but not in public
I don't want to advertise them,

the case is simple,

Banks put goverments to overtax people,
Goverments support Banks with peoples taxes,

So Banks do not want my 2 000 $ bank deposit,
since they take free and with no rate my 500 $ taxes,

and to make more simple,

JP MORGAN CHASE GAVE LOANS TO US GOVERMENT WITH RATE

US GOVERMENT SUPPORT JP MORGAN CHASE WITH OUT RATIO WHY?

EU GOVERMENTS ARE ABOUT TO GIVE 860 BILLION E TO BANKS
WHY THEY DO NOT ASK SAME RATIO THAT THESE BANKS WHEN THEY LOAN GOVERMENTS????

the case is a set up case

privateers gave loans with rate to goverments,
privateers make money and gave 'gifts' to politician,

People realize that and drow their deposits,

now politicians give 'gifts' to Banks without ratio,
why?

make your thoughts and get your resut

why for example in Greece goverments took money from banks and in 2008 they gave money to banks but not as a loan? with out rate?

why in 2011 unemployment people will pay million of E to save a corrupted bank like Proton, and all these without rate?

JUST ASK YOUR SELF WHO IS THE jork?

The BANK THE GIVES MONEY WITH RATE
OR SOMEONE WHO PAYS TAXES, GIVES MONEY TO A BANK WITHOUT RATE?

like all west goverments do.

just consider what Aristophanes or shakespeare could write about our times,

whatever, ancient greeks used a moto,

Χαλεπον αρχεσθαι υπο χρειονος

meaning : It is humiliating to be ruled by cheap-bad-worst (greed) people.

seems like modern goverments are full of Bank lackeys
who can not say YES WE WILL SUPPORT BANKS BUT WITH RATE AS THEY DO
but say, Yes we will put more taxes, and cut working places, in order to save Banks,

How pittifull

besides how sure we are the ex minister of greece in 1998 took a loan from Goldman sachs in order to achieve Eurozone, and not to help the profit of Goldman sachs?
may I remind that the above loan was hidden for 8 yeras from Greek parliament,

and I repeat,
I have the MINT, I have the TREASURY,
why I have to take loans from a privateer banker?
and why I have to support him with no rate Loans

My 2 cents; the blame lies on the population at least as much as on the government. The one way out is a general strike, a default and put pressure on the EU, I mean Nicolas and Angela to restructure the debt into something bearable. New elections, and a RIGHT-wing government. Maybe then, the country would have a chance to get back to normal in, let's say, 50 years. In case it doesn't work, there's Bono...

My 2 cents; the blame lies on the population at least as much as on the government. The one way out is a general strike, a default and put pressure on the EU, I mean Nicolas and Angela to restructure the debt into something bearable. New elections, and a RIGHT-wing government. Maybe then, the country would have a chance to get back to normal in, let's say, 50 years. In case it doesn't work, there's Bono...

that is the point,
we do not eat the bate, we see the hook

I believe you also see it,

Left and right or capitalism and communism or rebublick vs democrats is the same,

a division work, that we believe we find solution, and the other part will bring justiness good times etc

Indignados, don't eat that bate, cause they see the hook

they know that who ever comes the status will be the same,
the only solution is to bring real democracy, justice and truth, transparency, etc

the problem is the old term FREE WORLD, TODAY IS IN CHAINS, OF BANKERS,
even goverments wears the chains,

the things you see or say is that, another person less trouble, change of faces calms people,
well that is also the believe of bankers, and their media,

but the truth is that it is nothing more than διαιρειν και βασιλευειν (divide and conquer)
so this not the solution cause problem still remains,

Solution is how to build the world in 21 century so to have more real democracy, less crime, and less corruption,
Globalization of Bankers, industry and commerce,
Multi national corporations stronger than countries,
then globalization of crisis, globalization of unfair, globalization of troubles,
Multi-national resist people organizations,

they know that who ever comes the status will be the same,
the only solution is to bring real democracy, justice and truth, transparency, etc

What is "real democracy"? How do you implement it? For now I hear many noble words about beautiful future, and no plan how to get there. Give me step by step how to get there.

Multi national corporations stronger than countries,
Few examples of corporations running countries would be great to prove your point.

globalization of crisis, globalization of unfair, globalization of troubles,
There is not much globalization in Africa, but did you see chronic crises, unfair and troubles there?
I'm pretty sure you would pick crises in Greece every day than to live in most prosperous country in Africa.

Multi-national resist people organizations,
Can you be more cryptic than this?

Indignados, don't eat that bate, cause they see the hook
The hook is to pull you out off the swamp into clean water...

JP MORGAN CHASE GAVE LOANS TO US GOVERMENT WITH RATE

US GOVERMENT SUPPORT JP MORGAN CHASE WITH OUT RATIO WHY?

EU GOVERMENTS ARE ABOUT TO GIVE 860 BILLION E TO BANKS
WHY THEY DO NOT ASK SAME RATIO THAT THESE BANKS WHEN THEY LOAN GOVERMENTS????

JPMorgan said it had returned $25 billion, with interest, to the government — money that the bank’s chief executive, Jamie Dimon, has said it never needed in the first place. ...
...Taxpayers received dividends on their investment in these banks. In the case of JPMorgan, the total dividends amounted to about $795 million, JPMorgan said Wednesday. Goldman said it paid a one-time dividend of $425 million on its preferred stock.

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2009/06/17/jpmorgan-repays-treasury-as-tarp-exits-continue/

Is this the "Rate, Ratio" you're talking about?

besides how sure we are the ex minister of greece in 1998 took a loan from Goldman sachs in order to achieve Eurozone, and not to help the profit of Goldman sachs?
may I remind that the above loan was hidden for 8 yeras from Greek parliament,

The inner working of government should be transparent and audited by independent institutions regularly, possibly by two different institutions.

I have the MINT, I have the TREASURY,
why I have to take loans from a privateer banker?
and why I have to support him with no rate Loans

It was tried by communist countries of eastern block. It didn't work!

The inner working of government should be transparent and audited by independent institutions regularly, possibly by two different institutions.

It was tried by communist countries of eastern block. It didn't work!

from the first answer I see that you are near the movement,
the more you think and informed the more you will like it,

to the second part let me remind you the ideologigal argues of Kropotkin with rest, and that banks enter behind Iron curtain after 1960, I think Chruchev's time,
remember that ex-communist status was a dictatorship,
ideological was a dictatorship of working class,
the truth is that it was a dictatorship of by a nomen-class the party,
if you believe that communists were democratic then you sure are wrong,
the later documents show a lot of behind scenes acts and works,
ex-communism was nothing else than libya or Syria etc,

Stalin in order to survive he invented fake traitors he slain many, or send them in gullang

modern capitalism in order to save banks, it kills people,
Bankers want you to be like china, to work all day and for reward they will give you a cup of rice and a plastic pair of boots.
behind the eonomical 'wonder' of china do you know how people live in areas forbiden to go ?

and a question,
Do you believe that is was Banks and stocks that knock out communism?

semms like the thread is dialogue among me and Le Brok,

the bellow is re-translation from a greek post translated by an English one,

it is by a guy named Slavoi Zizek (excuse spelling it is translated the name)

''Communism is a system that collapse in 80-90, but communists still hhave power and control, in most of their countries
But the paradox is that the most success Capitalism is at communistic China,''

I am sure that no one can't deny this,

remember debate and discuss helps people to be informed and opens minds,

διαλεκτικη μητηρ παιδαγωγησεως
mother of education is discuss,

This thread has been viewed 29557 times.

Back