Interesting case.. where would you put her in europe?

julia90

Passione Mediterranea
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Tuscan-Italian-(European)
mtDNA haplogroup
H5b
Where would you put her in europe? where could she be typical?

after some of your answer i'll show you the faces of her parents, to get you an idea of the mix

Last edited:
Indeed you are right, here mother has an east med look.

i watched the big brother two yeras ago and i remeber i was surprised by the diversity of looks between her parents, both a bit unusual in italy (her father looks more, in his pure look, also her mother look is pure east med)

I'll post the photo of here parents

the father has a very northern european look, i would say north western

here's both parents, her mather has a very south eastern look

Last edited:
We could use the Dienekes' "Greek Racial Calculator" with her: http://dienekes.awardspace.com/calc/grc/ :D

Now seriously, I don't know. She looks rare to me, ¿is it possible she has recent non European admixture?

indeed i find her look rare, plus she doesn't look like her parents.
i think she's of sicilian and central italian origins

edited...............

Attachments

• veronica-ciardi-gf10.jpg
    veronica-ciardi-gf10.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 38960_425488623569_248620748569_4783633_286700_n.jpg
    38960_425488623569_248620748569_4783633_286700_n.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 18
  • una-foto-di-veronica-ciardi-136682.jpg
    una-foto-di-veronica-ciardi-136682.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I agree with the parents appearance, but she resemble some kind of Latin American look IMO. That's the point, she doesn't look like her parents.

I assume Phenotypes in Sicily are much more diverse than in Central Italy, so sometimes could produce such effect.

I agree with the parents appearance, but she resemble some kind of Latin American look IMO. That's the point, she doesn't look like her parents.

I assume Phenotypes in Sicily are much more diverse than in Central Italy, so sometimes could produce such effect.

the mother phenotype is present in italy, i would say in central italy too, it's not the most diffues in certain areas of italy, but it exists anywhere except northern italy; while in southern italy is common. thought it's diffused but not higly typical.

her father phenotype it's rarer in italy than her mother's, but it pops out here and there in central and southern italy, while in northern italy it's diffused but it's not the most common, except maybe in veneto

Yes, both parents look typically European in different forms, the daughter is the one who doesn't fit the same. Well, nature is curious xd

I think she looks little bit messy in a first picture so people might not like her look but she does not look much more different than her mother (except for darker hair perhaps).

I also thought that greek nose is the one that looks like bird's beak so I don't think she has it.

what rare? even green hair is not rare.

by what I see she has E-V13 like leaps, (East Med)
she could easily pass as Balcanic, (south Bulgaria)

but the interesting is the nose, just look at fathers and mothers nose, no heritage,
she did it, she had cosmetic in nose form,

(leaps could also have a look of a good doctor's injection colagene)

she looks like Italian, but changed many, and camouflage as Balcanic girl,

I think that is a doctors creation, not a nature choice,

sorry but i choose the mother, is more familiar to a common look of origin, and more authentic, :cool-v:

edited...............
Currently I can see only these three pictures of one woman.
With regard to the three, I'd guess either atlantic coast (portuguese, british) or black
sea coast (bulgarian).

I've frequently seen her type in Italy. :)

I've never been to Southern Italy and Sicily, but in the Central/North side I don't remember it was usual. Mother's phenotype yes.

here another case, i think they show similar admixture. where would you place him?
220px-Gabriel_Garko.jpg

Gabriel_Garko---02.jpg

Gabriel_Garko---84.jpg

gabriel_garko0.jpg

gabriel_garko12.jpg

French or Italian.

Looks like more French to me too

a jew with a german surname, same kombo of the above, mybe more northern than them
Lisa Edelstein of Doctor House
east med plus north western
Lisa Edelstein-SGG-027634.jpg

lisa.jpg

lisa-edelstein-her-professional-acting-career-10.jpg

This thread has been viewed 8464 times.

Back