wallpaper-di-uma-thurman-64804.jpg

Lindsay-Lohan.jpg

Nicol%20Kidman%20Archive%204_32_L.jpg

Celtic, dark haired blue eyes, fair skin
clarissa-burt-1.jpg

clarissa-burt-3074.jpg

How about multiple choice :)
Good point friend. JAJA

I must admit I have preference for blondes (slightly higher), but I like different types of women.

Kardu, ¿can you show us some West Asian beauties? I'm curious xD

i think it's better to put an only choice, because you have to think well, and then after reflexing choose the one type you are deeply and truly attracted more

:):) For some reason I get a message that I exceed the quota, no matter how small format pic I try to upload...
When this problem is solved I'll post some photos of Georgian girls for you:)

Alot of French women look odd their facial proportion are strange, I don't know if it's because they are at the cross roads between northern Europe and southern but I think Germans look normal and Spanish look normal (proportionally speaking), but most French actresses aren't classically beautiful. Long noses and wierd cheek bones! :p

2 most beautiful women in France? Monica Bellucci (Italian) & Sarko's wife I forget her name (again Italian)

:):) For some reason I get a message that I exceed the quota, no matter how small format pic I try to upload...
When this problem is solved I'll post some photos of Georgian girls for you:)
Try to check settings and revise "attachments". There must be listed all the pictures you used, so erasing some of them, the problem should be solved.

Alot of French women look odd their facial proportion are strange, I don't know if it's because they are at the cross roads between northern Europe and southern but I think Germans look normal and Spanish look normal (proportionally speaking), but most French actresses aren't classically beautiful. Long noses and wierd cheek bones! :p

2 most beautiful women in France? Monica Bellucci (Italian) & Sarko's wife I forget her name (again Italian)

Please post examples of these allegedly strange looking French women.
I frankly don't know what you are on about.
By the way it's certain Italian women who have big noses and cheekbones.:useless:

@Vallicanus

The Top 10 Most Stunning French Actresses - Vanityfair.com (a favourite read :LOL:)

From their list not mine you have:

1. Catherine Deneuve
Catherine_Deneuve2.jpg

2. Marion Cotillard
marion_cotillard_13177.jpg

3. Audrey Tautou
imgaudrey%20tautou1.jpg

4. Jeanne Moreau
the-victors-jeanne-moreau-1963.jpg

Maybe French cinema just likes average to ugly women? :grin:

French readers > :mad:"Morceau de m***e"

Thanks Kardu. The first one looks very Mediterranean, while for the rest, in the last picture I see several with very interesting looking.

Nice :)

some images representing the three typologies

Celtic
she's russian, thought..
1301305175_natalia-titova.jpg

and then Alessia Merz from Trentino
Alessia-Merz_Alessia-primo-piano_81.jpg

i don't think so, those french repersent poorly the beutiful characteristics, like sophie marceau, there are other ectress more characteristic and beautiful for france.

as for Monica Bellucci, she represent our typical look, but Carla Bruni, doesn't , her look is not as much diffused as those similar to Bellucci, who has a more italian look.

I think there is a difference between Celtic and Italic women.
Not all so called Celtic women are the same!
And not all South European women are the same!

According to me Italic women are one of the most hottest in Europe, while I don't think that in general Celtic women in England are sexy.

If I must choose between Celtic or Slavic I would choose Slavic any time.
But if I must choose between Italic or Slavic I would go for Italic women!

Beautiful women are everywhere. Doesn't matter they are from Northern or Southern Europe!
There're dark haired beauties and there are blonde beauties...

Beautiful women are everywhere. Doesn't matter they are from Northern or Southern Europe!
There're dark haired beauties and there are blonde beauties...

You are right, but i think everybody has a types he's attracted more

This thread has been viewed 28347 times.

Back