PDA

View Full Version : Dr Doug McDonald BGA analysis results

Yorkie
29-10-11, 21:32
I recently sent my raw genome data from 23andMe to Dr Doug McDonald for his BGA analysis. My paper ancestry is largely English with an emphasis upon Yorkshire and Suffolk. I have a substantial Norman ancestry too in terms of numbers of Norman-derived surnames in my family tree and from pedigrees and paper-trails.

The results were remarkably accurate. His PCA scattergram placed me firmly within the English cluster, with a small pull towards northern France which probably reflects this Norman ancestry.

Would other posters care to exchange their McDonald analysis results and experiences? I would welcome them.

Knovas
29-10-11, 21:47
In my case he told me 100% Spanish placing me at the top of the cluster. I am very close to one of the Behar Spaniards (the sample he uses) with mostly Catalan heritage too. For what I saw in different admixture analysis (other projects), both of us get very similar results, so I think it's quite accurate.

However, actually Dodecad is my favorite.

Kardu
29-10-11, 22:45
He correctly decoded me as Georgian although I've sent him my data anonymously :)

Yorkie
30-10-11, 01:42
He correctly decoded me as Georgian although I've sent him my data anonymously :)

That is seriously impressive! Dr McDonald seems more accurate in general than 23andMe, plus more up to date regarding sample populations. :good_job:

Knovas
30-10-11, 15:44
For what I saw, you Kardu are not the "typical" Georgian. But in this cases when the person deviates a little, the program still shows the cluster wich reflects better your ancestry.

The same happens in Spain with some of the non Basque Northeast Iberians. In Doug McDonald analysis we are inside the cluster (at the top), but in more accurate admixture as for example Dodecad or Eurogenes, we are easy to distinguish from the "main" population. And I guess the same happens to you while comparing with the Georgian averages in different projects.

Kardu
30-10-11, 21:35
For what I saw, you Kardu are not the "typical" Georgian. But in this cases when the person deviates a little, the program still shows the cluster wich reflects better your ancestry.

What do you exactly mean? :) All my known ancestry is Georgian, my kin is attested in Georgia since early middle ages, and I have that so-called 'West Asian' component higher than some other Georgians :)

Knovas
30-10-11, 22:34
Aha! mm Perhaps I confused you with another Georgian. I thought you had higher West & East Euro + Mediterranean than the average, and also some Southwest Asian.

¿Do you have more West Asian than the Georgian average sample? (I don't mean the Dodecad participants). If it's like this, I was definetely wrong.

PD: I think this is the sample used by Doug McDonald too. The Behar Georgians, with 72.3% West Asian in average. Very high.

Kardu
30-10-11, 23:06
OK, no you were not mistake I guess. Here are my Dodecad data:

Dodecad:

0.01% Scandinavian
4.36% Volga_Region
5.93% Altaic
14.88% Celto_Germanic
63.47% Caucassian_Anatolian
5.11% Balto_Slavic
6.24% North_Atlantic

Dodecad v3 k=12

4.2% East European
6.6% West European
22.2% Mediterranean
50.8% West Asian
4.9% South Asian
0.6% South-East Asian
10.6% South-West Asian

As for Behar's Georgian, we have tried to discover who were those tested, but without success. Indeed their West Asian component is too high. Probably they are from some isolated village...

Kardu
30-10-11, 23:12
East European - 7.2%
West European - 14.1%
Mediterranean - 17.7%
West Asian - 45.8%
South Asian - 4%
Northeast Asian - 4.4%
Southeast Asian - 3.1%
Southwest Asian - 3.7%

This is Georgian average

Knovas
30-10-11, 23:24
Thanks Kardu.

Yes, it seems you Gerogians are very diverse, and the Behar samples were collected in a extremely isolated region, although there are 4 individuals deviating too.

Then, focussing in Doug McDonald's work, the program still found your highest similarities with the mentioned Georgian sample, from the Behar study. Of course, your results are fairly different from those, but there's no other group more similar to you as I said.

More samples from Georgia are required to see different sub-groups there, I guess.

Kardu
31-10-11, 00:35
Yes, certainly, we desperately need more data from Georgia.
I am aware of 2 more Georgians who sent their raw data to Prof. McDonald and he correctly identified them too.

Knovas
31-10-11, 01:20
He usually identifies people correctly, even considering that apreciable differences exist.

I think it would be good to see as much people as possible from near the Caucassus, since there are surely very interesting samples around there. I'm personally curious about Ingush people since Maciamo posted their haplogroup frequencies, and they show extremely high J2. It's possible they really are the most West Asian people, quite similar to those isolated Georgians or even more.

Kardu
31-10-11, 01:36
By the end of the year we will have results of 5 more Georgians (all from old nobility, so there is lot of historical evidence about their lines for many centuries) and we try hard to promote testing but it's not an easy task :)

As for Ingush (and Chechens) indeed they have high West Asian component as well, but the dominant hg among them is J2a4b*, and among Georgians J2a* is widespread and they are about 12-15 000 years old, much older than Ingush cluster.

Knovas
31-10-11, 01:58
We'll see the 5 Georgians you mention how do they look. For what you say they have possibilities to be more or less the same as the Behar ones :)

Don't know much about Ingush and their subclades, but if they appear to be quite similar to Chechens, then they are far from those Georgians. Well, it's too early to take conlsusions about their autosomal results, and it's good to keep in mind that haplogroup distribution between Chechens is fairly different from Ingush people. We'll have to wait for more information, but in my opinion J2a4b* could perfectly match the West Asian admixture, the same as J2a* and others.

Yorkie
31-10-11, 11:51
I don't know enough about Georgian dna to comment, but I do know that McDonald definately has the edge on 23andMe regarding Western European dna. My green spot on his map covers Yorkshire and East Anglia and the red spot hones in on Yorkshire too. This reflects a majority Germanic-derived English genetic profile very accurately.

To reiterate, I cluster firmly in England with a small pull to northern France which probably reflects Norman admixture. I imagine that the bulk of the Scots and Welsh might cluster nearer to the Irish on his PCA map?

Knovas
31-10-11, 17:09
You are right about Scots, but concretely Southwest Scots. In some of the Eurogenes plots they cluster very close to Irish, although Cornish people clusters even closer. Not sure about Welsh, I assume the most ethnic ones would get very similar reports too. That was clear when Eurogenes included a North Atlantic component (quite present along the Atlantic fringe, Iberians included), and those groups as well as most of the Irish, got the highest scores.

Another thing is some Irish and people from the Northernmost of Scotland, sometimes deviate to Scandinavians, and surely must be due to the Vikings. These people of mixed heritage probably clusters with the Orcadian and the Orkney samples, from the HGDP and 1000 Genomes projects.

Yorkie
31-10-11, 17:23
You are right about Scots, but concretely Southwest Scots. In some of the Eurogenes plots they cluster very close to Irish, although Cornish people clusters even closer. Not sure about Welsh, I assume the most ethnic ones would get very similar reports too. That was clear when Eurogenes included a North Atlantic component (quite present along the Atlantic fringe, Iberians included), and those groups as well as most of the Irish, got the highest scores.

Another thing is some Irish and people from the Northernmost of Scotland, sometimes deviate to Scandinavians, and surely must be due to the Vikings. These people of mixed heritage probably clusters with the Orcadian and the Orkney samples, from the HGDP and 1000 Genomes projects.

I have never done Eurogenes but I imagine that you are correct regarding a genetic affinity between some of the Irish and the people of south-west Scotland. I imagine too that some Lowland Scots, especially from the Lothian area in the south-east [Edinburgh etc] might well cluster with English people like myself due to their heavier Germanic component through the Bernician and Northumbrian Angles and the Anglo-Normans.

I agree too regarding your comments on Scandinavian influence. This influence really extends to my native county of Yorkshire in England too and I get Scandinavian and Orkneys matches on 23andMe. My McDonald position is definately in England though, with this pull towards northern France.

Knovas
31-10-11, 18:19
Vikings surely carried genes in all Britain, but a substantial impact it's only considered to exist between some Irish and Northern Scotish. At least, for what I have read in several threads at 23andme.

Genome wide or relative finder matches sometimes is not the best indicator for ancestry (full admixture). For example, in my case, being almost entirely Catalan, my highest Genome Wide match is an Angloamerican, having several of similar ancestry very close to this one. And my relative finder is composed mostly of Angloamericans, being my highest matches a Southern French (this one makes sense) followed by a Swedish with four grandparents there.

If you don't join Dodecad and Eurogenes, I recomend you to do so. Both will give you a better idea with the different components, and colud help also to clarify better your Norman ancestry.

PD: I sent you a private message ;)

Alan
01-11-11, 04:44
OK, no you were not mistake I guess. Here are my Dodecad data:

Dodecad:

0.01% Scandinavian
4.36% Volga_Region
5.93% Altaic
14.88% Celto_Germanic
63.47% Caucassian_Anatolian
5.11% Balto_Slavic
6.24% North_Atlantic

Dodecad v3 k=12

4.2% East European
6.6% West European
22.2% Mediterranean
50.8% West Asian
4.9% South Asian
0.6% South-East Asian
10.6% South-West Asian

As for Behar's Georgian, we have tried to discover who were those tested, but without success. Indeed their West Asian component is too high. Probably they are from some isolated village...

Very interesting. You seem also to have moderate frequency of "South Asian" (most probably ANI). And your Results seem more similar to that of an Anatolian Kurd than average Armenian. I already noticed that indeed there seems to be more a fluent transition between Georgians, Kurds, Turks and Iranians while Armenians and Assyrians seem to form their own cluster.

This is really interesting. It can be compared to axes. Iranians, Georgians, Kurds and Turks build a horizontal axes from east to west. While Assyrians and Armenians build a vertical axes from south to north.

Here are the results of the only Anatolian Kurd we have so far.

DOD 834
East European 3.9%
West European 6.4%
Mediterranean 24.8%
West Asian 41.4%
Southwest Asian 12.5%
South Asian 7.7%

A Kurd with roots in Northwest Iran
DOD 731
East European 5.6%
West European 7.9%
Mediterranean 20.3%
West Asian 41.7%
Southwest Asian 11.2%
South Asian 9.4%

You see the fluent transition from east to west?

Kardu
01-11-11, 18:23
These are my Eurasia7 results:

West Asian - 71%
Atlantic-Baltic - 7,5%
East-Asian - 1,9%
Southern - 19,6%
SubSaharan 0%
South Asian 0%
Siberian 0%

According to McDonald that South Asian might be related to Sindhi

Alan
01-11-11, 18:38
These are my Eurasia7 results:

West Asian - 71%
Atlantic-Baltic - 7,5%
East-Asian - 1,9%
Southern - 19,6%
SubSaharan 0%
South Asian 0%
Siberian 0%

According to McDonald that South Asian might be related to Sindhi

Yes that is. Like we already know. The so called "South Asian" component is actually made up by two other very distinct components. ANI and ASI. ANI is very close to West Asian as well shares similarities with West/East European. It is ancestral to Kalash, Sindhi, Afghans, Northindians and other more Central Asian populations while ASI is ancestral to South Indians and more similar to pacific groups. Among Kurds the South Asian seems to be similar to Kalash.

Knovas
01-11-11, 18:46
Uouu Kardu, in the Eurasia7 results you are pretty much Georgian than at higher resolution using a K=12 style or the Euro7 Calculator, very focussed in West Eurasia.

The same happens to me. In both K=12 or the Euro7 Calculator I'm clearly distinctive from Spaniards, but this time I'm much closer. The only thing I noticed here is that I'm the closest one to Gascons and Basques, but just a bit more. However, my results usually look "very Catalan".

Kardu
01-11-11, 19:05
@ Alan

Yes, on Decodetome if I run my data through Asian populations, I stand apart but the closest ones are Kalash.

@ Knovas

True, here are the euro7 results:

‎53.80% Caucasus
0.01% Northwestern
3.03% Northeastern
36.96% Southeastern
0.00% African
0.90% Far_Asian
5.29% Southwestern

And as for Catalan-Spanish distinction I guess among Spanish there are also regional distinctions.

Knovas
01-11-11, 19:52
Yes, of course there are regional distinctions. I think for example in something like this:

- Northwest Iberians: Including Gallicians, Asturians, and people who is ethnically from the Northwesternmost of Castilla y León. We must assume quite of them look very similar to the Portuguese, or viceversa, doesn't matter.

- Main Spaniards: Vast majority of both Castillas (León & Mancha) and Extremadura, although some individuals from there could deviate to Portugal. Most people of very mixed heritage we have in Cantabria, Valencia, Catalonia, etc., would also fit here.

- Southern Iberians: Including people from Southern Valencia, Murcians and vast majority of Andalusians.

- Basque influenced Spaniards: I guess people from Northeast Castilla y León, some people from la Rioja, Northern Navarrans and North Aragonese. Passiegos seem to be more or less the same as Basques, but we could consider them apart. People from Álava would be also necessary to separate from Basques, and put it here.

- Northeast Iberians: Some Navarrans, a lot of Argonese, people from Northern Valencia and, of course, ethnic Catalans.

If one day there are enough samples to do so, I'd really like that Dienekes' makes as many divisions as possible.

Knovas
01-11-11, 20:15
By the way, I remember a Gallician who wasn't identified as 100% Spanish with Doug McDonald's tools, when all the rest got this set of population by default (what I said about the most simillar population). He had to guess it, and he guess it good, but the program failed.

Not sure about the markers detected using the program. The guy seems to get typical results for a Gallician in both Dodecad and Eurogenes. I supose there are just a few cases of this.

Also, another guy, but this was a White American, got an absurd ancestry painting from the program. I think even Doug wasn't able to find an explanation for this.

Kardu
01-11-11, 23:56
Fascinating! Hopefully more samples will be available in near future..

Yorkie
02-11-11, 00:53
Vikings surely carried genes in all Britain, but a substantial impact it's only considered to exist between some Irish and Northern Scotish. At least, for what I have read in several threads at 23andme.

Genome wide or relative finder matches sometimes is not the best indicator for ancestry (full admixture). For example, in my case, being almost entirely Catalan, my highest Genome Wide match is an Angloamerican, having several of similar ancestry very close to this one. And my relative finder is composed mostly of Angloamericans, being my highest matches a Southern French (this one makes sense) followed by a Swedish with four grandparents there.

If you don't join Dodecad and Eurogenes, I recomend you to do so. Both will give you a better idea with the different components, and colud help also to clarify better your Norman ancestry.

PD: I sent you a private message ;)

There are many parts of Britain that were relatively untouched in genetic terms by Danish and Norwegian Vikings. There is little Viking influence in Wales and the Home Counties, for example. Regarding Ireland, McEvoy and Bradley's study found that Viking markers such as forms of I1 and R1a1a are effectively absent in Ireland.

In England, the Vikings made a substantial contribution to the gene-pools of Yorkshire and Lancashire, the Norwegian contingent made a heavy contribution to The Wirral in Cheshire [see Harding and Jobling's 'Wirral and West Lancashire Project'] and to parts of Cumbria, especially Penrith.

There is a heavy Viking contribution to Skye, the Orkneys and Shetland Isles too.

Wilhelm
02-11-11, 01:47
There are many parts of Britain that were relatively untouched in genetic terms by Danish and Norwegian Vikings. There is little Viking influence in Wales and the Home Counties, for example. Regarding Ireland, McEvoy and Bradley's study found that Viking markers such as forms of I1 and R1a1a are effectively absent in Ireland.

In England, the Vikings made a substantial contribution to the gene-pools of Yorkshire and Lancashire, the Norwegian contingent made a heavy contribution to The Wirral in Cheshire [see Harding and Jobling's 'Wirral and West Lancashire Project'] and to parts of Cumbria, especially Penrith.

There is a heavy Viking contribution to Skye, the Orkneys and Shetland Isles too.
Well, the Easterm part of Ireland was colonised by Vikings, they founded the capital Dublin and other towns. But in terms of nordic contribution in the British Isles, not only the Vikings, but also very ancient tribes when the Isles were connected to the continent, the Doggerland people, that were distributed between Scandinavia, Holland, North-Germany and British Isles.

Yorkie
02-11-11, 12:42
Well, the Easterm part of Ireland was colonised by Vikings, they founded the capital Dublin and other towns. But in terms of nordic contribution in the British Isles, not only the Vikings, but also very ancient tribes when the Isles were connected to the continent, the Doggerland people, that were distributed between Scandinavia, Holland, North-Germany and British Isles.

I agree that there is definate historical evidence for both Danish and Norwegian Viking settlement in Ireland, but as McEvoy and Bradley's study appears to show, they seemingly have left few genetic echoes. At least, the markers [I1 and R1a1a] one might associate with them most strongly are effectively absent in Ireland.

I agree re Doggerland peoples- maybe I2a2b-Isles, or I2a1b2-Isles as it has been recently re-named is an echo of such people.

Knovas
02-11-11, 12:43
Correct what Wilhelm says about Dublin.

If it's true that possibly the most purest Atlantics are found in Ireland, where for example the Eurogenes Project showed individuals with the highest scores in the mentioned cluster, it's also true that several individuals deviated from this in a substantial degree. Not only scoring more than the average in the main clusters where Scandinavians got peaks, even when Asian clusters were intruded (North + East Eurasian, quite Forumers surely remember it), some of this Irish got atypical scores.

Mongoloid genes, are of course present between ethnic Scandinavians, but apreciable amounts are not consistent for someone of fully Irish descent.

Knovas
03-11-11, 14:00
I found this results from a North Ossetian on the net. Very ilustrative to show Doug Mc Donald's work:

Most likely fit is 88.0% (+- 10.4%) Mideast (all Caucasus Area)
and 4.7% (+- 2.2%) S. Asia (various subcontinents)
and 7.3% (+- 8.4%) Europe (various subcontinents)

The following are possible population sets and their fractions,
most likely at the top
Georgian= 0.768 S_India= 0.052 Chuvash= 0.180
Georgian= 0.763 N_India= 0.061 Chuvash= 0.177
Georgian= 0.746 Sindhi= 0.077 Chuvash= 0.176
Georgian= 0.740 Pathan= 0.093 Chuvash= 0.167
Adygei= 0.974 S_India= 0.026 Finland= 0.000
Adygei= 0.967 S_India= 0.027 Sardinia= 0.006
Adygei= 0.972 N_India= 0.028 Romania= 0.000
Adygei= 0.963 N_India= 0.030 Sardinia= 0.007
Adygei= 0.949 Sindhi= 0.040 Sardinia= 0.011
Adygei= 0.963 Sindhi= 0.035 Tuscan= 0.002
Second most likely fit is 79.6% (+- 10.9%) Mideast (all Caucasus Area)
and 18.1% (+- 6.8%) Mideast (various subcontinents)
which is 97.7% total Mideast
and 2.3% (+- 5.4%) Europe (various subcontinents)

most likely at the top
Adygei= 0.726 Iranian= 0.245 Chuvash= 0.029
Adygei= 0.795 Iranian= 0.200 Russian= 0.005
Adygei= 0.812 Iranian= 0.188 Tuscan= 0.000
Adygei= 0.812 Iranian= 0.188 Hungary= 0.000
Adygei= 0.807 Iranian= 0.189 Sardinia= 0.004
Adygei= 0.809 Iranian= 0.190 Basque= 0.001
Georgian= 0.525 Iranian= 0.291 Chuvash= 0.184
Adygei= 0.798 Turkish= 0.202 Finland= 0.000
Adygei= 0.943 Palestin= 0.057 Belorus= 0.000
Adygei= 0.933 Palestin= 0.061 Chuvash= 0.005

As you can see, the above list is essentially mixing Middle Eastern
populations, mostly in the Caucasus area, with some minor “modifications”.
IF it is one of the populations I have, it has to actually be Adygei. Of course
it might be one I don’t have, but it still has to be somewhere in that area.

I’d love to hear the answer.

Doug McDonald

Knovas
03-11-11, 14:07
He guessed quite good considering there's no North Ossetian cluster in the plot. Anyways, both North Ossetians and Adygeians are very similar.

Kardu
03-11-11, 22:46
He guessed quite good considering there's no North Ossetian cluster in the plot. Anyways, both North Ossetians and Adygeians are very similar.

Yes, they usually group together on autosomal maps and not only.

Humanist
06-11-11, 06:13
One of Dr. McDonald's plots, with two Syrian Arabs, two Iraqi Mandaeans, one additional Armenian, and several Assyrians (Syriacs, Chaldeans, and "Nestorians") added. This does not include Turks, Iranians, Kurds, Georgians, and others, as the plot is cropped where the original image contained a McDonald crosshair. Refer to the dozens of images I have posted of this plot on other forums, if you are interested in the other populations.

Wilhelm
06-11-11, 21:09
One of Dr. McDonald's plots, with two Syrian Arabs, two Iraqi Mandaeans, one additional Armenian, and several Assyrians (Syriacs, Chaldeans, and "Nestorians") added. This does not include Turks, Iranians, Kurds, Georgians, and others, as the plot is cropped where the original image contained a McDonald crosshair. Refer to the dozens of images I have posted of this plot on other forums, if you are interested in the other populations.
Why did you cut the image in half ? Here is the entire plot :

http://imageshack.us/m/845/8067/bga1.png%3C/a%3E (http://imageshack.us/m/845/8067/bga1.png)

Yorkie
13-11-11, 06:27

Dr McDonald informs me that his English samples are largely from Kent with a few from Cornwall. I came out as 100% English, by the way. I think these two sampling frames replace the Orcadians in the latest version of his superb BGA system. I must say that his choice of largely Kentish tempered by Cornish 'English' samples is a very good indicator of England's 'Celto-Germanic' mixture. That is to say, the English are predominantly Germanic with a lesser Celtic component. Dr McDonald's PCA maps show a clear genetic distance between the 'English proper' and the Irish and Basques which is a further nail in the coffin lid of the spurious 'minimalist' arguments of those such as Oppenheimer to the ends that the English largely derive from Paleolithic fisher-folk. Plainly, as Dr McDonald's BGA analysis strongly indicates, those of English ancestry like myself descend in the main from Germanic invaders. Hence the strength of the Kent samples. Kent was the first county to be colonised by the Anglo-Saxons, and there is much overlap between Kentish people and northern Germans.

Actually, I don't know why I use the term 'invaders' because for the English these 'invaders' are 'us'...

Antigone
13-11-11, 08:15
I'm not sure I understand how samples from Kent and Cornwall can be applied as difinitive proof of being mainly Anglo/Saxon for the whole of England. What about the areas that were under Danelaw for example? And wasn't Kent the kingdom of the Jutes and not the Anglo Saxons? Although Kent is one of the few English counties that still retains it's Brythonic name originating with the tribe who controlled the area, the (according to Julius Caesar) Cantiaci.

The invasion theory of the Anglo/Saxons is somewhat debunk now, the current theory (due to archaeology) is that it was more of a migration that happened over centuries, and began sometime during the Roman occupation. And that, similar to the Norman invasion, the Anglo/Saxons only replaced the ruling classes leaving much of the original population in place.

Knovas
13-11-11, 15:07
Yorkie

I don't agree that English people is mainly descended from Germanics. Of course it's likely that quite of them have Germanic ancestry, but it's not incredibly significant. Just check the Dodecad v3: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=COCa89AJ&key=0ArAJcY18g2GadDUyeEtjNnBmY09EbnowN3M3UWRyNnc&hl=en_US&authkey=COCa89AJ#gid=0

It's clear that Germans have substantially higher East European (Baltic) admixture. And the samples are the same used in the Eurogenes project, where the analysis separating Atlantics from "Northern Europeans" and Baltics (more especific to Europe), showed perfectly that English people is manily Noth Atlantic (Celtic) just with some Germanic. So it's rather the contrary.

There are individuals deviating though, it's possible that according to your BGA results you could be more Germanic than Celtic. But it's not the dominant thing, at least, in the samples that have been tested till the moment. I assume depeneding on the British zone we check, more differences we find in regards for this.

St Delcambre
23-11-11, 21:05
I was pretty impressed by the accuracy of McDonald's analysis in my case.

"Most likely fit is 81.4% (+- 13.3%) Europe (all Western Europe)
and 18.6% (+- 13.3%) Europe (various subcontinents)
which is 100% total Europe

most likely at the top
Irish= 0.668 Tuscan= 0.332
French= 0.708 Irish= 0.292
English= 0.825 Tuscan= 0.175
French= 0.871 Russian= 0.129
French= 0.864 Finland= 0.136
French= 0.859 Lithuani= 0.141
Irish= 0.623 Italian= 0.377
Spain= 0.607 Lithuani= 0.393
French= 0.820 Belorus= 0.180
French= 0.515 English= 0.485

This looks French with a slight northward adjustment."

The map oddly placed me EXACTLY to where I've traced my Paternal ancestry back to in Nord, France. I didn't give personal information other than 23andme raw data so I'm somewhat impressed.

One thing I don't understand about the figures here. How are the "fraction" population sets related to the ones on the left column? Are the "fraction sets" the European population sets I least fit into? Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Knovas
24-11-11, 11:19
It's easy to note that every file scores 100%, so the program seems to produce 10 sets of A+B (sometimes even A+B+C as the example showed above) which in general terms may represent your ancestry. Doug McDonald simply makes the interpretation while checking the whole when it's not clear, and surey he saw many samples similar to your's in the past. However, I think in your case the program guessed it automatically in the map, so not much work for him.

Mercia
08-07-12, 23:30
My ancestry is largely English with a little Welsh and Scots at great-great grandparent level. Here are my results, which contain a mysterious and fascinating eastern element.Most likely fit is 91.7% (+- 1.7%) Europe (all Western Europe)
and 0.6% (+- 1.9%) Europe (various subcontinents)
which is 92.3% total Europe
and 0.1% (+- 0.1%) E. Asia (various subcontinents)
and 7.6% (+- 0.3%) Mideast (all Caucasus Area)
My green spot is floating around off the coast of East Anglia!

Knovas
09-07-12, 17:56
Thanks for sharing Mercia. I wonder if Doug changed something in his analysis, since your Mideast is fairly high compared to other English results I saw time ago. Maybe you'd like to try Dodecad or Eurogenes too, they do an exellent work.

Mercia
10-07-12, 02:28
Thanks for the advice regarding Dodecad and Eurogenes. I've checked my 23 and Me data with Eurogenes and my Caucasian component is between 7-8%, depending on the data set it is compared with. I'm amazed at how detailed the chromosome painting is and I'm looking forward to using this analysis tool again.

donfate
25-10-12, 09:18
This is what he told me. I've done some of the other admixture things and the usually have some kind of mix between European populations. When he says "English" does that exclude Scottish and welsh and Irish? I'm fairly certain I have these in my ancestry, is there a better test to determine between British groups?

"Most likely fit is 100% English (Western Europe)
The location error = 0.011242 with 1 group

The following are possible populations,
most likely at the top:

most likely at the top
English= 1.000

but it is clear that you do have some amount of more Continental European,
not a lot."

zanipolo
25-10-12, 09:46
I had mine done recently

Most likely fit is 100% Europe (various subcontinents)
most likely at the top
English= 0.341 Tuscan= 0.659 or
French= 0.493 Tuscan= 0.507 or
Irish= 0.271 Tuscan= 0.729 or

Spain= 0.522 Romania= 0.478 or
Hungary= 0.239 Italian= 0.761

Doug plotted me on the french-italian border basically around Nice

I preume tuscan means North_Italian same as FTDNA indicates

zanipolo
26-10-12, 09:21
I had mine done recently

Most likely fit is 100% Europe (various subcontinents)
most likely at the top
English= 0.341 Tuscan= 0.659 or
French= 0.493 Tuscan= 0.507 or
Irish= 0.271 Tuscan= 0.729 or

Spain= 0.522 Romania= 0.478 or
Hungary= 0.239 Italian= 0.761

Doug plotted me on the french-italian border basically around Nice

I preume tuscan means North_Italian same as FTDNA indicates

Doug confirm in his tests, that tuscan is central italy and Italian is North-italy

zanipolo
01-11-12, 10:08
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAyQAAAMkCAIAAAD GaHNTAAAgAElEQVR4nO3dP05j7YKt8T2JmzMBI2LGQHCQYAoVX yQsgk56BA06QkKeQl8yJEfOTwUdVFAZknWlO4bu1Dfwf2MbbL9 r7XdtP1tPwKGqfkUZvPf6bPBp/ud//puIiIiIFDVN0/zP//z3//u/n0RERERUtrf/+Lfl2Pr75zcRERERFYyxRURERCSMsUVEREQkjLFFREREJIyxRU RERCSMsUVEREQkTDi2/hcHBwcHBwcHRxePf/3rX7WMrQvZ0TRNIo5swxNlKY5sw5FteKIsxZGdOGOrXhzZhifK UhzZhiPb8ERZiiM7ccZWvTiyDU+UpTiyDUe24YmyFEd24oyten FkG54oS3FkG45swxNlKY7sxBlb9eLINjxRluLINhzZhifKUhzZ iTO26sWRbXiiLMWRbTiyDU+UpTiyE2ds1Ysj2/BEWYoj23BkG54oS3FkJ87YqhdHtuGJshRHtuHINjxRluLITpyx VS+ObMMTZSmObMORbXiiLMWRnThjq14c2YYnylIc2YYj2/BEWYojO3HGVr04sg1PlKU4sg1HtuGJshRHduKMrXpxZBueKEtx ZBuObMMTZSmO7MQZW/XiyDY8UZbiyDYc2YYnylIc2YkzturFkW14oizFkW04sg1PlKU4 shNnbNWLI9vwRFmKI9twZBueKEtxZCfO2KoXR7bhibIUR7bhyD Y8UZbiyE6csVUvjmzDE2UpjmzDkW14oizFkZ04Y6teHNmGJ8pS HNmGI9vwRFmKIztxxla9OLINT5SlOLINR7bhibIUR3biFY2tf/6jmTZpiIiObHoa+T//e2eLU01Q+/+xnDaJKoyxRUSdjbFFRDXE2CKizsbYIqIaYmwRUWdjbBFRDTG2 iKizMbaIqIYYW0TU2RhbRFRDjC0i6myMLSKqIcYWEXU2xhYR1Z B/bD3fN7dvjC0i0sfYIqIaco6t96fLpmmahrFFRJYYW0RUQzyyRU SdjbFFRDXE2CKizsbYIqIaan9sNesHY4uISsXYIqIaWj14ZIuI OhVji4hqqP1HthhbRCSKsUVENcTYIqLOxtgiohpibBFRZ2NsEV EN8QryRNTZGFtEVEOMLSLqbIwtIqohxhYRdTbGFhHVEGOLiDob Y4uIaoixRUSdjbFFRDXE2CKizsbYIqIaYmwRUWdjbBFRDTG2iK izMbaIqIYqHVsXsqNZ/zen4Mg2PFGW4sg2HNmGJ8pSHNmJM7bqxZFteKIsxZFtOLINT5S lOLITZ2zViyPb8ERZiiPbcGQbnihLcWQnztiqF0e24YmyFEe24 cg2PFGW4shOnLFVL45swxNlKY5sw5FteKIsxZGdOGOrXhzZhif KUhzZhiPb8ERZiiM78YrGVus/pUlUW19/sP/b1wjY85IHrf9ziIjSY2wRdS3GFhFRVTG2iLoWY4uIqKoYW0Rdi 7FFRFRVjC2irsXYIiKqKsYWUddibBERVRVji6hrMbaIiKqKsUX UtRhbRERVxdgi6lqMLSKiqqp0bL3dNbPj7pmxRXRQjC0ioqqqc WwN+735xnp/umzuXxlbRAfE2CIiqqoax9bG8LrqvzO2iH4eY4uIqKoqH1s8sk V0cIwtIqKqqnpsDfu95vJhOP+fzfrB2CLaGmOLiKiqjjscY2tj afHIFtEPY2wREVVVpY9s/WRpMbaItsbYIiKqqirH1utt09y+/eB3MraIvsbYIiKqqhrH1vJFtpqmaRp+GpHooBhbRERVVePY+nm MLaKvMbaIiKqKsUXUtRhbRERVxdgi6lqMLSKiqmJsEXUtxhYRU VUxtoi6FmOLiKiqGFtEXYuxRURUVYwtoq7F2CIiqqr4sXXcP+A nR3PsrdMujmzDE2UpjmzDkW14oizFkZ04Y6teHNmGJ8pSHNmGI 9vwRFmKIztxxla9OLINT5SlOLINR7bhibIUR3bijK16cWQbnih LcWQbjmzDE2UpjuzEGVv14sg2PFGW4sg2HNmGJ8pSHNmJM7bqx ZFteKIsxZFtOLINT5SlOLITr2hstf7znERx7Xmhh42XhGj9QyW iUyp++U+cRIwtxhZRCzG2iM6k4pf/xEnE2GJsEbUQY4voTCp++U+cRIwtxhZRCzG2iM6k4pf/xEnE2GJsEbUQY4voTCp++U+cRIwtxhZRCzG2iM6k4pf/xEnE2GJsEbUQY4voTCp++U+cRIwtxhZRCzG2iM6k4pf/xEnE2GJsEbUQY4voTCp++U+cRIyt3X/mrpke96+MLaLCMbaIzqTil//EScTY2tHrbXP5MPzz+++f5/vm9o2xRVQ0xhbRmVT88p84iRhb3/b+dNl7+mBsEZWMsUV0JhW//CdOIsbWd308XPHIFlHpGFtEZ1Lxy3/iJGJs7WvY7218z1azfjC2iI6LsUV0JnFEH86nEfd9jzxji+iIG FtEZ1Lxx1qawMefdLIa9730w7Dfu+q/M7aICsbYIjqTil/+EycRY2v3E4h3zzyyRSSKsUV0JhW//CdOIsbW7j8zf52tPQ9rMbaIjouxRXQmFb/8J04ixtapMbaIjoixRXQmFb/8J04ixhZji6iFGFtEZ1Lxy3/iJGJsMbaIWoixRXQmFb/8J04ixhZji6iFGFtEZ1Lxy3/iJGJsMbaIWoixRXQmFb/8J04ixhZji6iFGFtEZ1Lxy3/iJGJsMbaIWoixRXQmFb/8J04ixlaBsaX7R4Z+epBteKIsxZFtOLINT5SlOLITZ2zViyPb8 ERZiiPbcGQbnihLcWQnztiqF0e24YmyFEe24cg2PFGW4shOnLF VL45swxNlKY5sw5FteKIsxZGdOGOrXhzZhifKUhzZhiPb8ERZi iM7ccZWvTiyDU+UpTiyDUe24YmyFEd24oytenFkG54oS3FkG45 swxNlKY7sxCsaW62/igkd3fSVnPa85lPrHyERkbqvL2t3+kU6cbgkymqcsUUFYmwRET G2cmU1ztiiAjG2iIgYW7myGmdsUYEYW0REjK1cWY0ztqhAjC0i IsZWrqzGGVtUIMYWERFjK1dW44wtKhBji4iIsZUrq3HGFhWIsU VExNjKldW4aWy93TVX/XfGVldjbBERMbZyZTVuGVsfD1cNY6vLMbaIiBhbubIaN4yt96f L3v1dj7HV4RhbRESMrVxZjevH1uttc/c87DO2uhxji4iIsZUrq3H12Hq+b27f/vzeGFvN+sHYSo+xRUT0dWxxcEwP7dhabCwe2ep2jC0iIh7ZypX VuHZsPV2uLbs9e4uxFR1ji4iIsZUrq3HTSz/wyFa3Y2wRETG2cmU1ztiiAjG2iIgYW7myGucV5KlAjC0iIsZWr qzGGVtUIMYWERFjK1dW44wtKhBji4iIsZUrq3HGFhWIsUVExNj KldU4Y4sKxNgiImJs5cpqnLFFBWJsERExtnJlNc7YogIxtoiIG Fu5shpnbFGBGFtERIytXFmNVzS2dP/I0E8Psg1PlKU4sg1HtuGJshRHduKMrXpxZBueKEtxZBuObMMTZ SmO7MQZW/XiyDY8UZbiyDYc2YYnylIc2YkzturFkW14oizFkW04sg1PlKU4 shNnbNWLI9vwRFmKI9twZBueKEtxZCfO2KoXR7bhibIUR7bhyD Y8UZbiyE68orHV+k/t0v669/oOGz+nvfoD20R0Jp1+HQ1dAMhOnLFFP42xRUTd6/TraOgCQHbijC36aYwtIupep19HQxcAshNnbNFPY2wRUfc6/ToaugCQnThji34aY4uIutfp19HQBYDsxBlb9NMYW0TUvU6/joYuAGQnztiin8bYIqLudfp1NHQBIDtxxhb9NMYWEXWv06+joQ sA2Ymrx9bzfbM4ek8fjK3gGFtE1L1Ov46GLgBkJ24YW7dvPLLV iRhbRNS9Tr+Ohi4AZCcuHlsfD1eXD0PGVidibBFR9zr9Ohq6AJ CduH5szZ9EvOq/M7aiY2wRUfc6/ToaugCQnbh4bL3eNrNHtt6fLpv719n7m/WDsRURY4uIuhcHh+Hw/TTisN/b8+AWY6v+GFtE1L1Of9CiyXy4BdmJM7bopzG2iKh7nX4dDV0Ay E5cO7aG/V5z9/z3z++/f57veemH8BhbRNS9Tr+Ohi4AZCcuf2Tr7W72hCXfIJ8eY4uIut fp19HQBYDsxHkFefppjC0i6l6nX0dDFwCyE2ds0U9jbBFR9zr9 Ohq6AJCdOGOLfhpji4i61+nX0dAFgOzEGVv00xhbRNS9Tr+Ohi 4AZCfO2KKfxtgiou51+nU0dAEgO3HGFv00xhYRda/Tr6OhCwDZiTO26Kcxtoioe51+HQ1dAMhOnLFFP42xRUTd6/TraOgCQHbiFY0t3T8y9NODbMMTZSmObMORbXiiLMWRnThjq14c 2YYnylIc2YYj2/BEWYojO3HGVr04sg1PlKU4sg1HtuGJshRHduKMrXpxZBueKEtx ZBuObMMTZSmO7MQZW/XiyDY8UZbiyDYc2YYnylIc2YkzturFkW14oizFkW04sg1PlKU4 shOvaGydww/eL15roHj/9Z+Taa3/G8u255UmzuELhoimnX61YwEgt4gztqwxtg6NsUVEE8YWslhW44 wta4ytQ2NsEdGEsYUsltU4Y8saY+vQGFtENGFsIYtlNc7YssbY OjTGFhFNGFvIYlmNM7asMbYOjbFFRBPGFrJYVuOMLWuMrUNjbB HRhLGFLJbVOGPLGmPr0BhbRDRhbCGLZTXO2LLG2Do0xhYRTRhb yGJZjevH1uttMz3unhlbjK1DY2wR0YSxhSyW1bh6bD3fN8396+ +/f36/3TVX/XfGFmProBhbRDRhbCGLZTUuHluvt83lw5CnEecxtg6NsUVEE8Y WslhW49qxNez39j97yNhibO2PsUVEE8YWslhW4/KxdXV3e/Xle7aa9WMxthaLoasZxtYptX4+/Rpji4gmDQdH9qF/ZGv2NOL70+Xsm7f2PLLV+hhibNUWY4uIJjyyhSyW1bj8e7YW3x Q/7Pe+/Qb51scQY6u2GFtENGFsIYtlNW74acTbNx7ZYmwdG2OLiCaMLWS xrMbrep2t1scQY6u2GFtENGFsIYtlNV7XK8i3PoYYW7XF2CKiC WMLWSyrccYWY4uxRUS1d/rVjgWA3CLO2GJsMbaIqPZOv9qxAJBbxBlbjC3GFhHV3ulXOxYA cos4Y4uxxdgioto7/WrHAkBuEWdsMbYYW0RUe6df7VgAyC3ijC3GFmOLiGrv9KsdCwC 5RbyisaX7R4Z+epBteKIsxZFtOLINT5SlOLITZ2zViyPb8ERZi iPbcGQbnihLcWQnztiqF0e24YmyFEe24cg2PFGW4shOnLFVL45 swxNlKY5sw5FteKIsxZGdOGOrXhzZhifKUhzZhiPb8ERZiiM7c cZWvTiyDU+UpTiyDUe24YmyFEd24hWNrdZ/tJiqav+LPkxzfjyt/KVE1Sa6JiVep0MXALITZ2xRpTG2iGpOdE1KvE6HLgBkJ87Yokp jbBHVnOialHidDl0AyE6csUWVxtgiqjnRNSnxOh26AJCdOGOLK o2xRVRzomtS4nU6dAEgO3HGFlUaY4uo5kTXpMTrdOgCQHbijC2 qNMYWUc2JrkmJ1+nQBYDsxBlbVGmMLaKaE12TEq/ToQsA2YkztqjSGFtENSe6JiVep0MXALIT146tYb/XrB23b4wt+lmMLaKaE12TEq/ToQsA2YkbH9n6eLi6e+aRLfphjC2imhNdkxKv06ELANmJ+8bW2 13v6YOnEemnMbaIak50TUq8TocuAGQn7hpbHw9Xlw/D3b+BsUUbMbaIak50TUq8TocuAGQnbhpbw37v/nX5P9e/kathbNHXGFtENcfBwfHzwzO2nu93f2s8j2zR1hhbRDUnegCgQX bhyE7cMbaG/d5V/33/72Fs0UaMLaKaE12TEq/ToQsA2Ykbxtb70+W+b41nbNHWGFtENSe6JiVep0MXALIT14+t1 9tm9ys+MLZoV4wtopoTXZMSr9OhCwDZifMK8lRpjC2imhNdkxK v06ELANmJM7ao0hhbRDUnuiYlXqdDFwCyE2dsUaUxtohqTnRNS rxOhy4AZCfO2KJKY2wR1ZzompR4nQ5dAMhOnLFFlcbYIqo50TU p8TodugCQnThjiyqNsUVUc6JrUuJ1OnQBIDtxxhZVGmOLqOZE1 6TE63ToAkB24hWNLd0/MvTTg2zDE2UpjmzDkW14oizFkZ04Y6teHNmGJ8pSHNmGI9vwRF mKIztxxla9OLINT5SlOLINR7bhibIUR3bijK16cWQbnihLcWQb jmzDE2UpjuzEGVv14sg2PFGW4sg2HNmGJ8pSHNmJM7bqxZFteK IsxZFtOLINT5SlOLITZ2zViyPb8ERZiiPbcGQbnihLcWQnXtHY OvFFX3gZpLLtf5mr1j88ItrIduUIveAlylIc2Ykztmh7jC2irG xXjtALXqIsxZGdOGOLtsfYIsrKduUIveAlylIc2Ykztmh7jC2i rGxXjtALXqIsxZGdOGOLtsfYIsrKduUIveAlylIc2Ykztmh7jC 2irGxXjtALXqIsxZGdOGOLtsfYIsrKduUIveAlylIc2Ykztmh7 jC2irGxXjtALXqIsxZGduHxsDfu9pmmaprnqvzO2gmJsEWVlu3 KEXvASZSmO7MTFY+vj4aq5ffvz+++f5/um9/TB2IqJsUWUle3KEXrBS5SlOLIT14+ty4fh9A/fNfevjK2YGFtEWdmuHKEXvERZiiM7cfXTiO9Pl9MHtJ7vZw9xM bYyYmwRZWW7coRe8BJlKY7sxPXfIP/xcNU0zfpziM36MR1b//Wfk1NajK0THZq2f2y1/uFRx2p9qXQgDg6Oag/b04iLh7h2PrJ14smasVU2xhY5a32pdCDbf6brZCmeKEtxZCeuH VvDfm/xQ4irbzO26o+xRc5aXyodyHblCL3gJcpSHNmJix/Zer1tlo9sffMN8ieerBlbZWNskbPWl0oHsl05Qi94ibIUR3bi8 u/ZerubP2N597zntzG2aouxRc5aXyodyHblCL3gJcpSHNmJV/QK8ieerBlbZWNskbPWl0oHsl05Qi94ibIUR3bijC3aHmOLnLW+ VDqQ7coResFLlKU4shNnbNH2GFvkrPWl0oFsV47QC16iLMWRnT hji7bH2CJnrS+VDmS7coRe8BJlKY7sxBlbtD3GFjlrfal0INuV I/SClyhLcWQnztii7TG2yFnrS6UD2a4coRe8RFmKIztxxhZtj7FF zlpfKh3IduUIveAlylIc2Ykztmh7jC1y1vpS6UC2K0foBS9Rlu LITryisaX7R4Z+epBteKIsxZFtOLINT5SlOLITZ2zViyPb8ERZ iiPbcGQbnihLcWQnztiqF0e24YmyFEe24cg2PFGW4shOnLFVL4 5swxNlKY5sw5FteKIsxZGdOGOrXhzZhifKUhzZhiPb8ERZiiM7 ccZWvTiyDU+UpTiyDUe24YmyFEd24hWNrdZ/cLrzLV4d4/T2vDDE9LUh4mr9s0M0rdTJnQteB2QpjuzEGVtnFGOLsUX1V+rk zgWvA7IUR3bijK0zirHF2KL6K3Vy54LXAVmKIztxxtYZxdhibF H9lTq5c8HrgCzFkZ04Y+uMYmwxtqj+Sp3cueB1QJbiyE6csXVG MbYYW1R/pU7uXPA6IEtxZCfO2DqjGFuMLaq/Uid3LngdkKU4shNnbJ1RjC3GFtVfqZM7F7wOyFIc2YnLx9bbXT M97l8ZWy3H2GJsUf2VOrlzweuALMWRnbh4bL3eNpcPwz+///55vm9u3xhbrcbYYmxR/ZU6uXPB64AsxZGduHZsDfu9q/774u09D24xtgwxthhbVH+lTu5c8DogS3FkJ257ZOv96bJZDC/GVisxthhbVH+lTu5c8DogS3FkJ277nq3e/d3yUa5m/WBseWJsMbao/jg4OLp3+H4a8e2OR7ZajrHF2KL6K/Vf0g2PLuTLUhzZidvG1vvT5b4fSGRsGWJsMbao/kqd3LngdUCW4shOXP4N8s3d898/v/++3jb8NGLbMbYYW1R/pU7uXPA6IEtxZCfO62ydUYwtxhbVX6mTOxe8DshSHNmJ8wryZx Rji7FF9Vfq5M4FrwOyFEd24oytM4qxxdii+it1cueC1wFZiiM7 ccbWGcXYYmxR/ZU6uXPB64AsxZGdOGPrjGJsMbao/kqd3LngdUCW4shOnLF1RjG2GFtUf6VO7lzwOiBLcWQnztg6oxh bjC2qv1Indy54HZClOLITZ2ydUYwtxhbVX6mTOxe8DshSHNmJM 7bOKMYWY4vqr9TJnQteB2QpjuzEKxpbun9k6KcH2YYnylIc2YY j2/BEWYojO3HGVr04sg1PlKU4sg1HtuGJshRHduKMrXpxZBueKEtx ZBuObMMTZSmO7MQZW/XiyDY8UZbiyDYc2YYnylIc2YkzturFkW14oizFkW04sg1PlKU4 shNnbNWLI9vwRFmKI9twZBueKEtxZCde0dhq/SeuO9/+l2z4yR/nVRKIjqiV83uiLMUTZSmO7MQZW2cUY4uolVo5vyfKUjxRluLIT pyxdUYxtohaqZXze6IsxRNlKY7sxBlbZxRji6iVWjm/J8pSPFGW4shOnLF1RjG2iFqplfN7oizFE2UpjuzEGVtnFGOLqJ VaOb8nylI8UZbiyE6csXVGMbaIWqmV83uiLMUTZSmO7MQZW2cU Y4uolVo5vyfKUjxRluLITpyxdUYxtohaqZXze6IsxRNlKY7sxB Vj6/m+uX1b/Jm7ZnbcPTO22o2xRdRKrZzfE2UpnihLcWQnXnZsvT9dTofVfGx 9PFxdPgxnv9R7+mBstRlji6iVWjm/J8pSPFGW4shOXPzI1uvt4gGtt7vm/pWx1WaMLaJWauX8nihL8URZiiM7ce3YGvZ7V/33v1/eZmy1EmOLqJVaOb8nylI8UZbiyE68nbHVrB+MLU+MLaJW4uDgO PODR7bOKMYWUSu18h/TibIUT5SlOLIT53u2zijGFlErtXJ+T5SleKIsxZGduHhs8dOIN cXYImqlVs7vibIUT5SlOLIT53W2zijGFlErtXJ+T5SleKIsxZG dOK8gf0YxtohaqZXze6IsxRNlKY7sxBlbZxRji6iVWjm/J8pSPFGW4shOnLF1RjG2iFqplfN7oizFE2UpjuzEGVtnFGOLqJ VaOb8nylI8UZbiyE6csXVGMbaIWqmV83uiLMUTZSmO7MQZW2cU Y4uolVo5vyfKUjxRluLITpyxdUYxtohaqZXze6IsxRNlKY7sxC saW7p/ZOinB9mGJ8pSHNmGI9vwRFmKIztxxla9OLINT5SlOLINR7bhib IUR3bijK16cWQbnihLcWQbjmzDE2UpjuzEGVv14sg2PFGW4sg2 HNmGJ8pSHNmJM7bqxZFteKIsxZFtOLINT5SlOLITZ2zViyPb8E RZiiPbcGQbnihLcWQnXtHY4jUFuteeV5rg003nUIvn90RZiifK UhzZiTO2SBhji868Fs/vibIUT5SlOLITZ2yRMMYWnXktnt8TZSmeKEtxZCfO2CJhjC068 1o8vyfKUjxRluLITpyxRcIYW3TmtXh+T5SleKIsxZGdOGOLhDG 26Mxr8fyeKEvxRFmKIztxxhYJY2zRmdfi+T1RluKJshRHduKML RLG2KIzr8Xze6IsxRNlKY7sxBlbJIyxRWdei+f3RFmKJ8pSHNm JK8bW831z+/bNexhbZxFji868Fs/vibIUT5SlOLITLzu23p8um6ZpmuW0+voextYZxdiiM6/F83uiLMUTZSmO7MR5ZIuEMbbozGvx/J4oS/FEWYojO3HGFgljbNGZ1+L5PVGW4omyFEd24u2MrWb9YGx1NcYW nXkcHBwcTdPwyBYJY2zRmdfif0wnylI8UZbiyE6csUXCGFt05r V4fk+UpXiiLMWRnThji4QxtujMa/H8nihL8URZiiM7ccYWCWNs0ZnX4vk9UZbiibIUR3bivII8CWNs 0ZnX4vk9UZbiibIUR3bijC0SxtiiM6/F83uiLMUTZSmO7MQZWySMsUVnXovn90RZiifKUhzZiTO2SBhji 868Fs/vibIUT5SlOLITZ2yRMMYWnXktnt8TZSmeKEtxZCfO2CJhjC068 1o8vyfKUjxRluLITpyxRcIYW3TmtXh+T5SleKIsxZGdeEVjS/ePDP30INvwRFmKI9twZBueKEtxZCfO2KoXR7bhibIUR7bhyDY8 UZbiyE6csVUvjmzDE2UpjmzDkW14oizFkZ04Y6teHNmGJ8pSHN mGI9vwRFmKIztxxla9OLINT5SlOLINR7bhibIUR3bijK16cWQb nihLcWQbjmzDE2UpjuzEGVv14sg2PFGW4sg2HNmGJ8pSHNmJVz S2Wn9FnOj2vKJV6x8bUff65z9mTf/n0afgxMtS6AUvUZbiyE6csdWRGFtEzuofW4uP8CcdJIde8BJlK Y7sxBlbHYmxReSMsSU6Eq/T3CAdkNU4Y6sjMbaInDG2REfidZobpAOyGmdsdSTGFpEzxpboS LxOc4N0QFbjjK2OxNgicsbYEh2J12lukA7Iapyx1ZEYW0TOGFu iI/E6zQ3SAVmNM7Y6EmOLyBljS3QkXqe5QTogq3HF2Hq+b27fFn/mrpkdd8+MLV2MLSJn5zy2Xj4nm8d4cHPEh3gzGE9Gj+vva65fZ u9c/OrXN75n147pn9l5U/+Q3X2ELgBkJ152bL0/XU6H1WxsDfu9+cZ6f7ps7l8ZW6oYW0TOznlszT7mkzfK9rG1uE FOGlurv+1xNJmMHhlbyG3i8ke2Fg37vav+O2NLFGOLyBlja9tG eRytPZa0550XO4TFI1uLP7Xy+NTa7z+EvRmMx4Pr5Ye9+ifXnc 1fPeQG0RyJwyVRVuO2scUjW9oYW0TOGFtfN83jaP504vKt7e+c HSc8jbjAthjbV+D45bpZ+yC2sNt+9ec3iOZIHC6Jsho3ja1hv9 dcPgzn/7NZPxm7DBwAACAASURBVBhbp8fYInK2MbYqPA4aW8cc1y+fk+G v5f/+NVz+z1/DyefL9a537hLW37nnjTVq9a/YxV6/fK7/1at/cOuH8ZXl4DjhcIytjaXFI1uKGFtEznhka/Oxn7X/eTMYjwc3O965/Y/M8R89srXxJOO37OKRrY0/vOVbwTZ/9ec3iObQ4chOXD62frK0GFunx9gicsbY2vZ96KvfUDUdQFvfOT 9OGlu7l9BX9nE0mX3P1uyb5dd+2/qG2/zVn98gmiNxuCTKalw8tl5vm23fLM/YKh5ji8gZY6uS79n6Abvy04irv3QzGE/WH37b+qs/v0E0R+JwSZTVuHZsLV9kq2mapuGnEXUxtoicMbYK/TTi5k8cLsfW7JdHj4s3tv804pdJtPd1tpa/OB6NVkbW9Hdt+9Uf3yCaI3G4JMpqnFeQ70iMLSJnjC3RkXid5g bpgKzGGVsdibFF5IyxJToSr9PcIB2Q1ThjqyMxtoicMbZER+J1 mhukA7IaZ2x1JMYWkTPGluhIvE5zg3RAVuOMrY7E2CJyxtgSHY nXaW6QDshqnLHVkRhbRM7qH1uJshRPlKU4shNnbHUkxhaRM8ZW HJ4oS3FkJ87Y6kiMLSJnjK04PFGW4shOvKKxpftHhn56kG14oi zFkW04sg1PlKU4shNnbNWLI9vwRFmKI9twZBueKEtxZCfO2KoX R7bhibIUR7bhyDY8UZbiyE6csVUvjmzDE2UpjmzDkW14oizFkZ 04Y6teHNmGJ8pSHNmGI9vwRFmKIztxxla9OLINT5SlOLINR7bh ibIUR3biFY2tg17v2NCeF1Pg9RSInLV+oky8eCTKUjxRluLITp yxxdgiqr3WT5SJF49EWYonylIc2YkzthhbRLXX+oky8eKx/wy20UEyN7VNluLITpyxxdgiqr3WT5SJFw/GVgdkKY7sxBlbjC2i2mv9RJl48WBsdUCW4shOnLHF2CKqvdZPl IkXD8ZWB2QpjuzEGVuMLaLaa/1EmXjxYGx1QJbiyE6cscXYIqq91k+UiRcPxlYHZCmO7MQVY+v5 vrl9W/yZu2Z63L8ytojomFo/USZePORj63E0WRzjwc2hH9/NYDwZPe7CBUeiLMWRnXjZsfX+dDldVvOx9XrbXD4MvywwxhYR/bzWT5SJFw/p2LoZjCcrU+lxdPjeYmy1jSM7cfkjWys7rPf0wdgiooNr/USZePFQjq1fo81ttTqdFg95zd9xMxiPB4O19678npvBeDwajWe/0jS/Nv/4+p8fD24Wf3rlg9j6ly7Zi4vH4SZb7OBrrwOyGneNrY+HKx7ZI qKjav1EmXjxEI6tX8M9j2M9zofYcn/dDMaLYfT1l9cfJVvai9+5+jtuBsv5tDLwdv2lC/ZxNPl8ub7Y+YDaSQdfex2Q1bhjbA37vY3v2WrWD8YWEe2J44jj oLF12PFrOBn+2v1rny/X67/v+uVz8QcWb399Y5NeUNcvnwtz9e3Fb/juL936Gzg4jIfzacR93yPP2CKiXbX+X6U6XCcLH9m6fhnvfGRr 9dvm50/0rT6atPaA1vobFxcXN4PPyXDt2cOb1Tc23l48nvXdX7r1N5Q7+ NrrgKzGbWPr97Dfu+q/M7aI6NBaP1EmXjxa+p6tx9HXZ+l+PrYuHofLsbX63OC3Y2vvX3 rxOJqMfgV+EqU4shPXjq1hv9fcPfPIFhGdUusnysSLh3Js7ftp xOW3Wm35Rqpvx9au79naP7a++0tXvmdr5bcWO/ja64Csxn2vs7XnYS3GFhHtqfUTZeLFQzq2Li72vM7W4hfm7906 thbf676+inb+NOLesfXNX3pxsfLTiKWnFl97nZDVOK8gz9giqr 3WT5SJFw/52NIciTc1N0gHZDXO2GJsEdVe6yfKxIsHY6sDshRHduKMLcYWU e21fqJMvHgwtjogS3FkJ87YYmwR1V7rJ8rEiwdjqwOyFEd24ow txhZR7bV+oky8eDC2OiBLcWQnzthibBHVXusnysSLB2OrA7IUR 3bijC3GFlHttX6iTLx4JMpSPFGW4shOnLHF2CKqvdZPlIkXj0R ZiifKUhzZiVc0tnT/yNBPD7INT5SlOLINR7bhibIUR3bijK16cWQbnihLcWQbjmzDE2 UpjuzEGVv14sg2PFGW4sg2HNmGJ8pSHNmJM7bqxZFteKIsxZFt OLINT5SlOLITZ2zViyPb8ERZiiPbcGQbnihLcWQnztiqF0e24Y myFEe24cg2PFGW4shOvKKx1fprPfDSD0RHtLjLLN7Tyuks9CyM bMMTZSmO7MQZW4wtopNibCFH4ImyFEd24owtxhbRSTG26pQP+i QeJHNT22QpjuzEGVuMLaKTYmzVKR/0STxI5qa2yVIc2YkzthhbRCfF2KpTPuiTeJDMTW2TpTiyE2dsM baIToqxVad80CfxIJmb2iZLcWQnzthibBGdFGOrTvmgT+JBMje 1TZbiyE6cscXYIjopxlad8kGfxINkbmqbLMWRnThji7FFdFKMr Trlgz6JB8nc1DZZiiM7ccXYer5vbt82/uRdc9V/Z2wRdS/GVp3yQZ/Eg+Tm+mU82TjGg5syH3biTc3XXgdkNV52bL0/XTZN0zQbY+vj4aphbBF1M8ZWnfJBn8SD5Ob6ZTwZPWo+7MSbmq +9Dshq3PDI1vvTZe/+rsfYIupkjK065YM+iQfJO8fWzWD5/sXbN4PxeDQaTyazX3oczR4MWwiPo8loMJg+WDZ+uV58MF9/50lH4idRiiM7cf3Yer1t7p6HfcYWUTdjbNUpH/RJPEg+eGytD6vZM45rb82fh3wcTSbDx/XfuaqeciR+EqU4shNXj63Z2xtjq1k/GFtEuX0dWxw1HAd9Eg87rl8+N75l6/Plevb+4a/l7xn+2nhn82u49vb0j/0aTlb/2OKd0zc2/hQHR+ShHVuLjcUjW0RdjUe26pQP+iQeJB/+yNaXd87+x+LhrOX31/8aTn/H4jnEYt+An/hJlOLITlw6thbfLz879uwtxhZRaIytOuWDPokHycePrYvH0ZZn FFfH1s3L5+f8nYW/Bz/xkyjFkZ246aUfeGSLqKsxtuqUD/okHiTv/mnE5WxafqfW+rdc7fyercV3z3++3Oz8nScdiZ9EKY7sxBlbjC2 ik2Js1Skf9Ek8SN72OluzsXQz+6HCyXgwGG0bWzt+GnH284o7f hqxzIt4JX4SpTiyE+cV5BlbRCfF2KpTPuiTeJBc+mNee+Qq8ab ma68DshpnbDG2iE6KsVWnfNAn8SCZsWWTpTiyE2dsMbaIToqxV ad80CfxIJmb2iZLcWQnzthibBGdFGOrTvmgT+JBMje1TZbiyE6 cscXYIjopxlad8kGfxINkbmqbLMWRnThji7FFdFKMLeQIPFGW4 shOnLHF2CI6KcYWcgSeKEtxZCde0djS/SNDPz3INjxRluLINhzZhifKUhzZiTO26sWRbXiiLMWRbTiyDU+ UpTiyE2ds1Ysj2/BEWYoj23BkG54oS3FkJ87YqhdHtuGJshRHtuHINjxRluLITpyx VS+ObMMTZSmObMORbXiiLMWRnThjq14c2YYnylIc2YYj2/BEWYojO/GKxlbrr/XgfA2Irz8tT1Rzpc44nIWR28ITZSmO7MQZW4wtou8rdcbhLIzc Fp4oS3FkJ87YYmwRfV+pMw5nYZv8X/85+XkHydzUNlmKIztxxhZji+j7Sp1xOAvbZMZWB2QpjuzEGVuM LaLvK3XG4SxskxlbHZClOLITZ2wxtoi+r9QZh7OwTWZsdUCW4s hOnLHF2CL6vlJnHM7CNpmx1QFZiiM7ccYWY4vo+0qdcTgL22TG VgdkKY7sxBlbjC2i7yt1xuEsbJMZWx2QpTiyE1eMref75vZt+f bi6D19MLZmMbYoq1JnHM7CNlk4tq5fxpPJZPS4eM/jaP6/bwbj1V+YHdvfux3fc4McwBwon3bwtdcBWY2XHVvvT5fTXbU6th Zv88jWMsYWZVXqjMNZ2CaLx9Z4PBrczN7xOBqP984gxlaNOLIT Fz+y9fFwdfkwZGx9ibFFWZU643AWtsnisTUajcaztXUzGI1G4y 2PbD2OJpPJZDIZL3555Z2rs+lmMJ69czL81Wz86fnvXP7B426Q xE+iFEd24vqxNX8S8ar/zthaxNiirEqdcTgL22T12Hp8HE1H0M1gNHgcfB1bj6PJbI4tn2 VcvnPrb7y4GXxOhvPfOPvl5e/kkS3kzJv6Qj62Xm+b2SNb70+Xzf3r7Pc06wdji6jyOOKOg8bWY fT1y+dk+Ov65XP4q2muXz6Hv6bvWfxS0zTNr+HsjdX3/hpOPl+up+9c/Q2LY/HO1d+5/vce9rFycFRxqL9Bftmw39vz4BZji6jmSv3nXcN/8rpk+SNbFzeD0eDm4nE0elw+5vT1jYuLi+XjVMunBqfPL65829 fincPZn1o+t7h83ItHtpBFshpnbDG2iL6v1BmHs7BN1o+ti8fR eDAYjQc32zbW8nnAlfeuvnNxPI4my6cMPxdja/XXvzz1eMSR+EmU4shOXDu2hv1ec/c8fycv/bCMsUVZlTrjcBa2yYaxdfE4mj3stO0Brf3fs7V9Qt0MPiefg5u 17+NibCEbZDUuf2Tr7W72hCXfIL8aY4uyKnXG4Sxskx1j65tnD +dPBG7/acTlc4grTxiOhp+bP3w42QT5aUTkPJxXkGdsEX1fqTMOZ2GbLB xb3NQuWYojO3HGFmOL6PtKnXE4C9tkxlYHZCmO7MQZW4wtou8r dcbhLGyTGVsdkKU4shNnbDG2iL6v1BmHs7BNZmx1QJbiyE6csc XYIvq+UmcczsI2mbHVAVmKIztxxhZji+j7Sp1xOAsjt4UnylIc 2YkzthhbRN9X6ozDWRi5LTxRluLITryisaX7R4Z+epBteKIsxZ FtOLINT5SlOLITZ2zViyPb8ERZiiPbcGQbnihLcWQnztiqF0e2 4YmyFEe24cg2PFGW4shOnLFVL45swxNlKY5sw5FteKIsxZGdOG OrXhzZhifKUhzZhiPb8ERZiiM7ccZWvTiyDU+UpTiyDUe24Ymy FEd24oytenFkG54oS3FkG45swxNlKY7sxCsaW62/klD9bX0ZsMUv7XkxsBNfaaz1fzjtSnReSDxXhp6FkW14oizFkZ 04YyspxhZtJDovJJ4rQ8/COvnp359+3kEyN7VNluLITpyxlRRjizYSnRcSz5WhZ2HGlg1Pl KU4shNnbCXF2KKNROeFxHNl6FmYsWXDE2UpjuzEGVtJMbZoI9F 5IfFcGXoWZmzZ8ERZiiM7ccZWUowt2kh0Xkg8V4aehRlbNjxRl uLITpyxlRRjizYSnRcSz5WhZ2HGlg1PlKU4shNnbCXF2KKNROe FxHNl6FmYsWXDE2UpjuzEFWPr+b65fVv8z9fbZnrcPTO2ToyxR RuJzguJ58rQs3Ds2HocTRbH6PHQD+5mMJ7+qcUba/jG8TiajAc3PwO/+bAlB197HZDVeNmx9f50OR1Wi7H1fN8096+///75/XbXXPXfGVunxNiijUTnhcRzZehZOHNs/RqtLKybwfjbLbR5HDS2Hkej0ejQv+HrkfhJlOLITlz8yNbrbXP 5MORpxEIxtmgj0Xkh8VwZehaOHFvXL+sLafWRp8UjXvPfsDqnZ m+v/J6bwXgyGq38mS83yM1gPB7cPK6treXDarv+li2PuSV+EqU4shP Xjq1hv7f/2UPG1kExtmgj0Xkh8VwZehaOHFvN9WA82fpo1nJ2Ld7aMrY23l j7I9cbN8h0a11cPI4WyvLNpb18a2X5rT9slvhJlOLITlw+tq7u bq++fM9Ws34wtn4YY4s24uDYdRw0to75C34N548ffb5cL941/LX85c+X66a5fvlcvHPx9tc3Nt6eH9cvnzN9ac/ljd/35c+ufzwcHG0e+ke2Zk8jvj9dzr55i0e2jo6xRRuJ/iOsQXbhOtn304iLb9paeyRp/pDU949srf3qrzV85RnBzScNp8f2B7FWvnufR7aQq8Dl37O1+Kb 4Yb/HN8ifGGOLNhKdFxLPlaFn4cix9Wu48ZN/8yf2Vp7rWzydd8rYmg+29b9l/S/efLLycfnN+zyNiFwNrn7ph8XbPLJVIMYWbSQ6LySeK0PPwpFja/2nEbd+p9bWt24G48khY+tmMF5bV9O1tfHt+BtjaxNcjrXET6IU R3bivM5WUowt2kh0Xkg8V4aehTPHVrP+Oltbf1BwOZMWT/qNB4PRyje0L34accfY2txai2215VnCFWflOcbRaOWhrcRPohRH duK8gnxSjC3aSHReSDxXhp6FY8eW6ki8qblBOiCrccZWUowt2k h0Xkg8V4aehRlbNjxRluLITpyxlRRjizYSnRcSz5WhZ2HGlg1P lKU4shNnbCXF2KKNROeFxHNl6FmYsWXDE2UpjuzEGVtJMbZoI9 F5IfFcGXoWZmzZ8ERZiiM7ccZWUowt2kh0Xkg8V4aehZFteKIs xZGdOGMrKcYWbSQ6LySeK0PPwsg2PFGW4shOnLGVFGOLNhKdFx LPlaFnYWQbnihLcWQnXtHY0v0jQz89yDY8UZbiyDYc2YYnylIc 2YkzturFkW14oizFkW04sg1PlKU4shNnbNWLI9vwRFmKI9twZB ueKEtxZCfO2KoXR7bhibIUR7bhyDY8UZbiyE6csVUvjmzDE2Up jmzDkW14oizFkZ04Y6teHNmGJ8pSHNmGI9vwRFmKIzvxisZW6z 9FX6o9L8HQ+sdGrSS69yae0RJlKY5swxNlKY7sxBlb5WNs0Uai e2/iGS1RluLINjxRluLITpyxVT7GFm0kuvcmntESZSkulA/5Gj1M5qZ2yVIc2YkztsrH2KKNRPfexDNaoizFGVs2PFGW4shOn LFVPsYWbSS69yae0RJlKc7YsuGJshRHduKMrfIxtmgj0b038Yy WKEtxxpYNT5SlOLITZ2yVj7FFG4nuvYlntERZijO2bHiiLMWRn Thjq3yMLdpIdO9NPKMlylKcsWXDE2UpjuzEFWPr+b65ffvz+++ f38N+r1k7Zu9nbNFZJbr3Jp7REmUpnjy2HkeT8eCm3Ed8MxhPR r8Sb2q+9vJlNV52bL0/Xe4eVR8PV3fPPLJFZ5jo3pt4RkuUpXjw2HocjUajomtrBRccib IUR3bi2ke21v7wXe/pg6cR6RwT3XsTz2iJshSPHVs3g/F4cPO4srZuBuPxYDCaTCaTyWQ8uLl4XHl7dszfNRk9Lv/QaDSeTCajx7VHtha/c/6nbwbjycYfPvAGCfwkSnFkJ+4aWx8PV5cPQ75nq+2PjVpJdO9N PKMlylI8dWxNt9bFxeNodTfNd9B0GC3fnv2WxfOOy/et/KGVpxG//pmVpyxXfvHgD1tz8LXXAVmNm8bWsN+7f13+z2b9YGxRt+PgaOF Qfo1ev3x+vlw3TdP8Gk6Gvzbet/72r+Fk+vbijZU/dv3yOf/zy7dX37nlWP6VHBwph2dsbX9ikUe26EwS/adSg2yRpbhQPuRr9DC5uV4+pTdZfQhr8YTh6tuLB6UWzwyuPD+ 4+jDV4pGt1T+9cqz8eR7ZQg7DHWNr2O9d9d/304wt6nCie2/iGS1RluKRY+v6Zbz+fVijx4ufja0vI2nX2Nr8nY+j9WcbGVvIW bhhbL0/Xe771njGFnU+0b038YyWKEvxxLF1/fK5NnZmI+rbsbXtra1ja/W90zc3f9sxPwSZ+EmU4shOXD+2Xm+b3a/4wNiic0h07008oyXKUjxxbL18Dr887DQe3Hw/tnb8jOHXsbXldy5/GHE8Gh310FbiJ1GKIztxXkG+fIwt2kh07008oyXKUjxxbHFT22 QpjuzEGVvlY2zRRqJ7b+IZLVGW4owtG54oS3FkJ87YKh9jizYS 3XsTz2iJshRnbNnwRFmKIztxxlb5GFu0kejem3hGS5SlOGPLhi fKUhzZiTO2ysfYoo1E997EM1qiLMUZWzY8UZbiyE6csVU+xhZt JLr3Jp7REmUpztiy4YmyFEd24oyt8jG2aCPRvTfxjJYoS3FkG5 4oS3FkJ87YKh9jizYS3XsTz2iJshRHtuGJshRHduIVjS3dPzL0 04NswxNlKY5sw5FteKIsxZGdOGOrXhzZhifKUhzZhiPb8ERZii M7ccZWvTiyDU+UpTiyDUe24YmyFEd24oytenFkG54oS3FkG45s wxNlKY7sxBlb9eLINjxRluLINhzZhifKUhzZiTO26sWRbXiiLM WRbTiyDU+UpTiyE69obLX+8/nT/vmP5p//4OUb6JjM997EM1qiLMWRbXiiLMWRnThjazPGFh2d+d6beEZLlK U4sg1PlKU4shNnbG3G2KKjM997E89oibIU18lPT5Ofd5DMTW2T pTiyE2dsbcbYoqMz33sTz2iJshRnbNnwRFmKIztxxtZmjC06Ov O9N/GMlihLccaWDU+UpTiyE2dsbcbYoqMz33sTz2iJshRnbNnwRFmK IztxxtZmjC06OvO9N/GMlihLccaWDU+UpTiyE2dsbcbYoqMz33sTz2iJshRnbNnwRFmK IztxxtZmjC06OvO9N/GMlihLccaWDU+UpTiyE1eMref75vZt/j+H/V7TNE3TXPXfGVvU7cz33sQzWqIsxZPH1uNoMh7cLN59MxhPJpO 1d13cDMaT0eMxePkjUZbiyE687Nh6f7qcLqv52Pp4uJq9/Xzf9J4+GFvU5cz33sQzWqIsxYPH1uNoNBotp9Xhu2ofLjgSZSm O7MTFj2x9PFxdPgynf/iuuX9lbFGXM997E89oibIUjx1bN4PxeHDzOF9bj6PJ9BgPHgfj 8Wg0nkwmo8e1Bbbye6YLbfZY2GQyWf6mxJuar70OyGpc/TTi+9Pl9AGttecWGVvUycz33sQzWqIsxVPH1nRrXVw8juY7abG rbgbjyZd3rj7wNXv6ceVZyJVfTLyp+drrgKzG5d+z9ffj4appm vXnEJv1g7FF3YiDo57joLF1KH798vn5ct00TfNrOBn+mr1r+tb ijV3v3HIsFA6Obh62pxEXD3HxyBZ1NvN/KulwZBuuk5WPbF0vn/9bPAe49sjW/FnB1Xeufef87Fg8szjhkS07juzEtWNr2O8tfghx9W3GFnUy870 38YyWKEvxyLF1/bK6nGbPJH47tja/ff5xtOXZxsibmq+9DshqXPzI1utts3xki2+Qp45nvvcmntESZS meOLauXz7XdtN0be0fW6vvnb65+dtm8y3xpuZrrwOyGpd/z9bb3fwZy7vnPTRjizqQ+d6beEZLlKV44th6+Rx+eYxqPHjcP7 Yuvv404vKHEcej0fz3Jd7UfO11QFbjvIL8ZowtOjrzvTfxjJYo S/HEscVNbZOlOLITZ2xtxtiiozPfexPPaImyFGds2fBEWYojO3HG 1maMLTo687038YyWKEtxxpYNT5SlOLITZ2xtxtiiozPfexPPaI myFGds2fBEWYojO3HG1maMLTo687038YyWKEtxxpYNT5SlOLIT Z2xtxtiiozPfexPPaImyFEe24YmyFEd24oytzRhbdHTme2/iGS1RluLINjxRluLITryisaX7R4Z+epBteKIsxZFtOLINT5SlO LITZ2zViyPb8ERZiiPbcGQbnihLcWQnztiqF0e24YmyFEe24cg 2PFGW4shOnLFVL45swxNlKY5sw5FteKIsxZGdOGOrXhzZhifKU hzZhiPb8ERZiiM7ccZWvTiyDU+UpTiyDUe24YmyFEd24hWNrX/+o/0f3Ze25+Ukpq838fNa/7ek1Pp9LPTUgGzDkW14oizFkZ04Y8sXY8tf6/ex0FMDsg1HtuGJshRHduKMLV+MLX+t38dCTw3INlwnT/40P+8gmZvaJktxZCfO2PLF2PLX+n0s9NSAbMMZWzY8UZbiyE6c seWLseWv9ftY6KkB2YYztmx4oizFkZ04Y8sXY8tf6/ex0FMDsg1nbNnwRFmKIztxxpYvxpa/1u9joacGZBvO2LLhibIUR3bijC1fjC1/rd/HQk8NyDacsWXDE2UpjuzEGVu+GFv+Wr+PhZ4akG04Y8uGJ8pSH NmJK8bW831z+7b4M3fN9Lh/ZWwxtty1fh8LPTUg2/DIsXX9Mp5sHOPBzSHEzWA8GT1u+YXH4eTzG2rnn/3mSPwkSnFkJ152bL0/XU6X1Xxsvd42lw/DLwuMscXY8tT6fSz01IBsw2PH1jFzZ3nsGkyPo+FweOBw++mR+ EmU4shOXPvI1rDfu+q//52/vefBLcYWY0tR6/ex0FMDsg3v2ti6GSwe9Fr+jsfR+vsW/3sDuRmMxy/Xv0ara2vzz64Pta1/3a4PO/CTKMWRnbj4acTlI1vvT5fNYngxthhbnlq/j4WeGpBteLfG1uNo8XzichI9jua/efm+rY9s3QzG48F10yz/wDd/dutft/vDDvwkSnFkJ277nq3e/d3yUa5m/WBsMbZEcXCc7XHQ2DrsuH753PiWrc+X683f9Gs4Gf6avfHll69 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 iiM7ccaWL8aWv9bvY6GnBmQbjmzDE2UpjuzEGVu+GFv+Wr+PhZ 4akG04sg1PlKU4shOvaGzp/pGhnx5kG54oS3FkG45swxNlKY7sxBlb9eLINjxRluLINhzZhif KUhzZiTO26sWRbXiiLMWRbTiyDU+UpTiyE2ds1Ysj2/BEWYoj23BkG54oS3FkJ87YqhdHtuGJshRHtuHINjxRluLITpyx VS+ObMMTZSmObMORbXiiLMWRnThjq14c2YYnylIc2YYj2/BEWYojO/GKxlbrr8nk7J//2PeyW61/eNEdcTfg1IDcFo5swxNlKY7sxBlb7cTY0nXE3YBTA3JbOLINT5 SlOLITZ2y1E2NL1xF3A04NyG3hyDY8UZbiyE6csdVOjC1dR9wN ODUgt4Uj2/BEWYojO3HGVjsxtnQdcTfg1IDcFo5swxNlKY7sxBlb7cTY0nXE 3YBTA3JbOLINT5SlOLITZ2y1E2NL1xF3A04NyG3hyDY8UZbiyE 6csdVOjC1dR9wNODUgt4Uj2/BEWYojO/HCY+vtrpkdd8+73sPYmjC2lB1xN+DUgNwWjmzDE2UpjuzES46t Yb83X1TvT5fN/evvvx8PV5cPw9l7ek8fjK1ZjC1dR9wNODUgt4Uj2/BEWYojO3HV04jDfu+q//739Xb1Ia77V8bWLMaWriPuBpwakNvCkW14oizFkZ24aGzNHtma Ta7V+cXYapoJY0vZEXcDTg3IbeHINjxRluLITlwytob9XnP5MP yzc2w16wdji7FVMA4ODg4OjqqO8mNrsbT+7h5bPLLF2NJ1xH9z NPx3GHJLOLINT5SlOLITLzy2VpfW3z+/+Z6tXTG2dB1xN+DUgNwWjmzDE2UpjuzEi46t19umuX1bfQ8/jbgjxpauI+4GnBqQ28KRbXiiLMWRnXjJsbV8Sa2maZpm+qQhr7 O1NcaWriPuBpwakNvCkW14oizFkZ04ryDfTowtXUfcDTg1ILeF I9vwRFmKIztxxlY7MbZ0HXE34NSA3BaObMMTZSmO7MQZW+3E2N J1xN2AUwNyWziyDU+UpTiyE2dstRNjS9cRdwNODcht4cg2PFGW 4shOnLHVTowtXUfcDTg1ILeFI9vwRFmKIztxxlY7MbZ0HXE34N SA3BaObMMTZSmO7MQZW+3E2NJ1xN2AUwNyWziyDU+UpTiyE2ds tRNjS9cRdwNODcht4cg2PFGW4shOvKKxpftHhn56kG14oizFkW 04sg1PlKU4shNnbNWLI9vwRFmKI9twZBueKEtxZCfO2KoXR7bh ibIUR7bhyDY8UZbiyE6csVUvjmzDE2UpjmzDkW14oizFkZ04Y6 teHNmGJ8pSHNmGI9vwRFmKIztxxla9OLINT5SlOLINR7bhibIU R3biFY2tf/6jMcQLLkhfbSH0npAoS3FkG45swxNlKY7sxBlbjC3GVqQsxZFt OLINT5SlOLITZ2wxthhbkbIUR7bhyDY8UZbiyE6cscXYYmxFyl Ic2YYj2/BEWYojO3HGFmOLsRUpS3FkG45swxNlKY7sxBlbjC3GVqQsxZFt OLINT5SlOLITZ2wxthhbkbIUR7bhyDY8UZbiyE6cscXYYmxFyl Ic2YYj2/BEWYojO/HCY+vtrpkdd88r73++b27fGFvdzfPFmngH5gbpgCzFkW14oizF kZ14ybE17PfmG+v96bK5f5290TRNw9jqdJ4v1sQ7MDdIB2Qpjm zDE2UpjuzEVU8jDvu9q/47j2ydSZ4v1sQ7MDdIB2QpjmzDE2UpjuzERWNr8cgWY+ss8nyx Jt6BuUE6IEtxZBueKEtxZCcuGVvDfq+5fBju/p6tZv1gbKXHwcHBwcHBsesoP7a+LC0e2ep+nv8y0OGJshRHtuH INjxRluLITrzw2Nq2tBhb3c/zxZp4B+YG6YAsxZFteKIsxZGdeNGx9Xq746cOGVsdz/PFmngH5gbpgCzFkW14oizFkZ14ybG1fJGtpmmahp9GPJ88X6yJ d2BukA7IUhzZhifKUhzZifMK8owtxlakLMWRbTiyDU+UpTiyE2 dsMbYYW5GyFEe24cg2PFGW4shOnLHF2GJsRcpSHNmGI9vwRFmK IztxxhZji7EVKUtxZBuObMMTZSmO7MQZW4wtxlakLMWRbTiyDU +UpTiyE2dsMbYYW5GyFEe24cg2PFGW4shOnLHF2GJsRcpSHNmG I9vwRFmKIztxxhZji7EVKUtxZBuObMMTZSmO7MQrGlu6f2Topw fZhifKUhzZhiPb8ERZiiM7ccZWvTiyDU+UpTiyDUe24YmyFEd2 4oytenFkG54oS3FkG45swxNlKY7sxBlb9eLINjxRluLINhzZhi fKUhzZiTO26sWRbXiiLMWRbTiyDU+UpTiyE2ds1Ysj2/BEWYoj23BkG54oS3FkJ17R2PK89AOvBNHKS0IUORLvwKGnBmQb jmzDE2UpjuzEGVuMLcZWpCzFkW04sg1PlKU4shNnbDG2GFuRsh RHtuHINjxRluLITpyxxdhibEXKUhzZhiPb8ERZiiM7ccYWY4ux FSlLcWQbjmzDE2UpjuzEGVuMLcZWpCzFkW04sg1PlKU4shNnbD G2GFuRshRHtuHINjxRluLITpyxxdhibEXKUhzZhiPb8ERZiiM7 ccYWY4uxFSlLcWQbjmzDE2UpjuzEC4+tt7tmdtw973oPY+t8Kv vFmngHDj01INtwZBueKEtxZCdecmwN+735onp/umzuX7e8h7F1VpX9Yk28A4eeGpBtOLINT5SlOLITVz2NOOz3rv rv+9/D2Op8Zb9YE+/AoacGZBuObMMTZSmO7MRFY+vr41g8snWOlf1iTbwDh54akG04s g1PlKU4shOXjK1hv9dcPgx3v6dZPxhbXY2Dg4ODg4Oj/Nj6dmnxyNb5VPa/DJrA/1rSyVIc2YYj2/BEWYojO/HCY+u4pcXY6mplv1gT78ChpwZkG45swxNlKY7sxIuOrdfbprl9 2/8extY5VfaLNfEOHHpqQLbhyDY8UZbiyE685NhavqRW0zRNc9V///oextZZVfaLNfEOHHpqQLbhyDY8UZbiyE6cV5BnbDG2ImUpjmzD kW14oizFkZ04Y4uxxdiKlKU4sg1HtuGJshRHduKMLcYWYytSlu LINhzZhifKUhzZiTO2GFuMrUhZiiPbcGQbnihLcWQnzthibDG2 ImUpjmzDkW14oizFkZ04Y4uxxdiKlKU4sg1HtuGJshRHduKMLc YWYytSluLINhzZhifKUhzZiVc0tnT/yNBPD7INT5SlOLINR7bhibIUR3bijK16cWQbnihLcWQbjmzDE2 UpjuzEGVv14sg2PFGW4sg2HNmGJ8pSHNmJM7bqxZFteKIsxZFt OLINT5SlOLITZ2zViyPb8ERZiiPbcGQbnihLcWQnztiqF0e24Y myFEe24cg2PFGW4shOvKKxtevVGZ7+/anFWn/1hHNuzwtz8NocRD9sz2vfHHfZCL3gJcpSHNmJM7YYW/XG2CI6PcZWrizFkZ04Y4uxVW+MLaLTY2zlylIc2Ykzthhb9cbY Ijo9xlauLMWRnThji7FVb4wtotNjbOXKUhzZiTO2GFv1xtgiOj 3GVq4sxZGdOGOLsVVvjC2i02Ns5cpSHNmJM7YYW/XG2CI6PcZWrizFkZ04Y4uxVW+MLaLTY2zlylIc2YkLx9bbXXPV f1/8z2G/19w9M7bo5zG2iE6PsZUrS3FkJy59ZOv5vuk9ffz+++f334+Hq+ b2jUe26JAYW0Snx9jKlaU4shMXP434ettcPgz/vD9dNvevPI1Ih8XYIjo9xlauLMWRnbj8e7be7pqmafY8gcjYol 0xtohOj7GVK0txZCeu/wb5j4erxZOJ85r1g7FFW2NsEZ3enrHFwcHhOdRj6/m+ae7733zDFmOLtsbYIjo9HtnKlaU4shPXjq23u9kTiPt/FJGxRVtjbBGdHmMrV5biyE5cObZeb5vlA1rffI88Y4u+xtgiOj 3GVq4sxZGduHBs3Tfr62rvqz8wtuhrjC2i02Ns5cpSHNmJ8wry jK16Y2wRnR5jK1eW4shOnLHF2Ko3xhbR6TG2cmUpjuzEGVuMrX pjbBGdHmMrV5biyE6cscXYqjfGFtHpMbZyZSmO7MQZW4ytemNs EZ0eYytXluLITpyxxdiqN8YW0ekxtnJlKY7sxBlbjK16Y2wRnR 5jK1eW4shOvKKxpftHhn56kG14oizFkW04sg1PlKU4shNnbNWL I9vwRFmKI9twZBueKEtxZCfO2KoXR7bhibIUR7bhyDY8UZbiyE 6csVUvjmzDE2UpjmzDkW14oizFkZ04Y6teHNmGJ8pSHNmGI9vw RFmKIztxxla9OLINT5SlOLINR7bhibIUR3bijK16cWQbnihLcW QbjmzDE2UpjuzEGVv14sg2PFGW4sg2HNmGJ8pSHNmJM7bqxZFt eKIsxZFtOLINT5SlOLITZ2zViyPb8ERZiiPbcGQbnihLcWQnzt iqF0e24YmyFEe24cg2PFGW4shOnLFVL45swxNlKY5sw5FteKIs xZGdOGOrXhzZhifKUhzZhiPb8ERZiiM7ccZWvTiyDU+UpTiyDU e24YmyFEd24oytenFkG54oS3FkG45swxNlKY7sxBlb9eLINjxR luLINhzZhifKUhzZiTO26sWRbXiiLMWRbTiyDU+UpTiyE2ds1Y sj2/BEWYoj23BkG54oS3FkJ87YqhdHtuGJshRHtuHINjxRluLITpyx VS+ObMMTZSmObMORbXiiLMWRnXgtY+tfHBwcHBwcHBwdPaoYW3///G6apriplkM/7EQ59MPmBumAHPphJ8qhHzY3SAfkqj5sxlZHPuxEOfTD5gbpgB z6YSfKoR82N0gH5Ko+bMZWRz7sRDn0w+YG6YAc+mEnyqEfNjdI B+SqPmzGVkc+7EQ59MPmBumAHPphJ8qhHzY3SAfkqj5sxlZHPu xEOfTD5gbpgBz6YSfKoR82N0gH5Ko+bO3YIiIiIjrzGFtERERE 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 3nvKSX/F3ke2CssrN9GpN8tWvMi9ckMueK9ckQvfK9c/ZYXvkts/jyXuldtvkLJf1aK75M4v45Px1Q+47CVyXd77rzhVLnl9XMELXy Jn8rF3RsnY2vh63fiEndDOu0Shv2K55Qvj8/8OKym/3jZ3zwukmPzxcDV/QLSwvPZfCbIvlfk9oZy8+I+V2Zdf4U/i8j+Jmqv+eyF83z3ltL9i39gqLf8ud5fchpe5V355Sq7YvXJ9W 5S8V64/01f4Lrnjpi5wr1yVy94rt67PgnfJnV/GJ+PrD+SUvERuyPv+FafKJa+PK3jhS+TKA3tH3RkZW2sfdlP4O j1n5w/Ul5M3TzHF5PVzTdnpOez3ru5ur1ae2y7+eZz9x2hZeXbvmj0+X PZjnj/ZP/svMMbWxmez0F1yEy93r9z4zqqC98qdC+Dke+X6p6zwXXL757H0 TV32Xrn1W52K3SX3fBmfiC/k7Z/ZknKxO+OGXPb6uIIXvkQu5WPvjIytLV8Bgo+/8HD5+gUkWp/lLv8bN7LoQUTBV8iX5+NFX97T75hhbC3eU/QuqXvYbMs/v/zYWr9ZCn4SBXdJy1dI4Xvlrqc+C9wl938Zn4J/3UOlbuo9S6u4/Hf2SSzwtbf1gyxyZ9zxYR/2SeR7trbdlIKPf/Y5KCTPvxdy5cHM6j/m6Q27+UVZ+vO4/EIvJG+5I0m+vFe+aZTv2Sp/l9R9Q9hCfi99rzR8zIq75JbRXOheuXdJlL+pC9wlv/8yPhbfcfkvcGfcv7TKyptfJMVu6pJ3xlIfdspPI07b9182x7Ov t1t+nqgEPtT9nOPGJ1vyMQt++G79ylT6BlkXyv9IafmPeXlrL7 4Iy+B77ykn/RV7x1Ypufxdcut3KRX5hG5/1qzEvXLrx1zkXrnlqc9yX95bfmKg0L1y3/Oq5W/q0++SP/kyPg7/Kn+9iUrJpe6MX5yS98SdN8jJd8Z9H/Zhd0ZeZ2vFWfmWt+L44r/Dyt4yq/+Fl/Exa15nayZ/eYWVwl8hxT9mXmdrmyO4S27/IEt8he8dW4IXfyr/McteZ2uGF7tXmr6qS90lf/hlfAS+Vf7JTXSEXOrOuN858at69w1y6p2x4IfNK8gTERERCWNs EREREQljbBEREREJY2wRERERCWNsEREREQljbBEREREJY2wRER ERCWNsEREREQljbBFRWtP/E+Ll6we+P102zeXDcPlSzkREFcXYIqK0Ph6uLnvLXTXdXowtIq o1xhYRpfXxcHX58HQ3/78he729uru9YmwRUa0xtogoremoer2d/1+V9Z5eH+Zj6/b+cvr/Urb9/5iWiMgfY4uI0vp4WHkc6/l+8fbHw9X8/z942O8V+f96JyI6PcYWEaU1m1nvT5e3b6+3zd3z+vya/x4e3CKiOmJsEVFa81E17PeuLnv3r7+3jy2+f4uI6oixRURpLYb U4uGr5dOIs0ezeBqRiOqJsUVEaX191Grle7ZmBw9rEVE1MbaIi IiIhDG2iIiIiIQxtoiIiIiEMbaIiIiIhDG2iIiIiIQxtoiIiIi EMbaIiIiIhDG2iIiIiIQtx9bbf/wbERERERWv4eDg4ODg4ODgkB7/H3Gszz6IEOTKAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Wilhelm
02-11-12, 01:39
I came out 100% Western Euro (all Spain)

joechill01
02-11-12, 07:25
Love to get in on this but where do you go on 23andme to get the raw genome data?

Kardu
02-11-12, 12:01
Love to get in on this but where do you go on 23andme to get the raw genome data?
Account ---> Browse Raw Data ---> Download Raw Data

You'd need full genome for McDonald. Not YDNA or MtDNA.

MMaximus
06-11-12, 00:56
Here is mine:

Most likely fit is 84.4% (+- 13.6%) Europe (all Western Europe)
and 15.6% (+- 13.6%) Europe (various subcontinents)

most likely at the top
English= 0.782 Tuscan= 0.218 or
French= 0.620 English= 0.380 or
English= 0.751 Italian= 0.249 or
French= 0.795 Irish= 0.205 or
French= 0.899 Lithuani= 0.101 or
Irish= 0.629 Tuscan= 0.371
Second most likely fit is 88.7% (+- 1.7%) Europe (all Western Europe)
and 11.3% (+- 1.7%) Mideast (various subcontinents)

most likely at the top
English= 0.897 Druze= 0.103 or
English= 0.853 Jewish= 0.147 or
English= 0.891 Armenian= 0.109 or
English= 0.879 Cypriot= 0.121 or
English= 0.909 Palestin= 0.091 or
English= 0.894 Georgian= 0.106

its English with something else from SE of there. Its unusual, but
in this case I actually suspect that Adygei/Armenian/Georgian might just
POSSIBLY be correct. Its not Jewish.

zanipolo
21-11-12, 08:18
my one from McDonald

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9995/233243bga12.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/203/233243bga12.png/)

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5864/233243bga2.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/233243bga2.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Semitic Duwa
24-11-12, 01:19
I recently sent my raw genome data from 23andMe to Dr Doug McDonald for his BGA analysis. My paper ancestry is largely English with an emphasis upon Yorkshire and Suffolk. I have a substantial Norman ancestry too in terms of numbers of Norman-derived surnames in my family tree and from pedigrees and paper-trails.

The results were remarkably accurate. His PCA scattergram placed me firmly within the English cluster, with a small pull towards northern France which probably reflects this Norman ancestry.

Would other posters care to exchange their McDonald analysis results and experiences? I would welcome them.

My matrilineal grandfather's Y-DNA line goes back to Suffolk as well... I've read that this is one of the most germanic-leaning regions in England.

Some_jerk
19-03-13, 01:25
[QUOTE]"When he says "English" does that exclude Scottish and welsh and Irish?"

This is something I would also really like to know, and I can't seem to find a definitive answer.. does the category "English" mean "British" (Scots, Welsh, English) or does it just mean English?
To further confuse me my results came in as English 97%, but the green dot on my map was clearly covering Wales, and the red dot covering North Wales and NW England...
I went into this DNA stuff looking for more answers about ancestry and I came out with a hundred times more questions about what the ancestry data means!