PDA

View Full Version : For Men: Choose the features you are attracted the most

julia90
04-11-11, 21:09
Southern european, and south easter european, dark features
http://www.immense-serie.com/album/wveline/immagini/federica-nargi_1600x1200_jpg.jpg
http://croccworld.dailypatrizia.com/ladygodivamarsala/files/2010/02/caterina_balivo_madrina_dellevento_8515.jpg

Germanic, blonde or red head, fair skinned
http://images.movieplayer.it/2007/07/10/wallpaper-di-uma-thurman-64804.jpg
http://gossip.pourfemme.it/img/Lindsay-Lohan.jpg
http://www.celluloidportraits.com/img/Registiattori/Nicol%20Kidman%20Archive%204_32_L.jpg

Celtic, dark haired blue eyes, fair skin
http://images.zap2it.com/images/celeb-161749/clarissa-burt-1.jpg
http://images.movieplayer.it/2003/01/31/clarissa-burt-3074.jpg

Kardu
04-11-11, 21:59
How about multiple choice :)

Antigone
04-11-11, 22:05
This photo is the natural Nicole Kidman, she has Irish heritage I think.

http://www.parade.com/celebrity/slideshows/nicole-kidman

Knovas
04-11-11, 22:47
How about multiple choice :)
Good point friend. JAJA

I must admit I have preference for blondes (slightly higher), but I like different types of women.

Kardu, ¿can you show us some West Asian beauties? I'm curious xD

julia90
05-11-11, 01:06
i think it's better to put an only choice, because you have to think well, and then after reflexing choose the one type you are deeply and truly attracted more

Kardu
05-11-11, 02:23
:):) For some reason I get a message that I exceed the quota, no matter how small format pic I try to upload...
When this problem is solved I'll post some photos of Georgian girls for you:)

edao
05-11-11, 14:59
Alot of French women look odd their facial proportion are strange, I don't know if it's because they are at the cross roads between northern Europe and southern but I think Germans look normal and Spanish look normal (proportionally speaking), but most French actresses aren't classically beautiful. Long noses and wierd cheek bones! :P

2 most beautiful women in France? Monica Bellucci (Italian) & Sarko's wife I forget her name (again Italian)

Knovas
05-11-11, 17:02
:):) For some reason I get a message that I exceed the quota, no matter how small format pic I try to upload...
Try to check settings and revise "attachments". There must be listed all the pictures you used, so erasing some of them, the problem should be solved.

Vallicanus
05-11-11, 17:30
Alot of French women look odd their facial proportion are strange, I don't know if it's because they are at the cross roads between northern Europe and southern but I think Germans look normal and Spanish look normal (proportionally speaking), but most French actresses aren't classically beautiful. Long noses and wierd cheek bones! :P

2 most beautiful women in France? Monica Bellucci (Italian) & Sarko's wife I forget her name (again Italian)

Please post examples of these allegedly strange looking French women.
I frankly don't know what you are on about.
By the way it's certain Italian women who have big noses and cheekbones.:useless:

edao
05-11-11, 18:03
@Vallicanus

The Top 10 Most Stunning French Actresses - Vanityfair.com (http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/features/2010/07/worlds-most-beautiful-french-actresses-slide-show-201007#slide=1) (a favourite read :laughing:)

From their list not mine you have:

1. Catherine Deneuve

2. Marion Cotillard

3. Audrey Tautou
http://www.swotti.com/tmp/swotti/cacheYXVKCMV5IHRHDXRVDQ==UGVVCGXLLVBLB3BSZQ==/imgaudrey%20tautou1.jpg

4. Jeanne Moreau
http://cache2.artprintimages.com/p/LRG/37/3704/3O2AF00Z/art-print/the-victors-jeanne-moreau-1963.jpg

Maybe French cinema just likes average to ugly women? :grin:

French readers > :angry:"Morceau de m***e"

Knovas
05-11-11, 18:23
I like so much this Spanish TV news presenter, Raquel Martínez: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWGU8eeeRHg

Celtic style. Beautiful.

Kardu
05-11-11, 20:03
Try to check settings and revise "attachments". There must be listed all the pictures you used, so erasing some of them, the problem should be solved.
Thanks for the advice! So here they are:531705318531953205321 As for Spanish beauties Paz Vega and Patrcia Conde are my favourites :)

Knovas
05-11-11, 20:57
Thanks Kardu. The first one looks very Mediterranean, while for the rest, in the last picture I see several with very interesting looking.

Nice :)

julia90
06-11-11, 02:29
some images representing the three typologies

Celtic
she's russian, thought..

and then Alessia Merz from Trentino

julia90
06-11-11, 02:35
Mediterranean

julia90
06-11-11, 02:39
germanic

julia90
06-11-11, 02:44

i don't think so, those french repersent poorly the beutiful characteristics, like sophie marceau, there are other ectress more characteristic and beautiful for france.

as for Monica Bellucci, she represent our typical look, but Carla Bruni, doesn't , her look is not as much diffused as those similar to Bellucci, who has a more italian look.

Goga
06-11-11, 02:53
I think there is a difference between Celtic and Italic women.
Not all so called Celtic women are the same!
And not all South European women are the same!

According to me Italic women are one of the most hottest in Europe, while I don't think that in general Celtic women in England are sexy.

If I must choose between Celtic or Slavic I would choose Slavic any time.
But if I must choose between Italic or Slavic I would go for Italic women!

Goga
06-11-11, 02:57
Beautiful women are everywhere. Doesn't matter they are from Northern or Southern Europe!
There're dark haired beauties and there are blonde beauties...

julia90
06-11-11, 03:09
Beautiful women are everywhere. Doesn't matter they are from Northern or Southern Europe!
There're dark haired beauties and there are blonde beauties...

You are right, but i think everybody has a types he's attracted more

Goga
07-11-11, 03:05
I'm sorry but in general West Asian women are not really beautiful !

According to me some West Asian beauties you can find only in Iran, but after the nose operation or something.
Georgian (Caucasian) females are just ok. At least much prettier / nicer than Kurdish females. With all due respect but in general Kurdish women are NOT pretty at all. I think they got to much male genes/hormones or something, lol. I'm Kurdish so I can say that! Well the good thing is that Kurdish men don't have much of female hormones, like Iranians do…

Knovas
08-11-11, 21:46
A Catalan actress here, very Mediterranean looking this time:

Miriam Tortosa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbn46Fq_E7w

Kardu
08-11-11, 22:51
I'd prefer Claudia Bassols :)

Knovas
08-11-11, 23:35
Very Beautiful also. Good point Kardu ;)

Goga
09-11-11, 00:12
I'm a great admire of Spanish cinema. And I'm a huge fan of a Spanish CULT figure Jesus Franco. Soledad Miranda was his muse, but she died to early in a car accident.

She was born in Sevilla, Spain to Portuguese parents of Roma ancestry or something. She was HOT!

I've seen almost all her movies, lol. According to me one of the most darling beauties I have ever seen on the silver screen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iAfH6OsWKY

Kardu
09-11-11, 12:05
Very nice :) I guess I'd never guess she had Roma heritage.

Carlos
15-11-11, 02:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI1CKax5P3A&feature=fvwp&NR=1

It is impossible to vote only for an option, for me in this video one of my favorite ones is, and I believe more interesting of all the times.

Radek
15-11-11, 06:42
Germanic Blondes by far, I dont think there is some type that I find more sexually attractive than your typical natural golden/light blonde blue/green eyed woman preferable above average to tall height , long legs and freckles. Usually those women are from the same countries, I dont mean your typical "anglo"(Canadian, American, British, Irish, Australian) girl who has more the atlantid looks and whose blonde hair come more often than not straight up from a bottle, I do mean your natural blondes from mainland germanic nations (Denmark, Holland, Flanders, Germany, Austria,German speaking Switzerland), more often than not Norwegian and Swedish blondes have that weird look with so many northern scandinavian admixture like uralic, lappid and too reduced strains due to borealization process in upper north. Although some women from those previously meantionedcountries with brown hair ( I mean here light brown hair mostly or medium to light brown) and light eyes can be equally attractive, because they just look as central/northern european or continental germanic and dont have the boring atlantid or atlantid/brunn anglo looks you see in countries like the US or the UK/Ireland. Im not much into girls with naturally black/dark brown hair, I do find them usually boring and unappealing.

Knovas
15-11-11, 13:51
There's absolutely no point to say the Atlantid look is "boring", or telling that if brown haired (not totally dark, ¡of course!) women are beautiful, is due to Northern/Continental influence. ¿What kind of contempt is that? Talking in a supremacist way like if the only trully beatiful people is Germanic blond in appearence. That's more than personal tastes...serious obsession.

I don't like to say it, but really, I'm getting tired of your Nordicism in every message related to blonds you write. Showing preference for them is not a reason to express in the terms you do while refering to others.

Carlos
15-11-11, 15:35
A fair-haired head that even one sees the color of the skin that the skull covers is not very attractive, I think the Germanic attractive races up to 20 years of age, later they suffer a few deep and radical changes, lose very soon the beauty while the beauty of the south is more lasting in the time, even with 50 years or they even more turn out to be attractive, sew more unusual in the Germanic races that begin to deteriorate very soon.

Robert22
15-11-11, 16:14
I wouldnt say that... It always depends on the lifestyle of the person aswell, maybe people in the southhern rgions just live healthier.

sparkey
15-11-11, 18:32
Hm... I married someone who is roughly 1/4 Celtic, 1/4 Germanic, and 1/2 West Asian (and West Asian can be very attractive in my opinion, contrary to Goga) by heritage, and Germanic traits are dominant in her in just about every way but body type, which is more West Asian... perfect combo. :good_job:

Boranidas
23-11-11, 00:22
I would say Southern European. Physically they are attractive, personality wise they are out spoken and emotional like all Meds. These women are like wine.

Sybilla
19-12-11, 04:12
Julia, you missed an other kind of look also found in Europe: raven hair + pale skin. :( I adore this look, here an example :

oreo_cookie
15-02-13, 19:34
Southern European, particularly Southeastern Europeans, are my ideal type.

Balder
02-04-13, 22:34
Native Scandinavian brunettes with sweet features and light green eyes. Like Danish Nina Agdal and Swedish Sofia Hellqvist are the best out there for sure.

Cambrius (The Red)
05-04-13, 18:11
There's absolutely no point to say the Atlantid look is "boring", or telling that if brown haired (not totally dark, ¡of course!) women are beautiful, is due to Northern/Continental influence. ¿What kind of contempt is that? Talking in a supremacist way like if the only trully beatiful people is Germanic blond in appearence. That's more than personal tastes...serious obsession.

I don't like to say it, but really, I'm getting tired of your Nordicism in every message related to blonds you write. Showing preference for them is not a reason to express in the terms you do while refering to others.

Typical behavior by some people. Makes no sense at all.

Cambrius (The Red)
05-04-13, 18:12
I would say Southern European. Physically they are attractive, personality wise they are out spoken and emotional like all Meds. These women are like wine.

Sorry but not all Southern Europeans are "Meds."

adamo
13-04-13, 01:32
I'm a very handsome guy, personally I prefer a Mediterranean girl. I'm attracted to something that mirrors me I guess; big full lips, defined jaw with fragile chin, heart shaped face , small/medium sized nose, big eyes with long eyelashes. I like big eyes that convey femininity, but that's just me : )

Grubbe
25-05-13, 14:01
There are many beautiful European women out there, and I really like most, except black hair and brown eyes. The most beautiful girl I ever saw was one with dark rust red (auburn?) hair, ivory skin without any freckles and green eyes. Such combination is rare, at least in Norway. Often red heads in Norway are carrot colored with pale skin, but with big freckles, and I don't find those women particularly attractive. But others might, and that's fine! J

julia90
25-05-13, 15:59
In women; i fine more beautifull decise colors of hair.. for exemple i am glad i don't have mousy hair color, but a decise infense chocolate dark brown. If i was blonde i wouldn' like to have ugly ash blonde hair; but a more decise tone of blonde is better

nordicwarbler
26-05-13, 06:33
Almost as important as appearance is accent. An "attractive" voice/speech pattern is always nice. This matters more as you get older I guess.

Regarding looks... my favorite hair type was always longish natural light brown hair. Straight and not coarse. Seems to be most common in Northern and Atlantic areas. That said, each phenotype has their own built in bonuses.

Alan
26-05-13, 17:33
I'm sorry but in general West Asian women are not really beautiful !

According to me some West Asian beauties you can find only in Iran, but after the nose operation or something.
Georgian (Caucasian) females are just ok. At least much prettier / nicer than Kurdish females. With all due respect but in general Kurdish women are NOT pretty at all. I think they got to much male genes/hormones or something, lol. I'm Kurdish so I can say that! Well the good thing is that Kurdish men don't have much of female hormones, like Iranians do…

My experiences are very different from yours in that case. Some of the most beautiful woman in Western Asia are either Lebanese, Kurdish, Iranian or Syrian Well but it might be cause you are from the Caucasus. Woman in the Transcaucasus tend to be generally more rough. But than not that extreme as you make it seem also.

About the Iranians well they are sometimes overrate by people yet a good number of them can look very good though.

If you ask my own taste. In my opinion Russian( East European) Germanic or Spanish/Italian can look pretty. about the Russian once it might be cause I was in strong contact with Russians for my whole live. However Russian woman can be very "manly" by Character too you need to know how to handle them.

adamo
26-05-13, 17:59
I agree with Alan, Syrian and Lebanese women are beautiful, they can pass as Italians but have more middle eastern elements than italian women, many are pretty.

Alan
26-05-13, 23:26
I agree with Alan, Syrian and Lebanese women are beautiful, they can pass as Italians but have more middle eastern elements than italian women, many are pretty.

In my own opinion Lebanese, Syrian and Iranian woman tend to look very similar.

I can't say much about Northwestern (Celtic) women since I don't know much about them.

julia90
27-05-13, 00:05
Yes, if you search for european med beauty is either southern italy, andalusia, valencia etc, greece; i put CYPRUS (most beautiful), SYRIA, LEBANON, ISRAEL

oreo_cookie
05-10-13, 04:06
I am most attracted to Southern European phenotypes by far. I like expressive brown eyes, and tan :D

Yaan
05-10-13, 23:13
I will leave the South Europeans to talk about South Europeans, but as a Bulgarian I will say that South East European features are by no means dark. Dark compared with Swedish, but not in general. The girl on the first picture is exotic for us, which does not mean we are lilly white. Bulgarian women are small to medium build, often with blue or blue green eyes, but the biggest are the hazel and light brown, hair is really,really dark brown, but light brown and blond is also present.Skin tone is mostly brunet white, with pink white and olive white present, but a lot smaller.Nose is straight, head is mostly oval but often square. As for features I like Balkan women, Italian women and Eastern European women.

Yaan
05-10-13, 23:15
Yes, Dinaric and Alpine is huge!This is in order to agree with the post, that far not all people in South Europe are Med

LeBrok
05-10-13, 23:35
I will leave the South Europeans to talk about South Europeans, but as a Bulgarian I will say that South East European features are by no means dark. Dark compared with Swedish, but not in general. The girl on the first picture is exotic for us, which does not mean we are lilly white. Bulgarian women are small to medium build, often with blue or blue green eyes, but the biggest are the hazel and light brown, hair is really,really dark brown, but light brown and blond is also present.Skin tone is mostly brunet white, with pink white and olive white present, but a lot smaller.Nose is straight, head is mostly oval but often square. As for features I like Balkan women, Italian women and Eastern European women.
I can see you have ...let's call it "Iberian" complex.
Is someone trying to "brown" Bulgarians?

Yaan
05-10-13, 23:37
I could not care less for Iberians, never been there etc. I am Bulgarian and I like all Slavs plus Greeks and Italians, and do not have anything for or against Iberians at all.

Yaan
05-10-13, 23:38
Guess they are nice people :) I have a lot against people with agendas and insecurities, no matter what their nationality is. Nothing against Iberians

Yaan
05-10-13, 23:40
For the rest maybe u have lets call it "Viking" complex, u feel bad ur nation was not part of Old Europe and the Great Civilizations and u speak about superficial things as being blond :)

LeBrok
06-10-13, 00:35
I have a lot against people with agendas and insecurities
You must be hating yourself a lot then.

Twilight
29-10-13, 22:15
Meh, looks are the least of your worries if you want to attract me. It's the behavior that counts ;) However, the girls that fit my criteria of attraction tend to have ancestry in Southern Europe for some reason.

American Idiot
20-11-13, 11:17
I am attracted to ALL of them the most. To Celtic, Germanic, and southern Europeans the most!

how could I choose just only one?

oreo_cookie
20-11-13, 21:55
I am most attracted to Southern Europeans, and the least attracted to people from the Baltic region and Scandinavia.

Salento
04-12-17, 06:10
As long I can detect a Pulse, I’m Ok with it.
lol

Blanco
08-12-17, 15:23
Dark haired, olive skinned South Euro and Middle Eastern women.

IronSide
26-12-17, 21:21
I would say the look of Ruby Rose (0:46) in this video is the most beautiful feminine look of the entire universe. Even if there are some pretty aliens out there, pretty in their own way, she is prettier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR_8AS-6OCo

nuno77
02-01-18, 12:03
Sorry but not all Southern Europeans are "Meds."

Portuguese Phenotype (photos of men/women):

google: "antropologia fenotipo portugal fotos" and the first result is portuguesephenotype blogspot pt 2014 01 fenotipo portugues html

Zvrk9
13-01-18, 20:07
With makeup, fashion and even surgeries, almost every look is possible. Makeup industry wants women to think that skin tone and other features are very important.
How women look is more tied to how they feel about themselves. This also has a more lasting effect on their well being. Being attracted to a woman is far more complex than just looks.

Is attracting all men really good for women? What type of men tends to be focused on pursuing very attractive women? Mae West once said: "It is better to be looked over than to be overlooked."

Leandros
09-05-18, 16:09
Every female with the classical European facial structure:
Meso or Dolichocephalic, straight forehead, straight thin nose, those european distinct eye shape, etc.
I dont care for colors much.

Στάλθηκε από το PE-TL10 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Gitte
10-05-18, 15:22
Why 'for men'? Lesbians exist.

I don't care, as long as the person is pretty and has interesting looks. Everyone can be attractive, but I prefer light eyes and slightly wavy/curly hair, full lips and big eyes. I have high standards.

Salento
11-05-18, 16:27
Keep in mind that the “Attractive Woman” is probably “Daddy's Little Girl”.
Get off my Lawn

Angela
11-05-18, 19:26
There's no point in starting a thread for three women members, so I'll hijack this thread. :)

Ideally: dark, thick hair, nice expression in the eyes, strong nose, nice teeth and hands, a muscular body, preferably my height or a bit taller.

Most important: integrity, kindness, intellect, humor.

I have to admit I like strong men with a bit of a domineering streak. Maybe I like the challenge. :)

For years, my celebrity "crush" was Raoul Bova, as much for what I thought he was like as for his looks. Even in middle age he's still gorgeous, imo. Then he had a mid-life crisis and disappointed me. He has feet of clay. :)
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2b/e6/80/2be68023b2c32998eadac0e6617d31ea--beautiful-boys-beautiful-people.jpg

Now, probably Carmine Signorelli:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ad/30/8b/ad308b8a4acd279c21df878daeda04ef.jpg

I don't think you can get much more handsome for my tastes.
https://i0.wp.com/ailovei.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B1%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E7%94%BB%E5%8 3%8F-18.jpg?resize=700%2C1048&ssl=1

I used to think Tom Selleck was very handsome too:
https://content.artofmanliness.com/uploads/2008/11/tom-selleck.jpg

From yesteryear, there are many: Cary Grant, Gregory Peck,

https://waldinadotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/cary_grant.jpg?w=594

http://www.operarex.com/Fotos4/21869%20-%20Gregory%20Peck.jpg

I1a3_Young
11-05-18, 21:37

Jennifer Connelly, as described in the original poll as a dark haired celt. Some Colombian beauty queens have knockout looks with this complexion too.

Gene Tierney (Irish-American)

Liz Taylor would not be as celtic but the looks I can approve.

Though personality matters to me a great deal.

Angela
12-05-18, 01:01

Jennifer Connelly, as described in the original poll as a dark haired celt. Some Colombian beauty queens have knockout looks with this complexion too.

Gene Tierney (Irish-American)

Liz Taylor would not be as celtic but the looks I can approve.

Though personality matters to me a great deal.

Two of the great beauties of cinema, although there were others:

https://theredlist.com/media/database/muses/icon/cinematic_women/1940/vivien-leigh/056-vivien-leigh-theredlist.jpg

On top of her looks, she had a genius IQ and was an inventor. Some people hit the genetics lottery.
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1d/e2/52/1de252d5901bdb872cc7f259a71d4456.jpg

I love the way she looked too: Loretta Young
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OrCpGMHFzRQ/UYSQcqhcfyI/AAAAAAAAGCI/f2M8mqCYOuE/s1600/Loretta_Young_promo_002.jpg